Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul...you should try..please. You can always "practice" and preview it... then if it doesn't come out..you don't have to submit to the post. LOL I do it all the time. :innocent:

LOL they always shrink down way to small to see. Wouldnt help us out here at all.

I keep looking at images but I am not finding one comparable.

Yesterday the back hawk arrived and the recovery was quick within five minutes both things happened. I would think it would take longer to secure a free floating or submerged body then it would to recovery one that was concealed. Just speculating with the photo and chain of events.

Any idea why they would not want to use a police helicopter instead of the blackhawk which was held up for a while ?

What would be the added benefit of the black hawk verses the police copter?

I wouldnt be able to guess remotely close because I have no idea about helicopters and the missions.

I think because of the hovering abilities. Same reason they prefer the Blackhawk for dumping water on fires, doing rescues, things like that. It is more capable of hovering, dealing with bad weather and extreme altitude... and the pilots are awesome. :seeya:

That's just from my experience with LE, Fire and Military here though. It's not official or anything.

If WN is involved in the death of Celina, I don't think it had/has a thing to do with his reported mental illness....but, I bet he and his attorney will use that as an excuse.

Still hoping he wasn't involved.

Yesterday the back hawk arrived and the recovery was quick within five minutes both things happened. I would think it would take longer to secure a free floating or submerged body then it would to recovery one that was concealed. Just speculating with the photo and chain of events.

Any idea why they would not want to use a police helicopter instead of the blackhawk which was held up for a while ?

What would be the added benefit of the black hawk verses the police copter? I wouldnt be able to guess remotely close because I have no idea about helicopters and the missions.

Maybe the Blackhawk has those runners on the side to transport wounded soldiers and the police copter didn't. Just a guess.

Celina's house is on a state highway. In NH, that's a numbered road. It is not an interstate, divided highway. True, it is the main road through town.

I had a few issues with what the editor of the Colebrook Chronicle was saying on HLN last night. Several things he said gave viewers and other commentators an inaccurate slant IMO--Celina's FB page, the living on a major highway, her home situation....

OTOH, many of the same things have been discussed around here. Truckers, the diner near by, her FB activity. I believe that scenario to be highly improbable, especially since she has been described as being shy. But those of us not privy to investigative details can't rule a stranger out at this point, imoo.

ETA: My father was from NH, a beautiful place. I've been there several times, and up north crossing from Canada (we would drive that way from Chicago to visit NH and VT). Haven't been in a long time, sadly.

WN was waving at the media from inside the house he is staying in. I guess since he was acknowledging them, they took his pic. If he is upset, bothered, mad, furious, distraught, etc. about the media, then perhaps he could move his seat so they can't see him. For those who are being so protective of him, maybe contacting the media and voicing your displeasure will cause them to back off.

Yes, and I plan on continuing to voice my displeasure here to protect his status as a victim until LE tells me otherwise.

What would be the added benefit of the black hawk verses the police copter?

I wouldnt be able to guess remotely close because I have no idea about helicopters and the missions.

I don't know if this is true but I read an explanation upstream in this thread yesterday. Apparently the force and suction of the water was very powerful because of the hydroelectric dam. And they wanted the more powerful Blackhawk because they did not want to damage any evidence if the police helicopter was not strong enough to make a clean recovery in one pull.
That sounds reasonable but I don't know if it is accurate.

OTOH, many of the same things have been discussed around here. Truckers, the diner near by, her FB activity. I believe that scenario to be highly improbable, especially since she has been described as being shy. But those of us not privy to investigative details can't rule a stranger out at this point, imoo.

No, except that there was a quote from LE that this did not appear to be a runaway or a kidnapping situation...

I don't know if this is true but I read an explanation upstream in this thread yesterday. Apparently the force and suction of the water was very powerful because of the hydroelectric dam. And they wanted the more powerful Blackhawk because they did not want to damage any evidence if the police helicopter was not strong enough to make a clean recovery in one pull.
That sounds reasonable but I don't know if it is accurate.

If she was weighted down, they would have taken weights and all to autopsy. Detectives would be at autopsy. They would have left them on her. :sick:

Assistant Attorney General Jane Young just told News9 that it could be several more hours before any information is released concerning the autopsy results.
by David Sakowich/WMUR Staff 3:31 PM

LOL they always shrink down way to small to see. Wouldnt help us out here at all.

Is this enlarged picture what you are going for???

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3724/bodyu.jpg

I *think* it might just be what they put her on? You know, when they take someone off a mountain... they put them IN, not ON a stretcher...
It has small sides so they don't roll out? I think it's one of those... from the Blackhawk.

(I am not posting the actual picture because it is of them bringing Celina out of the water.)

http://www.wmur.com/news/28732488/detail.html

Thanks! I wonder if she was supposed to do something early? why would he check on her. I get my sons up early but they have ball practice in the early mornings because of heat. I let them sleep on weekends. strange! Mom must have just left for work. not alot of time for something to happen while she wasnt there. moo

But something could have happened in the middle of the night. Mom did not check on her that morning because the last time she was reported to be seen was at 9 pm the previous night. 'Something' could have happened while mom was asleep. And once Mom left the SF was pretty quick to check on her, maybe so he was not seen to be alone with her all day. idk

anyone else thinking this might wind up rather surprising?
not asking for your thoughts per se, just are you thinking it

I think it's very possible that the results could be something that most people will be surprised to hear, or not expecting to hear. Maybe even involving a person nobody has considered yet, or a scenario that hasn't come up. Something like her being hit by a car and the driver panicking and tossing her body, or something like that. I'm not saying that I have any reason to think that's what happened, just using it as an example of something not at all like what people are thinking.

Or it could be exactly what a lot of people are thinking. I really don't know what to think myself, because I haven't read anything that makes me really suspect anybody or gives me any clues to what might have happned.

I've been watching this case and sadly, yet another beautiful child is gone. RIP sweet Celina.

But something could have happened in the middle of the night. Mom did not check on her that morning because the last time she was reported to be seen was at 9 pm the previous night. 'Something' could have happened while mom was asleep. And once Mom left the SF was pretty quick to check on her, maybe so he was not seen to be alone with her all day. idk

Or she could have left the house in daylight. Most of what I've read makes it sound like Celina was taken from or left the house when it was dark out, but I don't see why it couldn't just as easily have been at 7 am or something. Maybe I missed something that clarifies that and we know that whatever happened took place at night?

I think it's very possible that the results could be something that most people will be surprised to hear, or not expecting to hear. Maybe even involving a person nobody has considered yet, or a scenario that hasn't come up. Something like her being hit by a car and the driver panicking and tossing her body, or something like that. I'm not saying that I have any reason to think that's what happened, just using it as an example of something not at all like what people are thinking.

Or it could be exactly what a lot of people are thinking. I really don't know what to think myself, because I haven't read anything that makes me really suspect anybody or gives me any clues to what might have happned.

How would she get from sitting at her computer at night to being hit by a car?
Did anyone suggest it was her habit to walk alone at night at 11 years old?

I think the point here is that we currently have NO information, other than where Celina's body was recovered and a general time frame in which she went missing. Any theory at this point is plausible, since we have no evidence.

How would she get from sitting at her computer at night to being hit by a car?
Did anyone suggest it was her habit to walk alone at night at 11 years old?

I think it was just meant as a general thought, we have no idea how she got from sitting at her computer to being deceased in the water. Between 9pm at computer and allegedly missing the next morning. We don't know. I may have missed where someone outside of family last saw her? Do we have that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery