Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely apologize that my one sentence offended you. Your son is extremely blessed to have a caring family that has given so much and will likely always give greatly of themselves to assist him.

Its ok, Pensfan. I am not offended...just a bit stressed at facing things I had never thought of before. When you have something like this in your family, you certainly see things in a new way.

Thanks for your kindness.....

Jane Younge used the word "discovered" in the PC. "We have not discovered Celina". :(

Jane Young also did not emphasize that Celina could be out there, keep looking, media stay here and keep getting her story out...

Jane Young wants to find a victim alive.
She wants the media attention, wants the public to believe they are alive so they will look for them alive.

I fully expected her to refute the reducing morale in the area... and reassure everyone that they still felt Celina was alive.

Unless she didn't believe Celina was alive.

I was struck, actually, by how he looks EXACTLY like her. It's like, she's a clone except she's feminine and he's masculine. When you look at that basketball pic, and his interview pic, they certainly favor. I wonder about the earlier reporting that he was "very ill". When I think of "very ill", I think of someone who wouldn't be fine in a week. Hmm.

He wasn't fine. I watched him walk out and knew immediately that had to be who it was, because they did not look okay.

He walked like I did when I had pneumonia and broken ribs... like if I walked any faster I wouldn't be able to breathe...

He definitely was still not well and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up back in the hospital.

Thanks for the link. I got emotional listening to him. God Bless him and Celina. I hope she comes home soon. :(

Did anyone notice that gentleman behind the dad with the hat. My goodness. He looked so distraught. :(

I'm so glad someone from her family finally spoke up for her.

Yes, I noticed him as well. It was refreshing to see someone emotional at a press conference for Celina.

If I had to make a scenario, given what we know now, I would say she was lured outside by someone she had IM'ed with online for a month or so. It may have been someone she 'knew' already, like someone's much older brother, or a basket ball coach--someone who had been telling her how beautiful she was, and how she was so lovely and smart. Maybe he said he was going to take her for a ride in his convertible, and to meet out in the Spa parking lot. If she snuck outside herself, and willingly climbed into someone's car, then there would be no evidence of it happening. If it was a college aged kid then nobody would probably miss himn being around that evening.

FWIW- I keep noticing references to Celina messaging or posting to someone on Facebook about taking a walk, as if she were speaking to someone in particular. So many times I will, so will friends, give random status updates to no one in particular. "chillin with friends" listening to music to an 11 year old can still = boredom. Maybe she just made one of those ugh what now status updates.
And I'm not so inclined to believe this shy as a mouse picture that has been painted of Celina. I think she is just an 11 year old child, a little girl. She hasn't an inkling who she is yet. Throughout the week we have all seen the news footage of her friends crying and passing out flyers, photos of young girls tying ribbons on safety pins. They didn't just appear. The sleepover stories aren't fiction. Celina is loved. Maybe getting to know her took a whole minute, but there is a FRIEND, the beginnings of beautiful young woman behind those photos we see. I've lost my point. I still wanna know if Celina's tabby is about.

I am still curious what we know about the other family where Celina had spent the night. Is this also the same family friend who made a 2nd 911 call?

I don't think they are the same...previous articles stated that LE/FBI drove to where she spent the night and it was out of town (a farm?) and they also visited camps in the woods at the same time.

Celina's sister, as I remember, ran from her house to the friend in town to see if Celina was there, and when she wasn't, the call was made.

I don't think the "taking a walk" means anything. I think she is too young to be giving out little subtle messages like that, it does not ring true to me that an 11-year old would be that subtle. And if it was a code phrase given to her, seems as though she would have added a time, or been more definite. I think it was just a post and perhaps being read into too much. JMO

I don't think the "taking a walk" means anything. I think she is too young to be giving out little subtle messages like that, it does not ring true to me that an 11-year old would be that subtle. And if it was a code phrase given to her, seems as though she would have added a time, or been more definite. I think it was just a post and perhaps being read into too much. JMO

I do too....if she was able to chat, then she wouldn't need to leave clues on her wall. She could just talk to the person on chat.

Another friend dropped off WN's page, down to 152...

Yes, I noticed him as well. It was refreshing to see someone emotional at a press conference for Celina.

I can't remember who posted the link to the presser where her Dad spoke. It may very well have been you (thanks to the person who posted it!) Anyway, in the comments under the story, someone said that was her brother/his son, but a name was not given.

I just don't get the feeling that she'd go walking that late by herself.
I get that she was less shy on the computer than in RL & met someone,
a predator maybe, that she agreed to meet.

Or, she was just outside her door (the side basement one), in the yard that's
next to the Spa/Restaurant's parking lot, and a trucker saw her & kidnapped her.

