Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you say we just post a big peace sign right now?

wow .. sigh.

So, because your young daughter has a "peace symbol" swimsuit we shouldn't ask the question if there was possible drug use by person or persons living in the Celina Cass case apartment building?

I think more accurately... just because Celina was wearing a peace sign necklace, we shouldn't ask the question if there was possible drug use by people living with her. (I actually think her swimming suit may have had a peace sign as well, but the picture is too small to tell for sure.)

If it was a pot leaf necklace, I would understand the speculation. But if you go to any store... Walmart, Target, a large majority of things for kids Celina's age (as well as toddler to adult) ARE peace sign things. You almost can't avoid getting it.

Half of my children's wardrobe is peace signs... size 6-10... and most of the peace symbols are also rainbows or multi colored.

I wasn't even alive until the 80's... the people who likely would have gotten Celina something like that weren't either.
They wouldn't be likely to read into the peace sign anything other than it being cool... and it symbolizing peace.

gitana1,

I'm having lots of trouble with the server today and can't quote your post.

My concerns about Mr. Laro's statements come from watching live interviews. I did not intend to offend anyone and I do sympathize with Mr. Laro for the loss of his daughter.

As I don't consider Mr. Laro in any way involved with Celina's death, I readily admit that my opinion on the matter is not important to the case and, as stated previously, is subject to change. I don't agree with all of the opinions about other family members and associates that have been posted, but as long as they are labeled as opinions, they don't offend me. Perhaps I was insensitive in not considering that mine might offend others. I do, again apologize.

I do not want to interrupt the board or upset anyone over the issue. I will refrain from posting my opinion on the subject unless/until it becomes relevant to the case or we have more information to go on.

I would happily delete or edit my original post, but as it has been responded to a couple of times now, it's still out there, so I hope this message suffices and we can move on.

Thank you to those who shared their opposing opinions; no offense intended on my part...

:whiteflag:

I must comment:

a complete investigation includes for following up on the most probable, and in many cases, also the least likely.

People: please remember, when investigating for clues and making suggestions, most of us are not attacking the integrity of victims. We're keying in on potential clues and trying to solve to the truth.

One person (owner of the near-by bar), via the MSM, commented on the Celina Cass apartment building as being "a party stable".

In one photo, Celina Cass is sporting a "peace symbol" pendant.

At one time (some years ago) the "peace symbol" was quite popular among certain drug users.

As I understand, there also were adults living in the apartment building, not just fashion-trendy 11 and 13 yr olds .. some of those adults are old enough to have experienced the "peace symbol" craze in real-time. While some younger adults, given their past history, might be involved in unlawful past-times.

Potential clues.

Why should anyone ignore what I consider potential clues because someones elementary age daughter or their parent purchased current retro-fashion tokens?

Answers to the questions I posted can only be answered by what occurred in the Celina Cass apartment building and surrounding environment and how they might have affected-to-cause .. not what occurs(ed) with our own homes.

No one in my family did drugs or murdered anyone, yet, I'm here on Websleuths occasionally attempting to help resolve cases to good conclusion.

wow.

I totally agree that all possibilities should be looked into here. Even drugs. However, I don't think that your post would have been given the same responses if you had attached the drugs comment to the "party stable" bit, as opposed to her necklace and the peace sign. Please don't think I am snarking at you either. I don't snark and am always respectful. Just trying to explain where I *think* everyone is coming from. My kids wear peace signs too. In fact, if you look in my siggy, I explain why my username is what it is. I am a practioner of non-violence and I am against people harming each other in any way, including war, as I believe that it just continues a cycle of violence and that no one wins a war. I teach my kids non-violence all the time. When they fight, I remind then that what they are doing is not peaceful. They shoot peace signs at people like hippies from the 70s. My kids think its cool and want to be like mom because I was once invited (and went) to speak in front of Congress in DC. My friend who shares an IP address calls me the CODEPink of Hampton Roads and she set up the account as an inside joke (I am not a CODEPinker!! I have respect for the process and wouldn't act as some of them do on the house floor. Not bashing CODEPinkers either, just not my style).

And yes, at one time, the symbol was, sadly associated with drug use, but it is no longer the 70s and the symbol even at that time was not meant to be a symbol for drug use. It was a symbol used by people working to obtain peace by ending the Vietnam war...who happened to use a lot of drugs. The connection was not there for those hippies, IMO, based on talks from the family members that I have that were around at that time and were in that group. I don't use drugs, but I teach my kids peace. I just think that it might not have gotten the same response if you had attached it to the "party stable" comment, as opposed to the necklace. I don't think that the necklace is indicative of any drug use whatsoever. The "party stable" comment may be a different story. That said, I do think all aspects should be looked into.

I also agree with the previous posts about LE knowing more than they are saying. They are crossing their T's and dotting the i's. This state has a very high conviction rate for violent crimes and are very thorough in their investigations.

I am very sure this will be solved. We just have to be patient.

Also, many small towns in Vermont and New Hampshire rely on the State Police. Many of the towns do not have their own police force. (I grew up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont and have lived in NH for 35 years.)

Asking again.

Maybe someone knows whose not online right now!

Again, as I said in my previous post to you, I am sorry that we disagree. I see no benefit to try and argue about it, you have made your opinion perfectly clear.

Emphasis by me.

I apologize. Please re-read the posts I wrote and the posts you wrote in the order they were posted. I am not trying to argue with you. I had not yet come to the post where you said that you are sorry that we disagree. I was responding to another post you wrote before you determined that the subject was closed. :innocent:

I believe the NG show said there are 3 apartments in this building.

That is what I heard as well, but I wouldn't put money on anything that I have only seen on NG after some of the errors that were reported in the CFCA case. I really wish we could get a floor plan. I can't find one online.

oh my....... so sad that my loving the school pic of Celina, and kind Dee snipping it & posting it here have caused some gloppity gloop over her little necklace..........

let's all agree to disagree, shall we???:truce:

:peace:

oh my....... so sad that my loving the school pic of Celina, and kind Dee snipping it & posting it here have caused some gloppity gloop over her little necklace..........

let's all agree to disagree, shall we???:truce:

BBM

Yeah, I wanted to post too: we all agree on many things that are way more important -- like wanting justice for these perps and wanting children to live in safe, nurturing environments. That means good people with good hearts gather here :)

gitana1,

I'm having lots of trouble with the server today and can't quote your post.

My concerns about Mr. Laro's statements come from watching live interviews. I did not intend to offend anyone and I do sympathize with Mr. Laro for the loss of his daughter.

As I don't consider Mr. Laro in any way involved with Celina's death, I readily admit that my opinion on the matter is not important to the case and, as stated previously, is subject to change. I don't agree with all of the opinions about other family members and associates that have been posted, but as long as they are labeled as opinions, they don't offend me. Perhaps I was insensitive in not considering that mine might offend others. I do, again apologize.

I do not want to interrupt the board or upset anyone over the issue. I will refrain from posting my opinion on the subject unless/until it becomes relevant to the case or we have more information to go on.

I would happily delete or edit my original post, but as it has been responded to a couple of times now, it's still out there, so I hope this message suffices and we can move on.

Thank you to those who shared their opposing opinions; no offense intended on my part...

:whiteflag:

Thanks for that. Youre' sweet! I guess we all have different experiences and histories that we bring to the table that cause us to view things different ways. Keeps websleuths spicy at times! But we are mostly all pretty emotional about the death of this darling little girl and the impact her death has had on those who knew her and those who didn't, so our feelings are strong and yeah, that's understandable.

I apologize for this post being completely OT, but after seeing Celina's picture on the CBS News website (the one where she is wearing the plaid cap) -- I just have to say that she had the most beautiful doe eyes and lips I've ever seen. What a sad, sad thing to have happened to this precious baby. When is this madness going to end? And more importantly, please let the perp be caught soon!

That is what I heard as well, but I wouldn't put money on anything that I have only seen on NG after some of the errors that were reported in the CFCA case. I really wish we could get a floor plan. I can't find one online.

Well, after painstakingly using there 1800's DOS filing system for their county records for the last hour,:banghead:

I can tell you that there are 3 apartments listed however there is also listed a "common" area. :waitasec:

I have no idea what that would be...:waitasec:

And there are no Floor Plans on file...

***And I think my eyes are bleeding**** Who uses DOS anymore?

I may have run into you at Golden Gate Park back then. At 16 I used to go see
Big Brother and The Holding Company with Janis Joplin when they played for free out in the park. I too had long hair and long dresses with flowers in my hair. lol

I think the PEACE SYMBOL has endured and it does carry that memory along with it. My 19 yr old wears Peace symbol items now, and she is not a Hippie at all. Although I was. And I went to UC Berkeley as well.

Yep... we may have run into each other! LOL
Big Brother was the 2nd concert I ever went to (Righteous Bros was 1st)
It was at the Filmore & the night they introduced their female singer... Janis!

Well, after painstakingly using there 1800's DOS filing system for their county records for the last hour,:banghead:

I can tell you that there are 3 apartments listed however there is also listed a "common" area. :waitasec:

:great::yourock:

Just a thought:

Maybe it was a confirmation of mom's fears concerning what she heard when the supposed "partying" was going on and her not heeding her gut instinct when certain negative elements started involving contact with her daughter. Then, she just drew out those possibilities to a bad conclusion.

That's what I'm thinking. I think her mind went to the things she knew on some gut level. Somehow she knew CC didn't just get up early and walk to the convenience store with a friend for a donut.

wow it seems to be a very large house for just 3 apartments.. they must have very large (original) rooms imho.
I wonder if the stairs are listed as "common" - possible that there is only one stairwell available to 2 apartments, making it necessary for more than 1 apt to "claim" it

I agree with the poster (CN?) who pointed out that there looked like sets of keys hanging openly and the perp could have taken these keys (to a vehicle) and moved Celina to where she was found. The keys are seen hanging in the photos of Celina with KM and her sister.

By the way, these touchy-feely photos remind me of the case of the girl who was found camping with her adult abductor and the male had killed the mother. I can't remember the girl's name in that case but someone watching Nancy Grace recognized her with the perp at a WalMart, I think. I'm not saying Celina was involved with KM but hopefully someone will pipe up as to whether he acted as if he was into her e.g. hugging her and touching her hair,etc.

Hopefully, a POI will be identified soon seeing as Celina is to be cremated soon and her body will no longer be available for evidence.

Common area-
laundry maybe? And maybe where the HVAC/ boiler, water heaters, etc. storage is located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back