Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was trying to post the same thing but my iPad froze up, I commented before reading the article and can't find it nor anything online regarding it [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this on my Facebook feed. It's about time!!!!

I do not live to far from where this happened, this poor young lady needs justice. She certainly didn't ask for the life she was given. Shame on those involved to hide information. So many good questions. Her bedroom in the basement, the blanket, her clothing, the people in the house.... .I could keep going

Thank you all for posting an update. Celina is a child I think about often, hoping and praying that something will break and she will get the justice she so deserves. This case is heartbreaking.

I still think about Celina regularly and google news the case - always disappointed when there are no new articles - I followed the case closely while she was missing and can't believe there is still someone out there who has literally got away with murder. Celina was only 11. I hope that one day someone is bought to account for this.

I keep hoping for a break in this case Celina deserves justice.

@Tom_Winter (Verified account)
BREAKING: Stepfather of a missing girl from New Hampshire who captured national headlines for a week in 2011 has been arrested for murder.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Stepfather-Charged-with-Murder-of-Celina-Cass-383677991.html

For Immediate Release June 20, 2016
Contact: Jane E. Young, Associate Attorney General (603) 271-3671

Wendell Noyes Arrested for the Murder of Celina Cass

Attorney General Joseph Foster and Colonel Robert Quinn announce that Wendell Noyes (age 52) has been arrested on a charge of second degree murder for the killing of Celina Cass by submerging her body in the Connecticut River. Noyes was Celina’s step-father at the time of her murder.

On July 26, 2011, 11 year old Celina Cass was reported missing from her home at 863 Washington Street, Apartment 1, West Stewartstown, New Hampshire. Six days later on August 1, 2011, Celina’s body was recovered from the Connecticut River, near a dam, about a half mile from her home. The investigation into Celina’s murder has remained active for the past five years. Today, a warrant for Noyes’s arrest was issued. Noyes will be arraigned on June 21, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. in the 1st Circuit Court, Berlin-District.

I am so glad they finally made an arrest. I live in NH and this is the case that I joined websleuths with.

OH MY!!! Never thought I'd see this day......:sigh: Justice is coming sweet girl....:rose:

Wow!! This is one of those cases I read about it the early days, but was too much of a noob to jump in. Very happy to finally see an arrest!

You know I saw this in Twitter and the name rang a bell but I could not remember the case until I saw her basketball photo here. How sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back