Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Celina is on the couch and Watching tv until 9. C.H , and N.H are outside on the porch with WN, L N refers to them as drinking ,CH says her and Celina are friends ,when mom went upstairs why would Celina not want to go and visit the people on the porch? KM is driving by off and on . WN and a mouse in his pockett leave the door open

My kid would be outside with her older friend who also dated her step brother if she was aware they were out there. 9 PM in the summer isnt even all the way dark.

So was WN being on the porch drinking talking to the vistors something to distract attention to the outside of the home?

This event could sound completely normal except Celina going to bed at 9 pm seems very early. Did anyone look and see if she often made later post on facebook then 9 pm and if not what seemed to be a routine in her posting ? Or can you tell that from her facebook?

I was confused I thought WN just uploaded those photos to FB. They were uploaded a year ago, they were just recently made public, by either WN or FB.

I was confused I thought WN just uploaded those photos to FB. They were uploaded a year ago, they were just recently made public, by either WN or FB.

FB had a big overhaul in the last months that required people to re-update their privacy settings. Therefore, many photos that were set for "friends only," have now been made public if said person did not update the settings on the account.

I've been checking back in occasionally on Celina's case...

Very sorry that LE/DA have not been able to nail down the evidence they need to give Celina justice....

Thanks to everyone for all the updates and new information...

Will keep watching and hoping for action on this case...

I watched a story of a case on the ID channel last night, where the victim was found wrapped in a blanket in her own car. The first thing LE said they needed to do was to identify the source of the blanket and immediately showed it to the family, who had never seen it before. This just made me think of Celina's mom saying that LE refused to show her the blanket (if it exists.) In the case I watched, it turned out the blanket belonged to the mother of the offender, which was eventually one of the major bits of evidence against him.

Anyway, JMO...I hope LE has identified the source of the blanket, if there is. I don't understand why they would show Celina's mom her clothing, but not the blanket; surely they did not need to show her clothing in order to ID her. JMO

The fact that Celina was found wearing pajama bottoms leads me to believe that she was abducted from within the house and did not leave on her own. Making the possibility less likely that she was met with foul play somewhere other than the house.

I think if she had left the house with someone or left to meet someone she would have changed into different clothing and would not have been found still wearing her pajama bottoms.

Since LN was not shown or asked to ID a top (shirt) I think there is a possibility when Celina was found she was not wearing a top. Which tends to make me think the crime was sexually motivated, if in fact she was found with no top on. The perpetrator could have forcefully removed Celina's shirt and she started screaming, he then strangled her to silence her screams for help, he then wrapped her dead body in the blanket and removed her from the house, then he dumped her body in the river to dispose of her.

If Celina was found not wearing a shirt or top I wonder if her shirt was found within the house or not.

If Celina was found wearing a top, why wouldn't LE ask LN to ID it also? It doesn't make sense to show her the pajama bottoms and not the top if there was one.

JMO

Which tends to make me think the crime was sexually motivated, if in fact she was found with no top on. The perpetrator could have forcefully removed Celina's shirt and she started screaming, he then strangled her to silence her screams for help, he then wrapped her dead body in the blanket and removed her from the house, then he dumped her body in the river to dispose of her.

JMO
----
I haven't been back to to post here in months. I agree with the above. It makes a lot of sense, having been a victim who survived a similar attack, while wearing sleep apparel. It brings back memories of those moments.

So, you're saying the perp. used the pajama top to strangle her with, convenient, and that's why he got rid of it, the evidence, right? Or correct me if I read this wrong.

----
I haven't been back to to post here in months. I agree with the above. It makes a lot of sense, having been a victim who survived a similar attack, while wearing sleep apparel. It brings back memories of those moments.

So, you're saying the perp. used the pajama top to strangle her with, convenient, and that's why he got rid of it, the evidence, right? Or correct me if I read this wrong.

He could of used the pajama top to strangle her but I would think his hands would be the more likely weapon of choice if she would have started screaming and she was in fact strangled. The top might have gotten ripped off and left behind and then disposed of later after returning from disposing of the body. If the perp was one of the people living in the house at the time he/she would have had ample time to clean up the crime scene.

The only downside to this theory would be the medical examiner should have known she was strangled early on when the autopsy was preformed and her death could have been ruled a homicide long before the TOX reports were returned. So who knows, I may be way off base on this.
JMO

I'm afraid after all this time that LE is completely baffled by this case and it's probably headed for the cold case file drawer with all the other unsolved murders in NH. This happened in a small town with a lot of people around and it sure seems like somewhere along the line LE blew the investigation. I may be totally off the wall, but it sure seems to me that if LE had been on the ball from the outset this crime would have been solved long ago. I think they treated i t as strictly a missing persons case in the beginning with absolutely no consideration of foul play. As a result, the crime scene was trampled on by hoards of people and crucial evidence most like destroyed.

I'm afraid after all this time that LE is completely baffled by this case and it's probably headed for the cold case file drawer with all the other unsolved murders in NH. This happened in a small town with a lot of people around and it sure seems like somewhere along the line LE blew the investigation. I may be totally off the wall, but it sure seems to me that if LE had been on the ball from the outset this crime would have been solved long ago. I think they treated i t as strictly a missing persons case in the beginning with absolutely no consideration of foul play. As a result, the crime scene was trampled on by hoards of people and crucial evidence most like destroyed.

BBM

Is there any indication of the actual crime scene location?

Does anyone know if WN's truck, computer, and/or cell phone have been returned to him?

Thank you, bstnh1, for a thought provoking post!

BBM

Is there any indication of the actual crime scene location?

Does anyone know if WN's truck, computer, and/or cell phone have been returned to him?

Thank you, bstnh1, for a thought provoking post!

If LE know or suspect where the crime took place it has not been made public. WN's truck, computer and cell phone have not been returned.

Very sad that this case will most likely end up a cold case. I thought for sure that this would have been easy to figure seeing as the area was so small and rural.

I respectfully disagree. Jane Young has said there is not enough evidence to charge the person or persons involved. In my mind you would need to know who is involved before you could make such a statement in the first place.

If the person or persons were charged now with the minimal evidence the AG says exists and they were brought to trial, they could be found not guilty due to the lack of evidence and walk. I think the double jeopardy rule (5th amendment) would apply here and I don't think the suspect(s) could be tried twice for the same crime if more evidence was developed that would strengthened the case and ensured a guilty verdict some time in the future. So the perp(s) could/would get away with the crime if charge now.

It is better to wait and build an air tight case than hastily charge someone and risk not getting a conviction. I would think the evidence that is known was presented to a grand jury and it was decided not enough evidence exists to charge the suspect or suspects in question at this point in time. Hopefully soon there will be enough evidence and an arrest will be made.

I just hope I'm not wrong.

JMO

My hope is that the media sue to force LE to release information -- the medical examiner and toxicology reports would be a good start.

I really hate seeing cases swept under the rug. Celina deserves better.

Still nothing? Has there been any new news? I can't find any.

Still nothing? Has there been any new news? I can't find any.

I haven't heard anything either. I keep hoping and praying but I guess it takes time to solve some cases. So unfair for Celina to not have justice. That seems to happen so much lately.

Still praying for justice for Celina!

There has not been one word about this case in the local papers or news here in New Hampshire.

This is so sad. Someone knows something. I don't know what happened to her but with all the people who were around that night someone has to know something and either they don't realize they do or they aren't telling.

Still praying for justice for Celina..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member