Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and if it was KM, and keys were 'borrowed', how
'handy' to have WN in the house...
does make one go hmmm

I agree. And another reason I wonder about KM is that he said he was the last one who came home that night. And he says he came in and sat on the couch and watched tv for awhile. But others have said CC was asleep on that couch that night. So that means that she would have had to been taken away already when he came home. OR he was laying there on the couch with her that night.

So if it was WN, then he was gone somewhere with the child, and then had to come back home, quietly to avoid detection. It does not seem like WN was the quiet or cautious, stealthy type. It makes me suspicious because I don't think WN would have been able to keep a clean crime scene or a quiet aftermath.

Good points!!! Seeing how WN lost it shortly after Celina was missing, almost makes me think he could not have kept it together to wrap her in a blanket afterwards and put her in the water. Maybe he could, though, but maybe he couldn't.

Good points!!! Seeing how WN lost it shortly after Celina was missing, almost makes me think he could not have kept it together to wrap her in a blanket afterwards and put her in the water. Maybe he could, though, but maybe he couldn't.

Have you ever seen the movie with Richard Greer called Primal Fear where he is a lawyer representing a murder who killed a priest but this guy acts like he is a sociopath to convince the psychologist he is mentally ill?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primal_Fear_(film)

Maybe WN is acting too.

Primal Fear (9/9) Movie CLIP - Good For You, Marty (1996) HD - YouTube

Okay, I'll say it...I always wondered if WN was thinking, oh crap, I'm gonna be the scapegoat

I have always suspected WN was guilty of killing Celina but now I wonder about this Mullaney kid. If he was forging checks and stealing from Celina's mom and WN, did Celina see something that night and found out about it? Did she threaten to tell her mother?

It makes me wonder now.

I had the same reaction to this new turn of events. I had never placed K. Mullaney high on the suspect list. Now I am questioning that position.

If WN is arrested/charged and it goes to trial, could this be used to create reasonable doubt?

I had the same reaction to this new turn of events. I had never placed K. Mullaney high on the suspect list. Now I am questioning that position.

If WN is arrested/charged and it goes to trial, could this be used to create reasonable doubt?

I think if they can, they will use it as reasonable doubt.

I think it was someone on the WS boards back late last summer who was from the area who said that the people in that town were most all suspecting KM did this.

I still wonder what Louisa saw when she came home from work that morning that rendered her speechless and unable to walk. She must have seen/heard/known something that clearly indicated that Celina was dead.

Remember Kayla went next door to see if Celina was there, the neighbor is the one that called 911 after checking w/the family to see if they had.

What was never really clarified for me, is where Celina normally sleep if her sister wasn't home, to sleep downstairs with her. If indeed Celina slept on the sofa under those circumstances, as implied, then did her mother not notice she wasn't there before she left for work?? that has always puzzled me, unless it was explained and I missed it

Celina Cass Stepfather Questioned by Grand Jury

A Coos Country Grand jury met today/Monday in Lancaster as the investigation into the death of 11-year-old Celina Cass continues.

As NHPR’s Chris Jensen reports, the dead girl’s stepfather was questioned.

Wendell Noyes is the stepfather of Celina Cass, whose body was found last August in the Connecticut River not far from her home in Stewartstown.

Noyes is thought to have been one of the last people to see the girl before she disappeared from her home.

Noyes spent much of the day being questioned behind closed doors by officials including Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young.

A little after 4 pm Monday Noyes left the court house, trying to cover his face with his arm so he couldn’t be photographed and muttering under his breath in response to questions.

Young came out a little later and also declined to discuss the case other than to say the investigation was continuing “diligently.”

The grand jury first met in January.

http://www.nhpr.org/post/celina-cass-stepfather-questioned-grand-jury

Wendell%20Noyes%20%28Medium%29.JPG

A little after 4 pm Monday Noyes left the court house, trying to cover his face with his arm so he couldn’t be photographed and muttering under his breath in response to questions.

Young came out a little later and also declined to discuss the case other than to say the investigation was continuing “diligently.”

http://www.nhpr.org/post/celina-cass-stepfather-questioned-grand-jury

I wonder why he feels he needs to hide? You wouldn't think the step father of the victim would feel the need to hide from reporters.

I also like the part where Young said the case was continuing "diligently"

I hope we hear more soon and charges are filed against the person or people involved in Celina's death.

Wonder if WN will commit himself again. Glad he was finally questioned, but I'll never understand why it has taken so long.

Maybe the problem is they don't have enough evidence to indicate if it was KM, WN or both. They know she was murdered by one of them but nothing significant eliminates or points definitively to either.

I wonder why he feels he needs to hide? You wouldn't think the step father of the victim would feel the need to hide from reporters.

I also like the part where Young said the case was continuing "diligently"

I hope we hear more soon and charges are filed against the person or people involved in Celina's death.

First of all, he has known mental issues, apparently...also a lot of people have already decided he is guilty, so whether he is or not, I guess I can him hiding his face. JMO

Maybe the problem is they don't have enough evidence to indicate if it was KM, WN or both. They know she was murdered by one of them but nothing significant eliminates or points definitively to either.

Celina was last seen by two witnesses who were sitting on the porch with WN. At that time CC was in the living room on the couch, reportedly. When the witnesses went back across the street to their home, WN supposedly was going upstairs to bed.

Then a few hours later, according to KM, he comes home and sits on the couch for awhile and has a snack. He says CC was not there at the time.

So the key question is, did WN take her from the couch in that small window of time before KM came home?

I have a hard time believing that. I don't think she would have gone anywhere with WN in the middle of the night like that. Not without a struggle. And could he have managed to drug her and carry her out? he does not seem that organized or that strong, imo.

KM, on the other hand, would have been easily able to convince CC to go for a drive with him at anytime of night. She loved and trusted him totally.

If they want to investagate KM they need to square away WN's whereabouts at the narrow window of time between when the neighbors left and KM arrived home.

I agree with CLuciano63 and katydid23. WN must find media attention more than he can handle, especially if he's been delusional/paranoid. What I wonder is, where's his attorney? Any attorney he could have had appointed for him, or any he could have hired, should have been with him at the courthouse, and told him how to handle reporters, catcalls, or whatever. Here, he's covering his face and muttering to himself--doesn't sound like he's getting any guidance from anyone. That to me makes him seem more likely to be innocent.

Louisia reportedly moved out on him. Could it be that after Celina was found he offered feeble reasons for not having heard/seen/done anything useful the night she went missing? (And his cyber lady friends might have been another factor.) That could have upset Louisia to the point of leaving him--from what I've seen, she seems like a person who relies on male help, and he failed to supply any. Many marriages end when a child dies, so this is not an unusual outcome.

OTOH, KM has had, what, 50 indictments? Sounds to me as if the AG is just trying to maximize LE's access to him, the amount of time they'll be able to keep pressure and tabs on him, and the number of bargaining chips they might be able to use to get him talking.

And I do think this AG is working on this case constantly.

Hi All, Just checkin in to see if there has been any developments since the Grand Jury hearings with WN and family? Still thinking of Celina.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back