Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of Celina :rose:
May your murderer be brought to justice!

I agree with CLuciano63 and katydid23. WN must find media attention more than he can handle, especially if he's been delusional/paranoid. What I wonder is, where's his attorney? Any attorney he could have had appointed for him, or any he could have hired, should have been with him at the courthouse, and told him how to handle reporters, catcalls, or whatever. Here, he's covering his face and muttering to himself--doesn't sound like he's getting any guidance from anyone. That to me makes him seem more likely to be innocent.

Louisia reportedly moved out on him. Could it be that after Celina was found he offered feeble reasons for not having heard/seen/done anything useful the night she went missing? (And his cyber lady friends might have been another factor.) That could have upset Louisia to the point of leaving him--from what I've seen, she seems like a person who relies on male help, and he failed to supply any. Many marriages end when a child dies, so this is not an unusual outcome.

OTOH, KM has had, what, 50 indictments? Sounds to me as if the AG is just trying to maximize LE's access to him, the amount of time they'll be able to keep pressure and tabs on him, and the number of bargaining chips they might be able to use to get him talking.

And I do think this AG is working on this case constantly.

I agree with what you wrote about WN. I was wondering if he felt like he could trust no one, including an attorney.

Just checking in for news about Celina. I was hoping I'd have a lot to catch up on but I see it has been quiet. I hope that she will not have to wait much longer for justice. :please:

With all the shootings and murders here lately, I'm sure this case is way back on the back burner - if it's on the stove at all at this point.

We are all still thinking about you sweet Celina. :rose::rose::rose:

I thought of Celina today. Hope for news soon.

Still thinking of you, Celina. Tomorrow it will have been 9 months since I "met" you. :rose:

Thinking about Celina today as I see all the kids around here going on Prom..
Celina will never get a chance to go to Prom
Hope there's a break in your case soon :rose:

New Hampshire has about 100 unsolved homicides and plenty of them seem like like they should have been easier to solve than Celina's case. And yet they all remain unsolved.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18599894/2012/05/22/cold-case-updates

Cold case updates on active investigations

Celina Cass - The 11-year-old New Hampshire girl was found in the Connecticut River in August 2011. She was last seen July 25, 2011, in her home in West Stewartstown around 9 p.m. Celina's body was discovered wrapped in a blanket. The medical examiner ruled her death a homicide, but will not reveal how Celina died. A grand jury convened, and among the witnesses called was Celina's stepfather, Wendell Boyes. The grand jury did not return an indictment.

poor Celina- I don't see how the residents of her hometown can rest easy knowing her killer is out there

We've been on page 8 for two months. :(

I really felt once Celina was found that LE would be able to make connections that would lead to an arrest.....This breaks my heart.

It boggles the mind that they have been unable to make an arrest in this case. There must be lots of evidence that was recovered when she was pulled from the water and that was discovered at the home. Make an arrest and hope for a confession.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back