Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this latest reporting, it sounds to me as though WN may not be staying with LN...could this mean there is some deliberate distance between the two?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=14218985

Brady declined to say whether Wendell Noyes was staying with Louisa's family. Noyes initially spoke to reporters about Celina's disappearance but later stopped speaking out. A man who answered the phone at the home of Wendell Noyes' sister on Tuesday said no one at the house would talk to a reporter.

That's what it sounds like to me too and I also think that when LN was questioned right at the beginning, where she collapsed and had to be taken to hospital, that she might have provided information that indicated that WN was likely responsible. I think that's been the thought all along and might explain why no plea to the media was needed. This seemed to have been treated as a likely homicide all along and once they found the body, the warrants were issued for the house and his car and I think we're going to see an arrest soon.

I think LN has been away from WN since the discovery.

MOO

Right but I mean no physical signs of cause of death...I assume they knew fairly soon if she was alive when she was put into the water or not. But I was trying to think of COD that would not result in an injury, besides drugs.

What about suffocation with a pillow?

That's what I saw! I said sadness but it's actually the vacant look in her eyes. I couldn't put my finger on it even tho' I posted on Mariha's thread that her family members looked like that to me - they all had that emptiness about their faces. I've seen it before, first hand and, in that case, it was drug induced.
jmo

Brady declined to say whether Wendell Noyes was staying with Louisa's family. Noyes initially spoke to reporters about Celina's disappearance but later stopped speaking out. A man who answered the phone at the home of Wendell Noyes' sister on Tuesday said no one at the house would talk to a reporter

I wonder if WN is staying with the mother, if not, that would be quite telling.

And I'd love to know where KM is staying!

The picture looks to me like a very common problem that I see in lots of FB and other online pictures. It looks like she took it herself on a hand held device (phone) and is focused on the phone and the controls, and not on the tiny little camera lens. So you end up with what looks like her looking straight into the camera, but her eyes are just shifted over a little. I also see a bit of hesitancy (as if she is working hard to pull off the look and the picture all at the same time). And, last but not least, she is under a bright light yet the area of her eyes is completely shaded by the hat, which removes the reflection of light in her eyes that really brings them to life in the other photos.

I'd put my betting money on your observations...

KM pleaded guilty to stealing five cars and trucks in 2007 and was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison and a consecutive term of four months in jail.

He pleaded guilty to 5 counts of "theft by unauthorized taking" and one count of burglary
Which I think is not the same as auto theft, which is probably why he got a light sentence.

From this latest reporting, it sounds to me as though WN may not be staying with LN...could this mean there is some deliberate distance between the two?

Brady declined to say whether Wendell Noyes was staying with Louisa's family. Noyes initially spoke to reporters about Celina's disappearance but later stopped speaking out. A man who answered the phone at the home of Wendell Noyes' sister on Tuesday said no one at the house would talk to a reporter.

Seems to me if he WAS staying with her they would just say so. JMO Instead declined to say so means (to me) he probably is NOT.

Could be but I think this was more personal. I don't think Celina's suspicious death was sexual. I think she knew too much and someone wanted to shut her up. IMO

Hey, did you see this? ;see below: How did that happen?????LOL

The Following 4,294,967,295 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

pretty cool THANKS count on that post.

But I disagree. I think this will end up being a sexual crime. Sadly.

Here is a comparison of pictures. While there has been no obsession on my part with the picture with the hat, I will share with you that the first thought that crossed my mind on viewing the picture was that she was either on drugs or was drugged when the picture was taken. There is no life in the eyes at all ... no spark as is evident in the other pictures of her. I don't think the picture was photo shopped.

Thanks for the side by sides!

wow what post was that? 4 Billion thanks! that's a great glitch!

eta: duh, the post you linked!

Dr. Drew talking about the case. Unfortunately he has Mark Geragos on who I cannot stomach but now they are talking about his FB page.

On Dr. Drew now.... showing WN FB page.
Crime Scene Unit still at the house.
Silver truck is WN

Since you quoted *my* post, I assume you're asking me? She totally has makeup on! She has some eyeliner on, some lip liner and either gloss or lipstick. Put it side-by-side with her other pictures and you'll see the natural look versus makeup. It's pretty clear to me.

Allow me to weight in here. For what it's worth, I am a professional makeup artist. My company specializes (now) in performance, glamour, and fantasy makeup for young people...

She appears to be wearing some makeup in the hat image, specifically eye shadow and perhaps some natural lip gloss or color. Some have said that it looks expertly applied. I completely disagree -- if it was a professional then they have all the skills of a typical pre-teen.

Nor do I see anything all that interesting in the picture or find it surprising that a girl her age would be wearing some makeup and typing to look mature in an image.

Pat Brown says SF is creepy guy wonders if he his psycopathic rather than psychotic.

:rocker: :floorlaugh: Gotta love the glitches around here sometimes!

Seems to me if he WAS staying with her they would just say so. JMO Instead declined to say so means (to me) he probably is NOT.

I agree. buuuuutttt.... with this attorney general, I wonder, is she playing games for the investigation and just not answering??? I can't completely rule that out..

Pat Brown says SF is creepy guy wonders if he his psycopathic rather than psychotic.

I don't know if he ever was psychotic. He is schizophrenic. I tend to have a hard time thinking he is a psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper