Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I feel this may be a sexual crime, I do not believe she was prostituted out.

BBM. I know. I think about that a lot when I hear of another, horrible case. Sadly, as long as their are humans on this earth, I fear we will continue to hear about such cases. However, I do think that there is much that can be done to lessen the amount of these cases.

We need awareness about the dangers facing our kids. Lots of education about safety, predators, etc., and that education needs to start in high school. We need laws that are enforced which hold parents accountable for neglecting their kids, abusing them or allowing others to do so. (Thinking about Zahra Baker, Shaniya Davis, Emma Thompson, etc.)

We also need much more assistance of all kinds available and offered to parents who may be struggling, so their children do not have to suffer in precarious environments.

In general, we need a culture in which children are not seen as property but as precious gifts to be raised with utmost care, concern and love, in quiet, child-centered environments where they come first.

I think we also need a culture where having kids is not just what people do, but something that people should put a lot of thought into before doing so, whenever possible. I don't think we have that right now. :twocents:

Around here there are alot of programs available for young parents, sadly the ones that need it are not the ones to seek it out. Maybe forcing new parents to take parenting classes before taking their infant home, although that will never hapen. Some kids are hurt while inside the womb, drugs and alcohol. I just don't know what can be done. I hope those around me remember they can call me any time if they need assistance in any way.

My PC is acting up, we are having rolling blackouts here due to the high power usage. I need a new battery for it. Gets hot real quick in here, was 118 outside.:desert:

I remember awhile back, someone posted about the sf washing sheets that morning at 7.30, do we know who said that, and how they would know..just wondering, i'm assuming they have a washer and a dryer in the house, and then i thought same person said the sheets were thrown away, was this true or just rumor.

If true, at least about him washing sheets, i would guess that was his job since he didn't work, maybe he was the one that took care of these things.

Around here there are alot of programs available for young parents, sadly the ones that need it are not the ones to seek it out. Maybe forcing new parents to take parenting classes before taking their infant home, although that will never hapen. Some kids are hurt while inside the womb, drugs and alcohol. I just don't know what can be done. I hope those around me remember they can call me any time if they need assistance in any way.

My PC is acting up, we are having rolling blackouts here due to the high power usage. I need a new battery for it. Gets hot real quick in here, was 118 outside.:desert:

It may be something here at WS.
A few days ago, a MOD said they were working on some glitches.
My PC was acting up that day & I thought it was a problem on my
end, & kept re-booting.

It's acting up again today & I saw someone else said the same thing.

S'posed to be 110 here today. It's 103 right now.

Interesting read. I hadn't heard that WN was NOT a suspect, only that no suspects had been named.

http://100gf.wordpress.com/2011/08/...oyes-allegedly-enters-mental-health-facility/

Media attention has in recent days turned to Celina Cass’s stepfather, even though police have confirmed that he is not a suspect in the girl’s disappearance and possible murder

Is that a credible news source? It looks more like a blog to me. And if you look at the "About" page, none of the contributing writers are even in the United States.

It seems no strangers were involved in Celina's death, given what we think we know............

Was this an accidental death either via drugs or inappropriate physicality (fight gone wrong)?................

Chuck it has crossed my mind that CC's death may been a result of severe 'punishmen't by someone....for any number of things- witnessing a questionable incident, etc.
And someone 'went after her', to the point it resulted her death, and a subsequent effort at a coverup.
just a thought

OMG! I was there, too! Maybe you saw me- I was the blonde with long straight hair, an Indian blouse, the shortest of mini-skirts, and a big ole peace sign necklace. Those were the days, eh?

I never saw Janis -- I'm so envious! (But Country Joe McDonald and I sold newspapers on the sidewalk next to each other on Telegraph Ave. Does that count?)

Interesting read. I hadn't heard that WN was NOT a suspect, only that no suspects had been named.

http://100gf.wordpress.com/2011/08/...oyes-allegedly-enters-mental-health-facility/

Media attention has in recent days turned to Celina Cass’s stepfather, even though police have confirmed that he is not a suspect in the girl’s disappearance and possible murder

I believe that's pretty standard language. Confirming he is not a suspect and ruling him out as a suspect are two different things, and AFAIK, no one has been cleared yet.

LE has not named a suspect ergo WN is not a named suspect and remains - as do the rest of Celina's family and friends - a victim of this crime.

