Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would find it highly unusual. She just finished 4th grade. That is pretty young to leave the house without telling anyone. Even my 19 yr old tells me she is going out somewhere. I am sure that kids in your neighborhood are out and about--but I bet they told their parents they were leaving.

And where would she be going all alone @ 7 am? There was nothing to do within walking distance of her home. I just don't see it happening that way.

I would find it unusual too. My kids are 10 and 13 and all their friends are anywhere from 8-14... and none of them, including my own, can go anywhere w/o giving Mom or Dad a heads up/asking permission. Lots of the kids bop in and out of each other's houses throughout the day in the summer, but they're all checking in and getting approval for location shifts, lol.

And if you're MY poor kids, don't TELL me you're going somewhere, ASK me if you can!

Lol, that confuses me more! :crazy: If the police were already on the job since the morning, why would the neighbor call the police at 2:30 in the afternoon...? Im confuzzled. :crazy:

The neighbor DID NOT call at 2:30, she called in the morning while KL and WN were going door to door looking for her. WN/KL found her missing, called LN at work, went running around looking for her, neighbor (and family friend) called 911.

This is getting like the game of telephone! At 2;30, the MEDIA was called.

Thank you for pointing that out. Mr. Noyes was the one who realized that Celina was missing and not in her room. Family members tell us that he then notified her mother (we were told that she was at work). From there, the family members said that they began searching all around the neighborhood for her. A neighbor said that she was the one who contacted police as the family was going door to door trying to find her.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TuZ2Cv29

:eek::eek::eek: Seriously??? You think it's OK for an 11 year old to come and go as they please?

I didn't say that. I just said that I don't think it's unusual, based on what I've observed myself.

Here is the quote from the article:

"In 2003, Noyes was involuntarily committed to New Hampshire Hospital in Concord after (incident with GF). An order signed by a probate judge indicated Noyes suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and believed corrections officials implanted a transmitter in his body to keep track of him.

A court motion filed by his attorney at the time indicated Noyes served in Operation Desert Shield before receiving a medical discharge from the Air Force because of schizophrenia."

So was my biological father, discharged for paranoid schizophrenia when he was 19 yrs old.

He lived until the age of 49. He never killed anyone and never molested anyone as far as I know. Never physically harmed anyone either. He wasn't always complaint with his meds and when he was sometimes they just didn't work. Sometimes that disease can progress and become worse. His did.

All I'm saying about schizophrenia because I really don't see that it is a factor in this myself. JMHO. If it were, I really do think that this man would already have been taken into custody. Just to protect others. KWIM? JMHO.

:eek::eek::eek: Seriously??? You think it's OK for an 11 year old to come and go as they please?

I think what was meant was to go in and out of the house. In most places 11year olds are starting middle school. I grew up in small town NH and unless you live there, its hard to explain but some of these towns just have a different "feel" to them. We were always out early in the summer, picking berries, going to the pond or friend's houses. Didn't think anything of it. My own child spends the summer with my folks in a town in NH just like this, until this week, I never gave it a second thought.

JM of Issues says she will be covering the segment after the news conference, for whatever that is worth to anyone. I personally turn the channel at 6 pm CST.

I would find it unusual too. My kids are 10 and 13 and all their friends are anywhere from 8-14... and none of them, including my own, can go anywhere w/o giving Mom or Dad a heads up/asking permission. Lots of the kids bop in and out of each other's houses throughout the day in the summer, but they're all checking in and getting approval for location shifts, lol.

And if you're MY poor kids, don't TELL me you're going somewhere, ASK me if you can!

CC had pet animals, a yard, played basketball. One of her relatives worked as a cook next door at the Spa restaurant. Many of her nearby neighbors are very close to the family, and some are extended family. In a moment you could imagine, she's out at the court shooting hoops, at a friend's, off on her bike - none of this is bizarre behavior for an 11 year old. They can be expected to tell Mom or Dad where they are going, but they're kids, and kids don't always remember to follow parents rules! I think the first thing I would do is exactly what her family did - run around looking for her (worried sick) and hoping to find her in a neighbor's yard or at a friend's house. It would be very hard for me to stay still long enough to call 911, and I would guess that is what happened here, and why someone else did it - I would be running around trying to find her, and trying very hard not to believe she could be bona fide missing.

In some places yes, yes I do.
Some kids are more mature than others at that age.
Some places are safer, and this is a very small town in the country. I live in a small town in the country now, and I don't object to kids running in and out of the house.

so the presser is in 15 minutes (I'm on the west coast @ 3:12 PM).

I think I have that right.

Thanks!

Mel

In some place yes, yes I do.

Not to be argumentative (certainly not my intent), but I don't believe an 11 year old should be allowed come and go as they please. My son is 14 and still can't come and go as he pleases. Maybe when he's 18 ;) If he decided to take a walk at night (at the age of 11) without telling me I'd go through the roof.

Granted we live in San Diego, and not a town of 800+ people, so I cannot attest to her living environment.

Providing that young females are more of a target than males, I do believe IMHO that parents should be more diligent in keeping an eye on their young children. This includes FB, cell phones, etc.

Again, just a MOOO

Thanks,

Mel

you think WMUR is gonna make to the presser? is there an alternative?

I'm on a mac and cant view the pressers. Could someone please translate?
TIA

Do we already have the link of the news conference?

WMUR is working on it, they don't have it yet.

We will provide the link when we have it. There are a couple ways in which we may have to set up this livestream, so we don't know the specific source yet.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 4:19 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1Tueiu5aZ

and

Our crew at the attorney general's office reports that there is no activity there yet. The news conference may not start exactly at 6:30 p.m.
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 4:22 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TufEFOBD

I'm on a mac and cant view the pressers. Could someone please translate?
TIA

I'm on a mac too, and can't view them. Odd, I can sure view the commercials leading up to them. If they can run commercials on their feed, why can't they run content? ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva