Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read somewhere that both KM and NN had red trucks. And that NN had been staying there recently too.... maybe these were just rumors? I don't remember?

I really really want to know if this is true. I have heard the same thing. NN interests me.

Judge Jeanine on FOX: doing 2 segments on Celina tonight

She had the editor of the Colebrook Chronicles on. Also Dr Baden and Mark Fuhrman.

They did not have anything new but at least they had accurate information. They came to the same conclusion many of us have. It seems to be a toss up between a couple of people in the house, too soon to tell.

eta: the Colebrook editor said that Celina's family decorated a float for the festival. I wish he had said which members were missing, if any. I want to know if KM and NN were there too.

Here's the post with a link to the parade and memorial. I tried to look for both KM and NN, but did not see either anywhere. Except for young boys, mostly women...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - #7

I thought I read that she was found less than half a mile from the house...wouldn't it be SOP to check the rivers, starting at the closest point to the house and moving farther away? If the body wasn't well hidden, I would think it would be inevitable to find it if this were the case...not familiar with the area though...are there like a bazillion rivers and/or bodies of water around?
ETA: this is McK16's quote above...don't know why the attribution is saying concentric :waitasec:

BBM

"The North Country" is famous for fishing (especially "catch and release" fly fishing) and hunting.....

Thank you so much, mck16! And thank you to elmomom for the two pics to compare the shirts and everyone else who helped with that!

According to Weather Underground, Colebrook got rain, starting with the 25th

Precipitation on the 25th was 0.03 in, High 75, Low 46
The 26th, the day she was reported missing was 0.20 in, High 75, Low 53
And the 27th, the day that they found the clothes, Precipitation 0.00 in, High 71, Low 51.

Looks kinda drippy to me, but his truck bed could hold water. Who knows. Anyone could have thrown it in there also. Now I am going to sit here and try to speculate and drive myself crazy on how drippy it should be and if the shirt was pulled out of one of those garbage bags....
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KBML/2011/7/6/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

Or from wet laundry?

Please everyone, Please show this case the same respect and attention that you would if it were one of your own family members to have met this fate. Every post should be done with the utmost respect that you would give to your own.
blessings to you all.

Probably not likely, but there is always the possibility that Celina's death was not murder, but something accidental and the reaction was to panic and put her body into the river. I wouldn't normally consider that, but with the case of characters living in the home, it is possible. Toxicology would be important if there were no obvious signs of stabbing, shooting, strangling, etc...as we have talked about in so many other cases, i.e. Haleigh Cummings, it is possible she had taken something by accident and died, or that someone gave her something, with the same effect.

That has been my feeling for a while now.

Looking at the pic of the man assisting her (with the blanket) and the other pics of WN (walking with media, through the window, etc) it doesn't look like the same person to me. Maybe I need new glasses too, lol.

I myself questioned that right from the beginning. It is obviously not WN but some other man as they look nothing alike.

Why go to the trouble of weighing her down but leave evidence in the back of the truck? And only go 1/4 mile from the house??

Why would somebody who commited such a heinous act return to their house? My guess is that they think they will simply blend in and never be considered a suspect.

Remember Scott Peterson? The guy even went to the vigil!

I wonder why we have not heard much about NN, the step-son. If in fact he was staying in the home with the family then he would be under some suspicion I imagine. KM had been therer for a year already with no problems. IF NN had recently moved in, then I see that as a red flag in itself.

Could be...but it looked pretty drippy, at least to me.

ETA: I just think it's interesting that they stopped the ground search and went to pretty much only water the same day. Could just be coincidence.

They also interviewed LCN and WN that day, before ending the ground search.

That has been my feeling for a while now.

I see that you are from New Hampshire. What are the street drugs most used out there. What drugs would Celina be exposed to?

Out West here it would be meth, or crack or pain pills I think. Maybe Ecstasy or Ketamine too.

Any clue to who owns the Green Dodge um... something or other (I'm bad with cars). They took an interest to it early on, but nothing was ever said afterwards.

Looking at the pic of the man assisting her (with the blanket) and the other pics of WN (walking with media, through the window, etc) it doesn't look like the same person to me. Maybe I need new glasses too, lol.

You know, I always assumed that was WN. It's not! I don't know who this guy is, but he can be seen in the 1st and 6th picture of this article, and WN is in the 5th (close up from Facebook.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ows-increasingly-desperate.html#ixzz1UHmyKyKg

UG (unkown guy, lol) is a bit 'fitter', darker complected and has a bit of a handlebar mustache. Looking at his coloring, I have to wonder if he's a relative of LN...

Probably not likely, but there is always the possibility that Celina's death was not murder, but something accidental and the reaction was to panic and put her body into the river. I wouldn't normally consider that, but with the case of characters living in the home, it is possible. Toxicology would be important if there were no obvious signs of stabbing, shooting, strangling, etc...as we have talked about in so many other cases, i.e. Haleigh Cummings, it is possible she had taken something by accident and died, or that someone gave her something, with the same effect.

That just makes no sense to me cluciano. I don't believe Haleigh accidentally died just like I never believed Caylee Anthony accidentally died.

I just don't see panic where it would make someone throw the body of a innocent child away and walk away as if it meant nothing to them. During the Anthony fiasco I searched over a month trying to come up with one recorded case where an accident victim was discarded and hidden. I found none.

There is only one reason to discard a body, imo. The person disposing of the victim is trying to cover up what happened to the victim and destroy any clues that may lead back to them if found.

This AG always prefaces her cases by saying the autopsy reports are pending but usually they do know already know how she died but use the toxicology report as a reason for not revealing the COD/MOD to the meda before an arrest is made.

IMO

Just caught up on my reading and I have a couple of thoughts:

1. Does anyone know if there were any family pets? Maybe CC went late at night to let the dog out and was grabbed/lured by someone nearby. With the small town atmosphere, maybe nobody would think it strange to find a door unlocked.

2. Wondering if WN went to wake her at 830 and found she was gone and wasn't all that surprised, thinking she was out and about in the area. So he gets on Facebook and at some point either calls LN or she calls him and he mentions it and she freaks out and comes home. He doesn't help with the search because he thinks she's overreacting.

3. In this small town where everyone knows your business, I'd think that anyone would wrap her in a blanket to be less conspicuous, not necessarily because they valued her in some special way.

4. Maybe KM was renting there (I have already speculated that LN may have special feelings for him since she had known him for so long) to assist financially? With LN working part-time and WN on disability at a younger age, there wasn't much money coming in. Of course, he would need a "real bedroom" if he's going to be paying.

JMO

BBM

I believe I have posted at least three times on earlier CC threads about WN being retired from the U.S. Air Force, medically retired from the U.S. Air Force, and/or eligible for disability compensation from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. I have also made the observation that there is a serious lack of knowledge shown on these posts about eligibility for retirement benefits from the uniformed services and disability compensation from the VA. PLEASE do not assume "there wasn't much money coming in" from WN. While I do not know him or the family personally, I have enough knowledge about retirement from the uniformed services (medical or otherwise), VA disability compensation, and Social Security disability benefits (for which he would also be eligible independent of military retirement and VA disability) to be able to state categorically that the vast majority of folks who post on the CC threads would be very surprised at the amount of income tax free money (disability is not taxed by the federal government and the State of New Hampshire has no income tax and no sales tax) WN is eligible to receive every month.

To all veterans who read this post, thank you for your service to our country and to Vietnam veterans, welcome home!

I'm catching up, guys! Thanks for keeping me well informed! Most people on FB have WN and KM getting life for this "already", but realistically? What do we got? Nothing yet that I've heard in the news except odd behavior from WN and IMHO LN.
LE has really done a great job convincing no one to talk, but to be honest with you? If i was a mother in a case like this, unless I absolutely knew the police knew who it was and were just accumulating evidence for the case OR I knew what happened and was somewhat involved, I'd be opening my mouth to anyone who would listen trying to get information.
Again, that's just me and that's what's in every fiber of my being. I just saw a Dateline episode about the kid accused of murder and how his parents have spent their life savings and all of their time since then trying to get him re-tried. That is normal to me. Fighting for your child is normal for me, no matter what LE says. But, it's early yet. If no one is brought up on charges, let's see what LN does to get justice for her daughter.

That just makes no sense to me cluciano. I don't believe Haleigh accidentally died just like I never believed Caylee Anthony accidentally died.

I just don't see panic where it would make someone throw the body of a innocent child away and walk away as if it meant nothing to them. During the Anthony fiasco I searched over a month trying to come up with one recorded case where an accident victim was discarded and hidden. I found none.

There is only one reason to discard a body, imo. The person disposing of the victim is trying to cover up what happened to the victim and destroy any clues that may lead back to them if found.

This AG always prefaces her cases by saying the autopsy reports are pending but usually they do know already know how she died but use the toxicology report as a reason for not revealing the COD/MOD to the meda before an arrest is made.

IMO

I'm not saying that LE does not know cause of death, but that tox could also be a clue.
And I think that certain types of people, if involved in illegal activities, might indeed just want to dispose of a body. I think that is what happened to Lauren Spierer.
I am not married to this theory, just considering it until we hear what cause of death actually is. Many people would rather hide a body, I believe, than explain giving lethal drugs to a child, or taking the blame in some other way.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member