Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth... in Krista's case... she was missing for 4 days.

They found her body on Wednesday April 27th.... the next day did the whole "suspicious death" and "cause and manner of death is pending toxicology and further investigation" press conference.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

2 weeks later, on Wednesday May 11th they arrested the 3 people for murder.

It was exactly 2 weeks from when they found her body to when they made the arrests.

Since they arrested three people in Krista's case... 2 weeks is pretty quick.

I would be surprised if it is much longer than that in Celina's case. Unless their suspect is already incarcerated or otherwise detained.

AS mentioned, Mr AL has kind of said one thing, then another....sort of conflicting...

way I see it, we don't really truly know the clarity of his mind at this time, considering the tragedy of Celina's death, or if he is medicated by his doctor, nor what the true family dynamics are or have been
..and the biggie-
WHAT of his statements media is choosing to to actually use in print/video....
therefore I just have to take it for what it is.

but I will say this- at least HE is talking...giving glimpses of the life of a little girl as he is seeing or feeling it....
whether it is liked how he is or not....
I can see anyone with a serious heart condition who is dealing with this kind of stress to definitely be medicated by their doctor... and to lack mental clarity.

Common area-
laundry maybe? And maybe where the HVAC/ boiler, water heaters, etc. storage is located?

I'm a couple hours behind, so sorry if this has been overly re-hashed.

I agree -- I know several people who live in old duplexes. The typical arrangement: one family/group owns the first floor, another owns the second floor. There is a common staircase that leads to a common basement (laundry) and common attic (storage area).

Chuck it has crossed my mind that CC's death may been a result of severe 'punishmen't by someone....for any number of things- witnessing a questionable incident, etc.
And someone 'went after her', to the point it resulted her death, and a subsequent effort at a coverup.
just a thought

Possible, but if someone 'went after her' I would expect a scream or some unusual bump-bump commotion .. ?

Hans Christian Andersen

When a child dies, an angel comes down from heaven, takes the child in its arms and spreading out its large white wings visits all the places that had been particularly dear to the child.

From the best loved place the angel gathers a handful of flowers, flying up again to heaven with them. Here they bloom more beautiful than on earth, but the flower which is most loved receives a voice so that it can join the song of the chorus of bliss.

I wish we knew whether either is true. SF could have started laundry. Collected sheets and realized Celina was not in bed.

But then if they were sleeping on air mattresses - would they use sheets?

Confused.

I use sheets on my air mattress. I use it when company comes. I think most people would.

Hans Christian Andersen

When a child dies, an angel comes down from heaven, takes the child in its arms and spreading out its large white wings visits all the places that had been particularly dear to the child.

From the best loved place the angel gathers a handful of flowers, flying up again to heaven with them. Here they bloom more beautiful than on earth, but the flower which is most loved receives a voice so that it can join the song of the chorus of bliss.

It's hard to believe that a child could bloom more beautiful than on earth...looking at my own sweet children... Well I just feel so blessed. Blessings to you all.

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but why is the server so slow? Or is it me? tia

For what it's worth... in Krista's case... she was missing for 4 days.

They found her body on Wednesday April 27th.... the next day did the whole "suspicious death" and "cause and manner of death is pending toxicology and further investigation" press conference.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

2 weeks later, on Wednesday May 11th they arrested the 3 people for murder.

It was exactly 2 weeks from when they found her body to when they made the arrests.

Since they arrested three people in Krista's case... 2 weeks is pretty quick.

I would be surprised if it is much longer than that in Celina's case. Unless their suspect is already incarcerated or otherwise detained.

Do you think AAG-JY would wait until after the festival this weekend for the children and after Celina's memorial (on Monday I believe) to make any further announcements re tox results and/or any arrests or POIs being identified? That is assuming tox results are probably back and they probably have enough forensics to name POI(s). Based on Krista's case what would be your best estimation of AAG-JY allowing the family time to grieve and the community time to settle down?

eleph

I can see anyone with a serious heart condition who is dealing with this kind of stress to definitely be medicated by their doctor... and to lack mental clarity.

I've wondered if the blinking of his eyes is caused by the meds he may be taking for his heart. I could see that being the case as well as mental clarity. imo

Possible, but if someone 'went after her' I would expect a scream or some unusual bump-bump commotion .. ?

hmmm unless those types of noises weren't...necessarily unusual?? Or catching someone unguarded, no chance to make a sound?

just theorizing...just my active 'imagination'

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but why is the server so slow? Or is it me? tia

It's been slow for the last few days and I was told it's because they are doing some major work or reconfigurations.

I believe that's pretty standard language. Confirming he is not a suspect and ruling him out as a suspect are two different things, and AFAIK, no one has been cleared yet.

Thanks for the clarification. I had only seen "LE have not named a subject" before so it seemed an odd choice of wording. But makes sense, esp if they were directly asked if WN is a suspect.

I don't know about Celina's house, but apartments like hers are extremely common here. The ones I've been in where they cut up an old Victorian like that have separate private entrances, usually from the porches located around the building. The original front door still opens onto the front hallway and the stairwell still exists but is used to store stuff from all the apartments. The original victorian doors are usually still there with new locks, but a midline sorta runs down the building from the main hallway/stairwell and the apartments are broken up based upon that. Some might have attic access and no basement, others basement and no attic access, depends upon which apartment you got and it might still be on more than one floor (multi-level in other words). The "front door" to the apartment I visited was the back stairwell for the servants when the house was original. The original front door to the house was always locked and unused. Hope that makes some sense. These are huge, rambling old houses that have been added onto numerous times over the years and become a rabbit warren of rooms and hallways. I'm sure they are not all that way, but that is how Celina's building appears to me.

There are generally many cars parked there because there multiple, separate apartments in that one big house. Finding a parking spot could be challenging.

I orginally thought the dwelling that Celina and her family lived in was a later addition, but thinking about it, it could have been a carriage house. I noticed the one little window on the second floor ...and this could have been for hay storage in the past. But, normally even tho they can be close to the house, it's unusual for them to connected. We can't see from any of the photos how or if it was connected at some later date. The porches and doors could definitely be a later add on.

Do you think AAG-JY would wait until after the festival this weekend for the children and after Celina's memorial (on Monday I believe) to make any further announcements re tox results and/or any arrests or POIs being identified? That is assuming tox results are probably back and they probably have enough forensics to name POI(s). Based on Krista's case what would be your best estimation of AAG-JY allowing the family time to grieve and the community time to settle down?

eleph

Good news on a related note: Detroit LE has just arrested a suspect for the kidnapping and murder of Mariha Smith; just hours after her funeral ended. Mariha was reported missing one day before Celina. They have arrested the boyfriend of Mariah's aunt (the aunt with whom Mariha, her mom and her siblings were staying when the house party and abduction occurred).

Hoping that Celina's killer(s) are arrested soon as well.
:prayer:

I'm merely sharing what I've read on ABC news and other sites. He "wasn't invited, "wasn't included in plans," depending on whatever synonymous phrases the news outlet chose.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/celina-cass-stepfather-checks-mental-institution/story?id=14232912

Bio dad also says the following: "That makes me frustrated. It upsets me. You know, she is my daughter and I want to be part of that."

Big difference in not taking part of the planning and/or not ask to be at the service. Surely he would assume to go..unless asked or told not to attend...then the reporting would be different...I'd think. imo.

Just realized, WN violated a RO that led him to being previously committed. My take on that.. is that she felt unsafe for some reason. Had he been aggressive with the gf prior or made threats?

I love the posts from "b"...was seen washing sheets at 7am...LOL, makes it sound like W was down at the stream with a washboard and a bar of soap...who witnesses someone doing the washing??? Was he at the laundromat? just sounds weird to me. moo and moo moo moo

This is one of my biggest problems with "b's" statement. Beside it being total rumor. I would be kind of creeped out if anyone knew that I was doing laundry that didn't live in my house and would wonder from which vantage point they were spying on me.

eleph

Not MsF, of course, but having followed a few of JY's cases myself, I would not be the least bit surprised if we didn't hear another peep out of her until she already had someone in the slammer.

ETA: and at that point, we might not even hear anymore about the autopsy or tox results unless asked and even then she might not say.

hmmm unless those types of noises weren't...necessarily unusual?? Or catching someone unguarded, no chance to make a sound?

just theorizing...just my active 'imagination'

With her being in the basement, there is a possibility that no one would hear anything at all. Not saying no one heard anything or that there was anything to hear, but when I lived in a house similar to this one where there were six apartments, the neighbor's kids were sent to play in the basement in the Winter because if you were in the bathroom of any apartment, you could hear what was going on it all of them, except the basement. They would send them down there so they didn't disturb the other tenants by running around.

I never saw Janis -- I'm so envious! (But Country Joe McDonald and I sold newspapers on the sidewalk next to each other on Telegraph Ave. Does that count?)

Of Country Joe and the Fish?

My dad was his lawyer in Berkeley. So I got tickets to the Filmore whenever I wanted them. although it freaked out my mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214