I remember awhile back, someone posted about the sf washing sheets that morning at 7.30, do we know who said that, and how they would know..just wondering, i'm assuming they have a washer and a dryer in the house, and then i thought same person said the sheets were thrown away, was this true or just rumor.

If true, at least about him washing sheets, i would guess that was his job since he didn't work, maybe he was the one that took care of these things.

that came from the comments section from "b" in, i think, the boston herald

I don't attach any importance to whether family or friends talk to the media or don't in any of these cases. It's a choice, and they all have their reasons why they do what they do. I think it takes a lot of strength to not talk to them, and if anybody in such a situation asked me whether I thought they should give an interview I'd give them an emphatic NO. The public isn't going to hear what the family wants them to hear; they're going to hear what the press wants them to hear.

BBM. I know. I think about that a lot when I hear of another, horrible case. Sadly, as long as their are humans on this earth, I fear we will continue to hear about such cases. However, I do think that there is much that can be done to lessen the amount of these cases.

We need awareness about the dangers facing our kids. Lots of education about safety, predators, etc., and that education needs to start in high school. We need laws that are enforced which hold parents accountable for neglecting their kids, abusing them or allowing others to do so. (Thinking about Zahra Baker, Shaniya Davis, Emma Thompson, etc.)

We also need much more assistance of all kinds available and offered to parents who may be struggling, so their children do not have to suffer in precarious environments.

In general, we need a culture in which children are not seen as property but as precious gifts to be raised with utmost care, concern and love, in quiet, child-centered environments where they come first.

I think we also need a culture where having kids is not just what people do, but something that people should put a lot of thought into before doing so, whenever possible. I don't think we have that right now. :twocents:

I don't think you will see those days again. We have at least two generations of kids who have been raised with the "me first" mentality. They were given everything they wanted and then some; rarely disciplined; and seldom, if ever , heard the word "no". In addition, they've been conditioned by movies, TV and video games to simply do away with anyone who stands in your way. Families eating together and going places and doing things together has gone the way of the Dodo bird. It's a sad commentary on life in this country today.

The local news outlets are not reporting any new information today...I was hoping for an arrest. I live here in NH

Today's "banter" revolves around a few topics. PLEASE correct me if I am wrong...
With regards to the pink "coffin", this was reported by the Grandmother on the maternal father's side who was "not invited" to the funeral...do some sleuthing on other sites and find that friends of the family are saying that it is a pink urn...just saying

With regards to the peace sign jewelry...first let me say that that picture of her is just lovely...not that external beauty should sway feelings, but... With the new bullying law that was signed this year, NH schools have been teaching how to deal with bullying in a peaceful manner...on multiple occasions my own children have come home with peace sign colorings and drawings and even poems. Personally I may have chosen a different symbol, but no one asked for my advice. Peace signs nowadays do not signify drugs.

With regards to cell coverage, I live in a "healthy" populated town in NH and even in my house there are rooms that i don't get cell coverage...we call these dead spots...it is just the way it is here in NH...within a small town, part of the town will get a good signal and some parts won't... it's unfortunate as I would love to get rid of my land line and save some cash but it just isn't realistic.

I myself am guilty of it, but let's just try not to get too caddy while we wait on the tox reports and ultimately an arrest.

that came from the comments section from "b" in, i think, the boston herald

I love the posts from "b"...was seen washing sheets at 7am...LOL, makes it sound like W was down at the stream with a washboard and a bar of soap...who witnesses someone doing the washing??? Was he at the laundromat? just sounds weird to me. moo and moo moo moo

While I hope you are right, I find it hard to believe that someone would pipe up and say "oh yeah I used to pay $50 to have a night w/her". If something like that was going on, I'd suspect it'd be kept pretty quiet.

As I previously said, I really truly hope this was not the case and that CC did not suffer before her death. It pains me to even think about her suffering.

I agree. Thick as thieves. No one would talk about that even in a small town.

oh thats right, thank you...i'm going to say rumor than...:)

It was also on one of the FB pages set up for Celina, but again just a rumor and may have came from the same source.

You can also use Snipping tool, in your Computer Accessories, then add it as an attachment.

This One???

attachment.php

I apologize if someone already said this but she looks like Anne Hathaway in this picture...she has the most beautiful eyes!

I wish we knew whether either is true. SF could have started laundry. Collected sheets and realized Celina was not in bed.

But then if they were sleeping on air mattresses - would they use sheets?

Confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member