Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY! Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall.

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Any more violations and to's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those.

Salem

I am not able to thank posts via tap-talk, so I must quote the post.

There is alot o anger regarding this horrible outcome, once LE tell us more there will be a focus to our anger.

Thank you for your patience regarding the passion of my fellow WS'ers.

There is a Facebook page named Rest in Peace Celina Cass or something along those lines. I just saw it 1/2 hour ago.

Ack editorss! Too soon, I hope her extended family doesn't see that. JMHO

So, if NG or JVM doesn't cover this story who will? I have not seen it on any other network or news show. Maybe locally it has been aired, but not nationally. jmo

I am in Austin TX. At approximately 4am Wednesday morning I saw tv coverage of Celina's story on ABC. It was some residing from way earlier. And it may have been Thursday morning. But it was footage of the crying girl saying how much she hurt that Celina was gone. There 2 girls on camera and a boy in the background. There were 2 different airings with different footage. Both brief. But that's all I've seen of Celina on tv. I do not have cable. I have followed her case online. Google, here and one other forum has shown minimal interest in her case. To me this is BIG NEWS. It's horrible. Are we really the only ones outside NH following this closely?

Ack editorss! Too soon, I hope her extended family doesn't see that. JMHO

Given that MSM has reported that State Troopers were at the family's home, and that everyone was sobbing, I imagine that the family has been informed, and the FB page will not unduly upset them.

In Krista's case 3 months ago with Jane Young in charge...

We heard on the scanner a body was found and saw the police presence at the pond no later than 9am ET.

We saw the major crime scene unit, the hearse, the search... all of it.

There was a press conference scheduled for 3pm ET.

They didn't hold a press conference and announce they had found her (suspicious death) until 6:30pm ET.

Krista was missing for 4 days and was in a "snow making pond."

The next day we were told the autopsy determined no cause or manner of death - 6-8 weeks for toxicology.

13 days later they arrested three people for her murder.

We found out they had "clubbed" her, robbed her, bound her and dumped her in the pond. ("A suspicious death.")

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134233&page=18

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110521/NEWS03/705219995

So even if they come out and say this is a "suspicious death" it could be a clear homicide.

If they say no cause of death was determined, it could still be known for sure.

Anything they say could be a lie, or the truth, or somewhere in between...

When many agencies will say "no comment" this agency will go somewhere in the middle.

HLN
Adam Harding, reporting

location is about 2 football fields away from her home
river between VT and NH
still NH investigation
LE had been over area multiple times...today there again

Are we really the only ones outside NH following this closely?

I'm in WI and it was in our local paper yesterday and has been on the radio out of Chicago and Milwaukee today. I think it might have been on the national news more if there weren't other breaking national political stories.

IS it possible that this little girl may have been having a terrible time and hurt herself or went into the lake?

Her family kept pleading with her to come home as if she walked off on her own, but if this is her body then someone either put her in that water or she went in.

My heart breaks for these kids. mo

I'm in WI and it was in our local paper yesterday and has been on the radio out of Chicago and Milwaukee today. I think it might have been on the national news more if there weren't other breaking national political stories.

I've seen several updates on FOX News today.

Popping by as I'm at work and heard the news that Celina might have been found. :tears:

I only posted the info on the FB page because I heard the reports about the family being visibly upset. My opinion is that the family knows much more than we do at this point. I think it's a great way for her friends to gather and draw support from each other. So sorry if I overstepped in some way!

I only posted the info on the FB page because I heard the reports about the family being visibly upset. My opinion is that the family knows much more than we do at this point. I think it's a great way for her friends to gather and draw support from each other. So sorry if I overstepped in some way!

The facebook account is not for Celina Cass imo but another Celina with a different last name - can you recheck as the one I looked at had really old/old posts well before Celina Cass went missing.

Given that MSM has reported that State Troopers were at the family's home, and that everyone was sobbing, I imagine that the family has been informed, and the FB page will not unduly upset them.

Extended family is what I'm talking about. Like cousins, second cousins, friends of the family that were considered family at one time. I still think it shouldn't be done. But that's just me. If it was a family member that started it then fine, no problem but if it was someone not associated with that family they have absolutely no buisness doing something like that this soon (before ID of a body) JMHO. :)

Popping by as I'm at work and heard the news that Celina might have been found. :tears:

Not confirmed that it is Celina, Kimster - but logically speaking there are no other missing persons from that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState