Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the picture of the blackhawk. Can someone bump it for me pretty please? TIA

I suppose she could have left the house early that morning. But I would wonder why. I don't know any 11 yr olds who get up and go out, unannounced, at 7 am, in the summer. It would surprise me.

Well, I think this is where our own experiences factor in to how we view these things. I don't think it's at all unusual for a kid that age to come and go, even at that 'early' hour--especially in the summer when their time is more their own. Kids in my neighborhood are out and about early, midday, late, and every time in between. And I don't think 11 years old is all that young, comparatively speaking. I'd find leaving the house alone to be more unusual with a much younger child.

Well, I think this is where our own experiences factor in to how we view these things. I don't think it's at all unusual for a kid that age to come and go, even at that 'early' hour--especially in the summer when their time is more their own. Kids in my neighborhood are out and about early, midday, late, and every time in between. And I don't think 11 years old is all that young, comparatively speaking. I'd find leaving the house alone to be more unusual with a much younger child.

I would find it highly unusual. She just finished 4th grade. That is pretty young to leave the house without telling anyone. Even my 19 yr old tells me she is going out somewhere. I am sure that kids in your neighborhood are out and about--but I bet they told their parents they were leaving.

And where would she be going all alone @ 7 am? There was nothing to do within walking distance of her home. I just don't see it happening that way.

Mental Illness is a huge problem and schizophrenics not staying on medication common- I have always wondered why they couldn't formulate something like Norplant that can deliver the medication daily.

Im certain its because every person is different and meds often are changed all around.moo

Hmm. So we don't know what time the police were called. :waitasec:

Back in thread #2, post #403, I quoted some information from the Colebrook Chronicle which established the family called the LE on Tues. morning:

I took your advice and looked up the Chronicle..it's a PDF file...here is the link to the paper for the 29th:

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/July29.pdf

A couple of things of interest to me (and may clear up things or cause more confusion!):

Celina was reported missing
by her family on Tuesday morning.
By noontime friends, family
and acquaintances had been
posting on Facebook that she
was missing. Throughout the
day on Tuesday, N.H. State
Police, local police N.H. Fish
and Game and Border Patrol
agents searched for her, plus a
reverse 9-1-1 call went to
homes within a 75-mile radius
of West Stewartstown, notifying
residents that she was
missing.
-------------
Then, after being contacted by Celina's sister, the neighbor called again around 2:30pm.

Back in thread #2, post #403, I quoted some information from the Colebrook Chronicle which established the family called the LE on Tues. morning:

I took your advice and looked up the Chronicle..it's a PDF file...here is the link to the paper for the 29th:

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/July29.pdf

A couple of things of interest to me (and may clear up things or cause more confusion!):

Celina was reported missing
by her family on Tuesday morning.
By noontime friends, family
and acquaintances had been
posting on Facebook that she
was missing. Throughout the
day on Tuesday, N.H. State
Police, local police N.H. Fish
and Game and Border Patrol
agents searched for her, plus a
reverse 9-1-1 call went to
homes within a 75-mile radius
of West Stewartstown, notifying
residents that she was
missing.
-------------
Then, after being contacted by Celina's sister, the neighbor called again around 2:30pm.

Lol, that confuses me more! :crazy: If the police were already on the job since the morning, why would the neighbor call the police at 2:30 in the afternoon...? Im confuzzled. :crazy:

From the phrasing it sounds like this was one of his delusions, not something that actually happened.

Here is the quote from the article:

"In 2003, Noyes was involuntarily committed to New Hampshire Hospital in Concord after (incident with GF). An order signed by a probate judge indicated Noyes suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and believed corrections officials implanted a transmitter in his body to keep track of him.

A court motion filed by his attorney at the time indicated Noyes served in Operation Desert Shield before receiving a medical discharge from the Air Force because of schizophrenia."

Lol, that confuses me more! :crazy: If the police were already on the job since the morning, why would the neighbor call the police at 2:30 in the afternoon...? Im confuzzled. :crazy:

If your neighbor child went missing...
You thought you had valuable information about where she might be/who might have taken her...
There wasn't a tip line set up yet...
You might just call 911, right?

I mean, I have the number for dispatch programmed into my phone for all surrounding areas. But, not all people even know to call dispatch in a non emergency instead of 911. Not to mention that might be considered an emergency if the information was accurate...

I am thinking it was something like that... like this neighbor was convinced her information was critical... so when she found out the circumstances of Celina's disappearance, she called police too.

That was in another article somebody posted so I don't have the quote.

Maybe when Celina's sister asked if the neighbor had seen her and said she was missing, the woman just wanted to make sure it was reported...just a guess....

Your link was for the patch version PJD.

this one is what I think you were going for?

http://www.schizophrenia.com/New/Jan 04/implant.htm

Good luck on passing laws that mandate surgical implants. Seriously. In some states a Judge can rule that a Doc has the authority to medicate a non compliant patient during inpatient treatment but not to get too far off topic----I, personally, can see where if we opened this door---we would be in for a hurtin' as far as civil liberties are concerned. :) Who knows where it would stop? I do understand everyone's frustration at non compliant patients with mental illnesses but they have patients rights and it is what it is, if we want change we have to change the laws. JMHO

Anyone find a pic of that blackhawk? I searched media reports and didn't find it reported that a blackhawk was used to retrieve Celina's body. TIA!

:eek::eek::eek: Seriously??? You think it's OK for an 11 year old to come and go as they please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva