Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was my first suspect he acted strange from day one.

Yes very strange. I'm worried that he is going to declare himself mentally unfit for trial like he did in his last case. He was charged with breaking into an ex-girlfriends home and threatening her in 2003.

wow, I knew he was strange, but didn't they suspect the son of the mom's previous boy friend?

I am so happy that Celina will have justice. I was just thinking about this case a few weeks ago. This just shows sometimes we have to wait, sometime a very long time, but in the end they always get the bad guy.

Oh my goodness!! I had almost given up hope!! Celina, you deserved so much better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seeing arrest made has made my day !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both the young adult man who lived with the family and the stepfather were both prime suspects.

wow, I knew he was strange, but didn't they suspect the son of the mom's previous boy friend?

Both the young adult man who lived with the family and the stepfather were both prime suspects.

Why so long for the arrest though? Examiner would have known about the drowning right away. Did he confess?

would love to know why (motive)?!!

IMO, likely there was sexual abuse going on. She threatened to tell someone.....It's happened before, unfortunately.

I'm just shocked that they finally got around to charging him. New Hampshire must have quite a few highly skilled pro-bono attorneys up there, willing to use their advanced jujitsu legal skills on behalf indigent perverts. This guy should have been arrested a long time ago. :jail: There was likely more than enough circumstantial and other evidence at the time. We can only hope he didn't abuse any more young girls while the community waited for justice.

RIP sweet little Celina. You deserved so much better in your brief time here on earth.

This is wonderful news. As to the question of why now? I can't find any recent staffing changes, so no new AG. So it's probably one of two scenarios. Someone finally caved and told the whole story and the AG now has a slam dunk. Or, as we approach five years the Attorney General recognizes the case will likely not get any stronger and may weaken with any more time. In fact, I thought I read or heard that the NH cold case unit takes over a case after five years (????) Don't quite me on that because I can't find any backup.

Finally!
#JusticeForCelina
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great news! I really can't believe it's been five years. Wow, times goes quickly. Hope the trial does, as well. So happy this case can finally be resolved.

lets hope this is the start of a string of cases getting solved... so many cold cases, so many cases from the last 18 months with no progress made at all...

i remember thinking it had to be this guy right from the start, like others mentioned he acted strange, he had the facebook page with all *advertiser censored* stars as "friends"

nice work LE. hopefully they have a very strong case.

I think my heart stopped for a second when I saw "arrest made." Unfortunately I'm not surprised by who was arrested.

He drowned the poor girl :( she deserved so much more.

I too want to know why it's taken nearly 5 years for justice to come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Assuming since the arrest took so long was that there was no dna or anything else to tie him to her murder ?
What a horrendous way to die !

Everyone makes mistakes-- but I cannot believe the people some women bring into their lives, and the lives of their children. Disgusting.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the headline in my feed: Arrest Made!! Not too surprised by who was arrested, like most of you, just surprised that it took five years. Oh, Celina, how I wish you had been born into better circumstances. I hope you felt love and happiness before this took your life.

Rest in peace, sweet one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back