Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celina and KM DO look an awful lot alike, imho....so I will leave it at that;)

I guess we aren't hearing anything new. I keep hoping.............

Praying for answers for Celina.

Excuse me if I missed something or am completely off base - if Celina and KM have the same Father, which I think they do from all that I have read - then LN is back living with her ex-husband (or at least ex-boyfriend) (or at least father of her child) because news reports do say that LN is now living in Vermont with KM and KM' Father.:banghead:

In some of the early news reports, KM was described as the son of LN's ex-boyfriend. They were never married.

It is my understanding that LN was "legally" married to AL when Celina was conceived. Just because they were married does not necessarily mean that AL is the actual bio dad. Generally any child that is born when a couple is married, is considered a product of that marriage, no matter whose sperm it was that actually resulted in the pregnancy. (I think that is actually a law.)

As others have stated, KM and Celina do look a lot alike. I am pretty sure it would have been disclosed if KM is LN's son, so that leads me to the conclusion that they share a father. Also CC's older sister, does not look very much like either KM or CC, so her father is probably AL.

I am finding it so hard to believe that there is nothing new being reported on this case. I thought for sure with this team of investigators we would have reached a conclusion by now. It's really disheartening.

I thought the deal with Celina's parents was that Mom and Dad separated somewhere around the time of the pregnancy or Celina's birth. The fact that Celina was given her mom's last name, instead of her dad's, makes me think that maybe in fact LN's next boyfriend was Celina's biological father.

Even if the parents were divorcing, why wouldn't Celina be given her father's name? I guess it could be some kind of negative gesture towards the father, on LN's part. Then again, if Celina's bio father was someone else, why would Adam Laro take the role of father in her life?

The whole thing is confusing. Maybe even the key players don't really know for sure?

If Adam Laro is not Celina's bio father then it is beyond me why he would call Celina his own daughter. AL's own mother and father (Celina's grandparents) even consider Celina their granddaughter. So I'm pretty sure AL is the bio father. If not he probably paid a lot of child support for no reason.

I think AL and LN might have divorced some time after Kayla was born (who's last name is Laro), LN then returned to her maiden name and then LN returned to AL (like she has returned to an ex-boyfriend now) or at least became pregnant out of wedlock by AL with Celina and this is the reason for Celina to have LN's maiden name of Cass.

Or at least this might be one possibility for the different last names. I'm sure there are many more.

What's next? LN returning to WN?

JMO

Link to article containing statements from grandparents stating Celina is their granddaughter.

If Adam Laro is not Celina's bio father then it is beyond me why he would call Celina his own daughter. AL's own mother and father (Celina's grandparents) even consider Celina their granddaughter. So I'm pretty sure AL is the bio father. If not he probably paid a lot of child support for no reason.

I think AL and LN might have divorced some time after Kayla was born (who's last name is Laro), LN then returned to her maiden name and then LN returned to AL (like she has returned to an ex-boyfriend now) or at least became pregnant out of wedlock by AL with Celina and this is the reason for Celina to have LN's maiden name of Cass.

Or at least this might be one possibility for the different last names. I'm sure there are many more.

I think the story is that AL and LN divorced while LN was pregnant with Celina. So she gave Celina her last (maiden) name.

The only references I can recall to KM and Celina being blood relatives was speculation in this forum based on photos that some felt that they had some resemblance to each other.

Even if they are related, it changes nothing about my opionions in this case.

I am finding it so hard to believe that there is nothing new being reported on this case. I thought for sure with this team of investigators we would have reached a conclusion by now. It's really disheartening.

I suspect they have reached a conlcusion long ago. However reaching a conclusion and concluding that they have sufficent evidence are two different matters.

:confused:
Not that I want to be unkind, but in some these small NH towns (and I live in one) there appears to be more than a few cases of inbreeding. Determining who belongs to who can become quite a challenge.

