Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I hate to get off topic, but what is all of this "moo" and "imoo" stand for??? I know I am from a small town, but geesh, all this mooing is making me crazy!!

Cow-ard! :floorlaugh:

A FEW THINGS (in a long list) WE DO NOT YET KNOW:

1. Whether or not this was a murder. No one has given an official cause of death. It could as easily be an accidental drowning or suicide. We do not yet know.

2. Whether or not the body was found wrapped in a blanket, or even how (condition) it was discovered at all. Some members of the media are reporting this, but there is as yet no official word of confirmation.

3. Whether or not the children slept on an air matress on the floor. One relative said this, but the various relatives all seem to have various axes to grind.

4. Mom's actual location or evening employment. What, exactly, would she be doing in a consignment store overnight?

5. How, exactly, did they pay for a nice truck, rent, etc on Mom's retail sales job?

6. Who, specifically, was the last person to actually see her, and where in the home was this.

7. Was the cellar "finished"?

8. Was Celina ACTUALLY afraid to sleep in the cellar, or is this just another fable from the distant family?

I've seen nothing to indicate she was at work overnight. She co-owns a consignment shop and I read that she went to work as usual on Tuesday morning. Keep in mind that that area of New Hampshire is a tourist mecca and some small shops are gold mines. Also, the step father had a medical discharge from the Air Force and I'm sure he is collecting some form of monthly disability.

The New Hampshire AG's office usually says next to nothing about a case until they announce an arrest. Then they give all the gory details.

I've seen nothing to indicate she was at work overnight. She co-owns a consignment shop and I read that she went to work as usual on Tuesday morning. Keep in mind that that area of New Hampshire is a tourist mecca and some small shops are gold mines. Also, the step father had a medical discharge from the Air Force and I'm sure he is collecting some form of monthly disability.

As I indicated in a previous post, I don't think she owns the shop, she works there (as per article posted earlier from local paper and from comment on shops FB page)...so she really has no investment that would have her there in off hours that we know of...

What if she was developmentally younger than 11, how would this case look then???

I'm glad you brought this up...even at her age, she is a year behind in school (my son will be 12 in September and is going into 6th grade and I kept him back a grade since he had a late birthday)...

So...that obviously does not mean she is developmentally delayed, but it could...not a criticism (I work in a special education program) but a consideration...just another possible thing that could have made her more vulnerable)...

As I indicated in a previous post, I don't think she owns the shop, she works there (as per article posted earlier from local paper and from comment on shops FB page)...so she really has no investment that would have her there in off hours that we know of...

But she WASN'T there in the off hours. She was there at 8-8:30, and the shop opens at 9 AM. Pretty typical for retail work!

Or does he have a guilty conscience
Or is the stress from being publicized too much getting to him
Or did he see something maybe potentially incriminating to a loved one involved
Or is his psychosis not allowing his brain to process properly and it is a combo of the above???
Or Exhaustion mixed with any pre-existing conditions???

I thought my question if he was exhibiting symptoms of mental illness prior to Celina's disappearance was a valid one.

I guess I'll go research that one on my own.

:crazy:

Mel

I read that she only WORKED there too. Does anyone have a link to somthing that shows she co-owns the shop?

Not sure what to think of this. Does he just now realizing he needs help, or was he having problems prior to Celina's dissapearance?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/celina-cass-stepfather-checks-mental-institution/story?id=14232912

Noyes, 47, has checked into a psychiatric facility, WMUR reported. It is the second time in recent days Noyes has been hospitalized. He was rushed to the hospital after acting bizarrely on Monday, the day Celina's body was discovered in the river.

Mel

JMO and I'm not a psych professional. This would be traumatic for anyone close to family....but with his medical condition...I'm betting his brain and thoughts are swirling XXXXXX miles a hour.

I'm glad you brought this up...even at her age, she is a year behind in school (my son will be 12 in September and is going into 6th grade and I kept him back a grade since he had a late birthday)...

So...that obviously does not mean she is developmentally delayed, but it could...not a criticism (I work in a special education program) but a consideration...just another possible thing that could have made her more vulnerable)...