She may have been practicing cartwheels or playing with her kitten or just getting
fresh air, when she was lured over to the truck.

The trucker possibility is one I've thought about too. I wonder if the LE has contacted the restaurant about any records they have of which truckers were there that night: credit card bills, etc.

I also wonder if that area has weigh stations that the truckers have to go through for inspections, like you see on the interstates. If so, it would be good for the officers at these stations to keep a look out for Celina also.

The only thing about that is LE seem to think she is still in the home area.

Its ok, Pensfan. I am not offended...just a bit stressed at facing things I had never thought of before. When you have something like this in your family, you certainly see things in a new way.

Thanks for your kindness.....
Although you are already aware of this, I wanted to send an internet hug and remind you that your devotion to your son’s well being is positively altering his illness. Your continued support is the number one factor which positively affects his illness. You assisted him to begin medications at an early age and this loving, but difficult challenge, will also increase his remissions and cognitive functioning. What you see occurring in other schizophrenics will likely not be anything like what will happen with your son. The difference is because he had you to help him.

The trucker possibility is one I've thought about too. I wonder if the LE has contacted the restaurant about any records they have of which truckers were there that night: credit card bills, etc.

I also wonder if that area has weigh stations that the truckers have to go through for inspections, like you see on the interstates. If so, it would be good for the officers at these stations to keep a look out for Celina also.

The only thing about that is LE seem to think she is still in the home area.

With the diverse agencies involved, I am sure the truck stop caught their attention very early on. But as you've said, they seem to be looking very locally. A trucker would have at least removed her from the general area, even if he was inclined to dispose of her at some point. Not saying it couldn't have happened, but it does not seem to be what they are focusing on.

I can't remember who posted the link to the presser where her Dad spoke. It may very well have been you (thanks to the person who posted it!) Anyway, in the comments under the story, someone said that was her brother/his son, but a name was not given.

You must be talking about the original article, with 70 comments.

It didn't originally have a video. There is an "uncut" version but it appears to be exactly the same thing.
I guess when the whole thing is 2 minutes and 15 seconds long there isn't much to cut?

http://www.wmur.com/news/28722221/detail.html

I have also seen this one, but it only has 3 comments and none mention a son.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28722535/detail.html

I never really thought CC was giving anyone a hint when she mentioned 'thinking about taking a walk or not'- I was merely wondering if it set a precedent....IF taking a walk, alone , was something she in fact has done. Or would that have been totally out of character...

No one has mentioned if she ever took rides with her new step-brother? I think he owns the red truck and is seen briefly in a news report saying that his Dad (Sf) is now a changed man. I think if this is solved, there will be more than one arrest. I picture someone close taking her for a ride with a friend that night. Nothing happened in the house, or in the truck. If something bad happened - it would be wherever they took her. And i'll say it - I dont' trust that father, and really don't trust the step-bro. To me, after he say's his spiel about the sf, he looks at the reporter with a 'did she buy it' look; and while he's talking there's a big guy nearby who (to me ) is looking on intensily with a 'he better not slip up' look. This is all speculation mixed with venting.

Although you are already aware of this, I wanted to send an internet hug and remind you that your devotion to your son’s well being is positively altering his illness. Your continued support is the number one factor which positively affects his illness. You assisted him to begin medications at an early age and this loving, but difficult challenge, will also increase his remissions and cognitive functioning. What you see occurring in other schizophrenics will likely not be anything like what will happen with your son. The difference is because he had you to help him.

Pensfan, thanks for your words of encouragement. They mean alot.

You must be talking about the original article, with 70 comments.

It didn't originally have a video. There is an "uncut" version but it appears to be exactly the same thing.
I guess when the whole thing is 2 minutes and 15 seconds long there isn't much to cut?

http://www.wmur.com/news/28722221/detail.html

It's this one. The comment was posted at 8:32 pm EST by someone with the user name "mom16959."
ETA: I messed up the quote. sorry :eek:)

BBM

As Hans Landa said: [to Perrier LaPardite]
"I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing."

BBM

Are you referring to Christoph Waltz's speaking these words in the film Inglourious Basterds?

Thank you. Wow....I didn't think it was the bio dad.

You know, now that you mention it, I suppose that there is a possibility that he is not her bio dad. For example, my daughter's bio dad is a sociopath and he has long spells where he has nothing to do with her and is only around when he wants something. My boys' bio dad has been around her since the day she came home from the hospital and she calls him "Daddy." In truth, he is not her father, but if you saw the way she looks at him, there is no question who he is to her. It is possible that it could be a situation like that, and I apologize and should not have jumped to conclusions. But with him telling her that "Daddy is okay" in the message to her, I would think that he is the closest thing to a Daddy she has if he is not her bio dad. At this point, all I know is that he isn't get "your butt home" step dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214