Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
e3530587-4f94-40b1-9e26-a9d12dad1f44_400.jpg

I didn't know about Celina until a friend in NH told me about her and I went to find articles. Not much coverage here but I only watch the local news.

I am in Austin TX. At approximately 4am Wednesday morning I saw tv coverage of Celina's story on ABC. It was some residing from way earlier. And it may have been Thursday morning. But it was footage of the crying girl saying how much she hurt that Celina was gone. There 2 girls on camera and a boy in the background. There were 2 different airings with different footage. Both brief. But that's all I've seen of Celina on tv. I do not have cable. I have followed her case online. Google, here and one other forum has shown minimal interest in her case. To me this is BIG NEWS. It's horrible. Are we really the only ones outside NH following this closely?

I try to talk about these cases with my friends and they don't even know what I am talking about. No one knew about CA until the trial. I don't like the cable news shows, but that is where most national news for me comes from.

I think comment have been jumping to conclusions based on prejudice against stepfathers.

This case too closely resembled Brooke and Zahra... so that is understandable.

Hopefully that isn't the case... personally I would think the stepbrother, but then again I am prejudice against those. :innocent:

I am concerned about the stepbrother as well. And it is probably my own baggage making me suspicious. But when my mom's little brother was about 20, he began raping me, and I was only 6. It continued for a few years. So I have hinky feelings about the stepbrother.

I know how sick and twisted my uncle was at that age, and how he manipulated people, to be alone with me. he offered to do things with us, babysit us. He would take my brothers and I to the movies, send them into a cowboy film, and say we were going to a kids movie. Then he would fondle me through out the film.

So I do wonder if the stepbrother might have secretly asked if she wanted to go on a ride somewhere. And maybe things escalated.imoo

I also wonder if he had a freaky friend that might have been grooming her.

I checked and the FB page is for this CC elepher. Looks like it was started an hour ago.

uh ohh-
if they start taking out plumbing, etc I am gonna freak

I only posted the info on the FB page because I heard the reports about the family being visibly upset. My opinion is that the family knows much more than we do at this point. I think it's a great way for her friends to gather and draw support from each other. So sorry if I overstepped in some way!

No you didn't overstep at all! :) My reaction was to the facebook page being posted so early---not at you telling us about it! I hope you didn't think that I was fussing, I never ever get upset on here editorss, if I find myself getting too emotional over a case I log off because I never want to take it out on someone here. WS and all it's members are very important to me in a lot of ways :)

Attachments

• d661aba0-6a2d-4bda-abad-545ed4c2b958_400.jpg
    d661aba0-6a2d-4bda-abad-545ed4c2b958_400.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors