Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Checking in on Celina's case. School's out and she should be alive and enjoying the summer she's 12. :(

Hardymum

Court documents obtained by ABC News reveal that Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, has a troubled past.

In 2003, the stepfather was involuntarily committed to a hospital because of schizophrenia and arrested for threatening an ex-girlfriend, according to court documents.

Noyes was charged with violating a protective order held by his ex-girlfriend and for criminal trespassing, criminal threatening and hindering apprehension. The girlfriend, who lived with her two kids at the time, said Noyes broke into her home while she was sleeping, lifted her mattress and slammed it down and then threatened to throw her down the stairs.

That is your evidence of past "violence"? Thank god that poor innocent mattress was able to survive such a brutal attack. :waitasec:

I saw there was some activity in Katelyn's case and I came to check in on Celina since i followed them both closely.
Thinking of you Celina.. I know you're in paradise right now but I wish you could let us know who did this horrible thing to you....
:rose:

Originally Posted by Joe Friday
Court documents obtained by ABC News reveal that Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, has a troubled past.

In 2003, the stepfather was involuntarily committed to a hospital because of schizophrenia and arrested for threatening an ex-girlfriend, according to court documents.

Noyes was charged with violating a protective order held by his ex-girlfriend and for criminal trespassing, criminal threatening and hindering apprehension. The girlfriend, who lived with her two kids at the time, said Noyes broke into her home while she was sleeping, lifted her mattress and slammed it down and then threatened to throw her down the stairs.

That is your evidence of past "violence"? Thank god that poor innocent mattress was able to survive such a brutal attack. :waitasec:

I don't like to partake in bickering conversation but my x-husband did this to me as well and I found it very violent. I am guessing you misread the comment posted above.

Celina you sweet darlin! I will never forget you, I have a daughter your age and you look so much alike.
JMO

Perhaps you missed the part where he threatened to throw his girlfriend down the stairs. You also may have missed the part where he broke into her home. Both of those are very threatening, violent acts. They show an inability to control oneself, and his intent was to control or scare a person by threatening to do physical harm. I am very concerned that someone would not consider that to be exceptionally violent. Anyone who has been a witness to domestic violence knows that acts such as the aforementioned almost always escalate over time and often lead to physical abuse and sometimes death. This is especially true if someone resists the offender.

Goodness, I cannot imagine my ex breaking into my house while I am sleeping, slamming my bed around while I lay in it, and then threatening me. It is definitely a violent, scary situation and violence tends to escalate.

2nd Cousin to Celina, Dan Cass, has been posting his feelings on his FB which I believe to be open to anyone to read. He certainly has not forgotten Celina and I'm kind of worried what he might do, to who he thinks is guilty. I'm thinking his views may be the general consensus around town also. I don't know if it is against rules for me to have said this, but I found his FB interesting. If I am correct in who I think he is talking about, they have purchased a black VW car and a trailer? not too far from the river where Celina was found. Kind of creeped me out. I am still hanging on and praying for Celina's justice. Someone has to be charged and put away from society.

2nd Cousin to Celina, Dan Cass, has been posting his feelings on his FB which I believe to be open to anyone to read. He certainly has not forgotten Celina and I'm kind of worried what he might do, to who he thinks is guilty. I'm thinking his views may be the general consensus around town also. I don't know if it is against rules for me to have said this, but I found his FB interesting. If I am correct in who I think he is talking about, they have purchased a black VW car and a trailer? not too far from the river where Celina was found. Kind of creeped me out. I am still hanging on and praying for Celina's justice. Someone has to be charged and put away from society.

The FB page is open to everyone. I agree, his comments are "interesting". I am also worried about what he might do. He mentions several times about wanting to blow something up. Didn't we read a while back that W.N. bought a new car because LE still had his truck? Can we search property records in NH? A comment under one of his comments says that you can see the dam where Celina was found from the back yard of this trailer.

I never thought this case would be open a year later...thought there would be a trial by this time. It really seemed as though LE was right there, on the case and ready to make an arrest in the beginning...just shows you can never tell. By this point, they seem to need someone to talk and that may never happen.

I am worried that DC may take matters into his own hands. Not sure about the searching of NH records.

I am worried that DC may take matters into his own hands. Not sure about the searching of NH records.

DC has been saying things like that for the past year.

Does anyone know if KM is still in jail or whatever happened with the charges he was facing?

We're not supposed to sleuth family members, right? In any case, DC needs professional help.

This made me sad, how could this be left behind?
From the article above.

Much had been left behind, she said. “There were photo albums, a picture of Celina in a cap and gown graduating from kindergarten, all left behind.”

This made me sad, how could this be left behind?
From the article above.

Much had been left behind, she said. “There were photo albums, a picture of Celina in a cap and gown graduating from kindergarten, all left behind.”

I can't understand that at all. I would think you might leave everything else behind BUT that.

It's terribly sad no one has been held accountable for Celina's death.

It will be interesting to see if it is reported who attends or more importantly who does not attend the upcoming candlelight vigil. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back