Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening:
I live in the NE in a very old house and have been sleeping with my family in the unfinished basement much of this summer due to the extreme heat and given that the basement is the coolest part of the house. Though I worry about critters, I have yet to see any...and I've never in eight years in this house have had issues with centipedes. Ants, yes, but I think I've seen a total of five centipedes in eight years (and those were in our upstairs bath). We slept on air matresses at first but invested in futons when we realized how comfy the space was in the heat.

I also don't necessarily see why the girls sleeping in the basement is automatically bad...it could have been their choice (the older sister may have liked it, and Celina may have gone along despite her misgivings.) We also don't know the layout of the house....maybe the parents slept on the ground floor and liked being between the males and females in the house. And though K was staying in Celina's room, we don't know for sure that it was 'girlie'. Seeing as they were living in a rental, I'm guessing the walls were standard white rather than, say, pink...and Celina may have moved her things to the basement when K moved in. If he had been there for a few months, it seems as though his stay might have been seen by the family as potentially long term rather than a mere visit. In this case, her room might have been given to him to be his...her things (posters, dolls, stuffed animals) may very well have been in the basement, and though he was given Celina's room, he was given her 'old' room, not her room with everything she owned still in it.

BBM

Have you any idea how cold the basements are in old Victorian style houses in northern New England in the dead of winter? Are you aware that during the 2010-2011 winter "warmer temperatures" (not hot, just lukewarm) did not arrive until roughly June 20th (a day or two before the start of summer)? In "The North Country"--and Stewartstown is definitely in The North Country--there were nine different snowstorms that left at least six inches of new snow in the 2010-2011 winter.....

Thank you for a thoughtful, well articulated post.

I found an older person with KM's last name in prison have no idea if related, maybe LN provided him with a home/address after his incarceration per terms of probation or something? Out here they need a mailing address at least if they can get one. I can see someone doing that but hope that her giving ways haven't taken her daughter away. Prayers for this family.

:waitasec:

I can't figure out the notification process. First he finds out his daughter is missing by turning on the news from his hospital bed, then the FBI PHONES him to say his daughter is dead.

:banghead:

And I can't figure out why he never talked to the bio-mom. I can't beat him up for that, because I have no idea about the family dynamics. But you can all just imagine who my first phone call would be.

MOO

Mel

I thought I read here and in the media that AL was in a medically induced coma when his daughter disappeared. Has that been established? If so, I'm surprised he would have heard the news by turning on the TV. Wouldn't his family members or the hospital staff have told him when he was out of the coma or not allowed him to find out from TV reports.

The day Celina's body was discovered, I'd heard reports that her biological father had been hospitalized and intubated that afternoon (besides her SF being transported to the hospital). If the FBI called Celina's father, wouldn't they speak to a family member in that situation? Does anyone know if AL was hospitalized on Monday? He was outside when he spoke to the press after her body was found. I'm confused!

Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.
He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.
“It seems odd to me, very odd. Here they had two beautiful rooms and a nice place to live all of a sudden things got changed by certain people who I won’t name,” says Laro. “Now all of a sudden they’re staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, to me it’s kind of crazy.”
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

back, but still catching up. Did anyone else catch this, and is this wrong? Anyone know???

"Cass’ stepfather, Wendell Noyes, check himself into a mental hospital in Concord Wednesday. Investigators also seized a silver pickup truck, that neighbors say was typically driven by Noyes."

Yesterday??? As in the 3rd of August? I saw it once before, but thought it was wrong or referring to the hospitalization after the incident

I could be wrong, but my thoughts are that LN sees KM like a son... which upsets people, and may be naive on her part (or not) We'll see soon enough I suppose.

From everything I have heard, LN is a very kind and generous soul. I bet she was a loving and nurturing mother to CC. I just think she was naive. I know my mom was. Her sweet Piscean self, always looking for the best in everyone. She always gave people 'second chances.' Sometimes to her detriment though.

LN ran a consignment shop---the epitome of giving second chances, and trying to look for the good in things, to make things work. I am sure she was a loving mom and she wanted to mother those in need, like her new husband, and her ex-bf's son. But sometimes it takes more than love to fix someone.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I would like to know more about the specifics of KM's father's relationship with Celina's mom. How long were they together? Where is KM's father now? Was KM living in the home prior to his incarceration when the girls were younger? BTW, that sure is a lot of cars...

I also want to know more about NN. Did he ever borrow his dad's truck?

And, are the two boys friends?

I don't post often, but read frequently. This case, like many others has troubled me - a young girl gone too soon.

The more I read, the more my "gut" says that this was a crime committed by someone close to the family, if not, indeed by a family member. While it is certainly speculation on my part, there are too many things that point in this direction.

I just hope, hope, hope, that the person responible is found and convicted.

back, but still catching up. Did anyone else catch this, and is this wrong? Anyone know???

"Cass’ stepfather, Wendell Noyes, check himself into a mental hospital in Concord Wednesday. Investigators also seized a silver pickup truck, that neighbors say was typically driven by Noyes."

Yesterday??? As in the 3rd of August? I saw it once before, but thought it was wrong or referring to the hospitalization after the incident

no, he's in the State Mental Health hospital as of yesterday. The AG was asked if he was living with the family and she didn't give an answer. A couple fo hours later we hear that he has gone to the hospital... as of yesterday apparently...

Does anyone know if individuals in NH are paid to take in new parolees? (My state has halfway houses/transition houses, but maybe NH has a different system.) TIA

BBM

No, the State of New Hampshire does NOT pay anyone "to take in new parolees." The motto of the State of New Hampshire is: LIVE FREE OR DIE.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I would like to know more about the specifics of KM's father's relationship with Celina's mom. How long were they together? Where is KM's father now? Was KM living in the home prior to his incarceration when the girls were younger? BTW, that sure is a lot of cars...

I also want to know more about NN. Did he ever borrow his dad's truck?

And, are the two boys friends?

wow lots of great questions, but just one answer
I don't know

:truce:

Elmomom - I was sitting on my thoughts all week b/c I wasn't a registered user...now that I'm registered they're all spilling out of me at once!

Goodnight all. I feel like I know everyone as I've been unofficially "here" since the start of this forum!

no, he's in the State Mental Health hospital as of yesterday. The AG was asked if he was living with the family and she didn't give an answer. A couple fo hours later we hear that he has gone to the hospital... as of yesterday apparently...

I swear!! Although in different ways, this thing seems to be getting as bizarre as the Anthonys!! Three full rings in this circus! I need an ice cream...or some chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32