Did you really mean to use the word inbreeding, rather than "people who casually and randomly have babies with people with whom they have no intention of marrying or establishing a long term relationship"?
Inbreeding is something rather nasty, and I can't believe that it is very common, even or especially in small towns.:eek:

Did you really mean to use the word inbreeding, rather than "people who casually and randomly have babies with people with whom they have no intention of marrying or establishing a long term relationship"?
Inbreeding is something rather nasty, and I can't believe that it is very common, even or especially in small towns.:eek:

I can see it being more of a problem in smaller isolated communities than you would think. Not so much between brother and sister as you may be thinking, but among unknown cousins and half sisters and brothers that have no idea of who their fathers are.

JMO

I have worked monitoring welfare recipients. I had many cases of 20 something unmarried women who had 4 or 5 kids, each with a different father. Some had the father's last name, others had the mother's last name. You can see where this presents a huge problem when you have several families like this in a relatively small area. No one knows who is related to whom. Two of these kids who, unknown to them, are actually closely related could easily start dating and have a child.

I am originally from Los Angeles but I currently live in a small town in north Texas. One of the more shocking things I discover upon moving here was not that everyone knew everyone else, I expected that, but that it seemed like damn near everyone here was related, and often in hillariously complex ways. I grew up thinking a cousin was a big thing (I only had two of them for most of my childhood). My cousins were FAMILY.

Here a cousin is nothing, everyone is at least that much. They might be cousin, second cousin, a brother in laws wife, and your uncle's ex-girlfriend. i heard just last week from a neighbor about a guy who unknowingly married his own sister, and discovered it only after they had a couple kids. They plan to stay married.

Why all the talk about inbreeding???

Nothing else to talk about I guess.

Sure wish the reporter for WMUR would get out and start interviewing some more. It would be interesting to know if WN was interviewed again if his answers would change from his prior interview.

I could think of a few questions I would like to directly ask him also. The first question would be "who was on the porch with you that night".

Why all the talk about inbreeding???

Why not? :crazy:

The fine LE folks in NH have decided that the best possible thing for their careers is to sweep this murder under the rug, so there really isn't anything else to say.

Celina's family are not going public, telling what they know and demanding answers, nor is the media. No one has filed a lawsuit to force them to reveal the coroner's report for example. Basically we know NOTHING.

I don't recall ever reading or hearing about WN's son being at the house the last evening Celina was seen alive.

Could Nick Noyes be one of the people on the porch that night drinking with his father WN?

What time did Nick leave that night?

So many questions I wish these reporters would ask.

http://www.necn.com/10/25/11/Family...ng_newengland.html?blockID=582900&feedID=4206

"Pointing fingers, rumors. It's pointless until you actually know who did it," says Celina's step-brother, who is speaking publicly about the case for the first time about his frustration that nobody's come forward with information that could help break the case.

He last saw Celina the day before she disappeared.

"She was sitting down in her pajamas watching TV on the couch.
I was visiting with my dad," says Nick Noyes who doesn't speak with his dad much anymore.

(Snipped)

Nick Noyes says that he, like most people we talked with in town, discounts the idea that a stranger murdered his step-sister.

"I think it was somebody that was close, in that house," he says. "I think somebody in that house knows what happened."

I don't recall ever reading or hearing about WN's son being at the house the last evening Celina was seen alive.

Could Nick Noyes be one of the people on the porch that night drinking with his father WN?

"Mullaney said Louisia is like a mother to him and Celina, a sister. The night Celina Cass disappeared, he said he didn't see Celina at all."

http://www.wmur.com/news/29535495/detail.html#ixzz1btQ1HHSI

ETA: Oops, I just realized you were talking about WN's son. :)

Yes, This is the first time it has come out that Nick Noyes was at the house that day. Notice he does not say what time he was there. It might have been during the day, not the evening.

Yes, This is the first time it has come out that Nick Noyes was at the house that day. Notice he does not say what time he was there. It might have been during the day, not the evening.

Nick's quote in the article saying he remembered seeing Celina watching TV on the couch wearing her pajamas has me thinking it was the same time Celina was with LN watching the movie. Which would have been in the evening when Celina was last seen.

But yes, if Celina would have made it a habit to sit around watching TV in only her pajamas it could be any time of the day I suppose.

I sure wish those reporters would ask the right questions to give us some more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss