Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I zoomed in but still kinda blurry...looks like it might be a roll of landscaping plastic, but I seriously doubt thats what it is...doesn't look like their yard has had any landscaping done in awhile..... of course it can be used for a number of other things.
One thing about it though, the tech loading/securing the pickup are wearing gloves:waitasec:

Yikes, what better to wrap up a body in than plastic sheeting.

I seriously doubt that though. If LE found Celina wrapped in plastic, the same plastic that was in the back of WN's truck. IMO he would have been taken into custody by now. Of course he would just say the plastic was there for anyone to use.

Carry on.

Hey folks, does it really make a difference and is it a huge issue whether Celina has an open casket, a closed casket, is buried in a casket, is cremated with her ashes buried in a casket, has no casket, or is cremated with ashes returned to the family in an urn? A young girl is dead. How about we stick to issues that involve solving what apparently is a horrendous crime?

darn.... somewhere I did see a picture of the truck without the tarp, but I can't find it again.
It is a green trash pail with a rectangular black handle sticking up over the rim of the pail. Next to the green pail, is a smaller red round one.

^^This! And the red one had a pizza box in it sticking mostly out with one corner in the trashcan and the opposite corner sticking out at the top.

It makes me think of the Mustang Ranch (Nevada) ... and I REALLY hope that's not the case.

I would think with a town that small, everyone knows everyone, and people know exactly which unit of the house they're talking about when they say 'party stable'. JMO...

Was it specific to their unit, or the house?

truck

101624_080311cassms07.JPG

thanks Wanting2Help (and who did help!)

This is exactly it for me! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was so exhausted all the time that going without a nap during the day was out of the question. My three year old (at the time) was at my mom's and my 2 year old was taking a nap in his crib when I went to lay down. While I was sleeping, he got up, climbed out of his crib and climbed into the bottom shelf of the changing table and pulled the blankets that I stored under there back in on top of himself and fell back asleep. When I woke up I couldn't find him anywhere. I ran around the house like a maniac, busted out my front door with phone in hand screaming his name and collapsed on the front lawn (so embarrassing) When I called 911, they couldn't understand a word I was saying and a neighbor who heard me sobbing in the front yard ran over and found out what was going on and talked to them for me. A neighbor. One that I didn't know very well because I had just moved there. When the police got there, the officer saw 1 little big toe poking out and found him for me. But the main this is, even as upset as I was, on the front lawn (I am normally very discrete and quite) I still could at least call. And even with them not understanding me, a person who was practically a stranger helped me. If she was that upset, why was her hubby on facebook?? It just makes no sense to me. None of it.

ETA: And Celina was not 2. At first I would be angry (for her going off without telling anyone). I would feel guilty now! But at first, I would not think the absolute worst to the extent of not being able to even call 911.

Kids will get you like this every time...When the policeman found him I'm sure you were crying, laughing and embarrassed all at the same time...at least that's how I would have been...my son got lost in a Sam's Club one time...several minutes went by and we alerted security and I imagined every horrible scenario. Then he just came walking up with someone who worked there and I just fell to my knees crying with relief...If I was as upset as she was said to have been, I can't imagine not alerting the police immediately...better to be embarrassed than to let time elapse so that there is more possibility of someone getting lost to you forever...

In the last thread #6 sreshowtime wanted this photo snagged of Celina. I sent it in a message as well:

photoc.jpg

However, it is possible they only just moved in to the basement in-between inspections.

I'm not sure that there would be any inspections or inspectors in a rural town of 1,000.

They need something to transport the body to the church for a funeral in.

ETA: They will also have a visitation for Celina, although it will likely be a closed casket visitation where the family can come pay their last respects and say there goodbye to Celina and what ever else people do when they go to a visitation and kneel down in front of the casket. Her body would be placed in a casket for this purpose as well. It would seem a little strange if she was just lying on a stretcher, bench or similar object with a sheet draped over her for her visitation and funeral instead of being placed inside a casket. Don't you think?

My son in law was killed in a single car DWI car accident. He was too mangled for viewing and he was cremated in white sheet and cardboard box. However there was no service prior to the cremation.

My dad was cremated but had a viewing and we had a casket for him, abet an inexpensive one. Funeral homes have special priced caskets for viewing whether opened or closed casket. So they aren't expensive like the normal ones..

I zoomed in but still kinda blurry...looks like it might be a roll of landscaping plastic, but I seriously doubt thats what it is...doesn't look like their yard has had any landscaping done in awhile..... of course it can be used for a number of other things.
One thing about it though, the tech loading/securing the pickup are wearing gloves:waitasec:

It kind of looked to me like it may be the garbage can on a hand truck with the handle sticking up.

Hey folks, does it really make a difference and is it a huge issue whether Celina has an open casket, a closed casket, is buried in a casket, is cremated with her ashes buried in a casket, has no casket, or is cremated with ashes returned to the family in an urn? A young girl is dead. How about we stick to issues that involve solving what apparently is a horrendous crime?

Honestly, it really doesn't matter at all and I apologize for asking. I was simply trying to find out if Celina being buried next to her grandmother (And it being mentioned by AL, or in an article about AL) may have been a change of plans from cremation and possibly, AL and LCN were now speaking and he was no longer being kept out of the funeral arrangements. More of a family dynamics thing and hoping that they are now talking. I just find it odd that they are not, regardless of whose fault it is that they haven't spoken, by all news reports.

I have to say, if my daughter was missing (taken from her room sometime in the night), I would be sobbing and inconsolable, too. Short of thinking it might be a family abduction, I could not imagine there would be any kind of happy ending. If I was simply going by statistics (and if I was fairly certain my child wouldn't run away) I would be praying for the best, but could not escape knowing I would likely never see her again.

I just teared up writing that.

Just a thought:

Maybe it was a confirmation of mom's fears concerning what she heard when the supposed "partying" was going on and her not heeding her gut instinct when certain negative elements started involving contact with her daughter. Then, she just drew out those possibilities to a bad conclusion.

Can someone tell me how to post a photo? I am still learning... :) Thanks

This is exactly it for me! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was so exhausted all the time that going without a nap during the day was out of the question. My three year old (at the time) was at my mom's and my 2 year old was taking a nap in his crib when I went to lay down. While I was sleeping, he got up, climbed out of his crib and climbed into the bottom shelf of the changing table and pulled the blankets that I stored under there back in on top of himself and fell back asleep. When I woke up I couldn't find him anywhere. I ran around the house like a maniac, busted out my front door with phone in hand screaming his name and collapsed on the front lawn (so embarrassing) When I called 911, they couldn't understand a word I was saying and a neighbor who heard me sobbing in the front yard ran over and found out what was going on and talked to them for me. A neighbor. One that I didn't know very well because I had just moved there. When the police got there, the officer saw 1 little big toe poking out and found him for me. But the main this is, even as upset as I was, on the front lawn (I am normally very discrete and quite) I still could at least call. And even with them not understanding me, a person who was practically a stranger helped me. If she was that upset, why was her hubby on facebook?? It just makes no sense to me. None of it.

I've known that panicking feeling a few times with my 3 sons.

But the worst I saw in my family was when my sister was at Wal-mart (not a 24 hr one) in Texas,
with her then 3 yr old & 10 yr old daughters. My sister was flapping hangers at one of the huge round
clothes racks & she thought her 10 yr old had the 3 yr old, but then 10 y/o said "Mom, where's <Susie>?".

My sister immediately began yelling out <Susie's> name, panicking, screaming. Security was called, all
doors were locked. No one could enter or exit. Everybody in the store, customers & employees, looked
EVERYWHERE! LE was called in.

It was after closing hours when someone found <Susie> way in the middle of the huge round clothes rack, sound asleep.

Even now, 21 yrs later, every once in awhile someone brings that day up and my sister will begin to cry & leave the room....
or make everyone stop talking about it.

BTW... <Susie>, just graduated from SMU in Dallas, where she was this year's Homecoming Queen! (Susie isn't her real name)

Is New Hampshire a open record state?

Reason I ask, is there should have been a multi-dwelling certification registered with the county and a set of blueprints of this house on record at the court house, also there should be a fire inspection report there also that would have the layout of each divided apartment.

As far as the basement being used as a bedroom it would have to have two exits out of the building, per fire code...

So was there another door leading out side?

I may be wrong in this, but I believe it is up to the individual town so the building plans would be with the zoning board of the town. I am not certain if that is accurate about having the two doors for a fire code in NH. I believe each town is responsible for their own codes..

Can someone tell me how to post a photo? I am still learning... :) Thanks
Usually I right click on the image. I use Firefox and this brings up several options for me.
copy the location of the photo - it should look like a we address but end in .jpg

Before the address, put img in square brackets ][ (but the right way)
after the address, put /img in brackets
preview the post to check if it works, and you're all set!

Regarding being "banned" from a funeral...

I think I read that Celinas funeral is taking place at North American Martyrs parish? This sounds like a Catholic church, and if so, I don't believe there is any way someone can be banned from the service. In a Catholic funeral, a Mass will be the main service at the church, with different readings and a few more parts that are specific to funeral Masses, but still it will be a Mass, and I don't believe anyone can be barred from showing up for a Mass - any Mass. You could conceivably show up to a wedding or funeral Mass not knowing the couple or the deceased at all (but of course you may not be invited to the private reception party afterwards, which takes place somewhere other than the church :) )

So Celinas father might have been barred from participating in the funeral Mass plans (choosing readings, music, etc), I don't think there's any way he can be barred from the Mass itself, which is, in the church, a public act of worship. He may have been misquoted, or mistaken about his banning, or someone who didn't want him there might have wrongly told him he is banned. In which case he should call and speak with the parish priest, who will let him know he can attend the Mass.

Is there a way for personal cremation stories to be moved downstairs?

And, isn't Mr. L considered a family member thus off limits for bashing?? Seems he fits the family-victim criteria closer than WN and he is untouchable. Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member