I manged to glimpse something that identified someone as her friend from Headstart. It may have been a comment on FB somewhere... I don't remember. In any case, if she did go through the Headstart program, would that make her more or less likely to be behind in grade, do you know?

But she WASN'T there in the off hours. She was there at 8-8:30, and the shop opens at 9 AM. Pretty typical for retail work!

I agree! People keep referring to overnight so I keep thinking there was something about her being there the night before Celina was found to be missing...

JMO and I'm not a psych professional. This would be traumatic for anyone close to family....but with his medical condition...I'm betting his brain and thoughts are swirling XXXXXX miles a hour.

Not a professional either, but as a relatively well read person I myself am not considering his current hospitalization in my suspicion. I think as a paranoid schizophrenic, the experience of the last week would be such a stress as to make him unstable, whether or not he was guilty. PS is a serious life long condition and stress is extremely damaging to their stability.

I manged to glimpse something that identified someone as her friend from Headstart. It may have been a comment on FB somewhere... I don't remember. In any case, if she did go through the Headstart program, would that make her more or less likely to be behind in grade, do you know?

I saw a post at WMUR in the comment section that a man wrote saying that CC's photo looked familiar to him.
Then he remembered & realized that his son had gone through a Headstart summer program with CC, a yr or 2
before. Or something similar to that. Could that be it?

I am in a similar situation, my oldest son will be 12 in December, born in 1999, currently entering the 6th grade, making him one of the oldest in his class. I believe CC's b-day was January of 2000, making her one of the oldest in her class as well (I believe the NH cut-off is Sept.) Working within the schools in NH, it is not often that a child is retained... I don't know exactly what this places on the situation, but any info is info to ponder.

Sales Tax??? What's that???
I just spent a few days in Maine & had to pay sales tax...highway robbery that's what it is!
Heard on the radio that MA is having their no sales tax weekend soon...crazy stuff. Of course we have to pay $1.oo to go thru the tolls (.50 or .75 to exit to a toll town).

OT : You guys are living the good life. We pay 7% sales tax in Allegheny County on pretty much everything except food, clothes, meds. Almost 25% tax on alcohol (18% of it related to the Johnstown Flood that happened a gazzillion years ago) and don't even get me started on turnpike tolls. Oh, and I I don't want to forget the lovely 50% parking tax in Pittsburgh.

AFAIK, and I should know more but this danged headache is disabling me from thinking right now, Headstart is for economically disadvantaged children, not necessarily developmentally delayed children...someone else can jump in here (and will, lol!) if I'm wrong about this...

Even those mean nothing to me at this point. I can't make the gigantic leap from either of those to killer without knowing a whole lot more.

True, but I think we can all make the leap from both of those to "high risk". And it would be more like a little hop. Risk of what exactly? Oh, all kinds of things. Now that we have a very dead little girl, certain things are high on my risk list.

A FEW THINGS (in a long list) WE DO NOT YET KNOW:

1. Whether or not this was a murder. No one has given an official cause of death. It could as easily be an accidental drowning or suicide. We do not yet know.

2. Whether or not the body was found wrapped in a blanket, or even how (condition) it was discovered at all. Some members of the media are reporting this, but there is as yet no official word of confirmation.

3. Whether or not the children slept on an air matress on the floor. One relative said this, but the various relatives all seem to have various axes to grind.

4. Mom's actual location or evening employment. What, exactly, would she be doing in a consignment store overnight?

5. How, exactly, did they pay for a nice truck, rent, etc on Mom's retail sales job?

6. Who, specifically, was the last person to actually see her, and where in the home was this.

7. Was the cellar "finished"?

8. Was Celina ACTUALLY afraid to sleep in the cellar, or is this just another fable from the distant family?

I like your list for the most part. but while nothing is known for certain except that Celina lived and died, we do know that based on a "visual" examination of Celina's body, LE is treating her death as "suspicious". Also, they have spent and are spending a heck of a lot of time searching her home and the vehicles belonging to the two non-blood related men living in her specific unit. That tells me it is highly unlikely that this was other than homicide, at least, which is a broad, legal term and does include murder.

Also, I take exception with your statement about "just another fable from the distant family". What other "fables" have been reported from distant family? In fact, what fictional statements have been established coming from any relatives' mouths thus far, distant or otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces