Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a volunteer rape response advocate, it's hard to sit/hold hands with a victim while she goes through the forensic exam, and not give her any uplifting info about where the evidence will go. This is major news and incentive to crime/rape victims in AL! And yes, we're very pretty!

Thank you for doing this. <3

Thanks.
I asked waaaaaaaaaaay back about the GJ.
Will there not be an arrest, for her death, unless it is brought before the GJ?

There is always an arrest here before anything is brought before a grand jury. The grand jury determines if there is enough evidence for an indictment. If so, a trial follows.

They obtained search warrants for the house after CC's body was located. But probable cause is determined by a grand jury. That certainly has not occurred yet.

If LE/DA believed they had probable cause to search a person's body and/or home regarding celina's murder, they would prepare a warrant and attempt to have a judge sign off on it No grand jury needed.

If LE/DA believed they had probable cause to search a person's body and/or home regarding celina's murder, they would prepare a warrant and attempt to have a judge sign off on it No grand jury needed.

I did not mean to imply that a grand jury was need for a search warrant. That's issued by a judge.

I believe Celina was abducted from inside her home by a stranger. I don't for a minute think she lured out of her house and kidnapped from her yard. I also don't beleive she left of her own free will. I think the community should be on high alert for this unknown predator.

bbm...Why should we not be pointing fingers at this scenario yet?

Good point perhaps someone came into the house. Not as easy but certainly possible. I still feel it was not family related. Could be someone in the community who knew her. skier

I believe Celina was abducted from inside her home by a stranger. I don't for a minute think she lured out of her house and kidnapped from her yard. I also don't beleive she left of her own free will. I think the community should be on high alert for this unknown predator.
bbm...Why should we not be pointing fingers at this scenario yet?

I just don't think a stranger would wrap her in a blanket and leave her so close to home. He could have kept driving and spent more time disposing of her someplace far away.

Also, that place seems more like a place a local would know about. I don't think a stranger could find that place, nor would they want to be seen in those back roads because they would be easily noticed and remembered.

imoo

I did not mean to imply that a grand jury was need for a search warrant. That's issued by a judge.

I think that is what I said, up thread, that I believed that they had search warrants to go in the house, after the body was found.

If it was a stranger, why isn't the town up in arms? scared? angry?
keeping their children at home instead of a fair?
Something is hinky about the town.
It is like they know what happened and we don't??? JMO

It is, IMO, a bit premature to begin constructing elaborate or imaginative theories about intruders and what not. The reality is simply this: in about 90% of all cases of this kind, with children under 12 and regardless of location, the victim KNEW her attacker. In this case we have Celina at home when the crime occurred, which narrows the field considerably.

This I agree with! I think the whole town thinks they know who did it and think they are safe. I don't know if they do know, or if it's just their assumption, but they do not seem alarmed. I'd think if they thought there was a killer on the loose, or any reason to be alarmed, they'd be all over the media talking about it. But they all seem much less worried than we are.

And what I think is so strange is that no one, not one person has said anything. It is almost like they have formed an allliance to not speak. The only person who has said anything really is CC's father. And he doesn't live there. The silence is deafening. jmo

I just don't think a stranger would wrap her in a blanket and leave her so close to home. He could have kept driving and spent more time disposing of her someplace far away.

Also, that place seems more like a place a local would know about. I don't think a stranger could find that place, nor would they want to be seen in those back roads because they would be easily noticed and remembered.

imoo

the murderer may be a stranger to celina and a local to the town. and the killer may have been on foot.

And what I think is so strange is that no one, not one person has said anything. It is almost like they have formed an allliance to not speak. The only person who has said anything really is CC's father. And he doesn't live there. The silence is deafening. jmo

I've also noticed that the comments after articles that contain any comments from locals get quickly deleted. I thought I was just losing my mind the other night, so I kept a news article open on two different tabs. Then later refreshed one of them and poof comments gone. But I could still view them on the tab that hadn't been refreshed. Weird.

the murderer may be a stranger to celina and a local to the town. and the killer may have been on foot.

Or he may be a person that frequents the town and knows all the areas around there. jmo

I've also noticed that the comments after articles that contain any comments from locals get quickly deleted. I thought I was just losing my mind the other night, so I kept a news article open on two different tabs. Then later refreshed one of them and poof comments gone. But I could still view them on the tab that hadn't been refreshed. Weird.

I noticed that too.

That's what I thought too. And why I asked about a gag order...
I was beginning to think even the media knew more than they're letting the rest us know!
If something comes up in the comments sections, they poof it!

:banghead:

I noticed that too.

YAY!!! I don't feel so crazy now. There was one commenter in particular that I was following b/c she claimed to be close to the family and provided some interesting information, then bam all her comments were gone.

That's what I thought too. And why I asked about a gag order...
I was beginning to think even the media knew more than they're letting the rest us know!
If something comes up in the comments sections, they poof it!

:banghead:

I like conspiracy theories much better than I like losing my mind. :) Is someone involved in the case in the witness protection program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976