Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verizon has pretty good cell service in Canaan, VT, but spotty service in West Stewartstown, NH. If yu Google cell phone service in Canaan VT you can see a map that details the service area down to street level.

Wish there was a full confession...

Re; the iphone
My son has an Ipod touch. He uses it for FB but it says he installed the FB for Iphone app, even though he does not have an iphone. I suppose it is possible that someone has an Ipod. Maybe?

Im pretty sure there is a lengthy discussion of this (somewhere) in the Hailey Dunn forum.
I have the FB app on my iPod touch, and when I post to FB using the iPod it includes the message that I posted using an iPhone. You're right, this was discussed at length in one of the Hailey Dunn threads.

Also, someone mentioned that the town doesn't have wifi, implying that therefore there would be no need to have an iPhone, iPod, smart phone, etc. if you live in the town. That is not the case, as wifi is most commonly set up through a home internet connection. I live in a town with no cell signal or wifi, but I have a wireless network set up and use both my iPod and cell phone to access the internet. Some people don't bother to secure their wireless networks, so neighbors or someone passing by could access it. On a side note, some service providers will give customers in rural areas a mini cell tower device that uses the internet to provide actual cell service. I got one for free from AT&T and I love it! It's awesome to be able to take and make calls on my cell phone from my house. That's something I would never be able to do without the device because my area is a cell signal wasteland. Sorry I got so off-topic, but the iPod/iPhone/wifi debate seems to come up again and again and although it probably isn't relevant, I guess it could be.

On WN FB page everything he has done is listed under recent activity without any dates. One "Liked" page was on March 26 and older posts below that state "recent activity" without any dates. His page looks different since the last time I looked at it. I doubt if he recently installed FB for iphone.

The investigation into her death is ongoing, but no major developments were expected for the next several days, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said Saturday.

is 2.5 days considered several? Perhaps tomorrow, I think. :(

My question...

And I ask this without casting suspicion anywhere...

According to the (questionable) information we have available, WHO is acting strangely?

Is it normal for a step-dad with a kid who has been missing for a half-hour to go back to surfing online? I suggest that it is insensitive and arguably irresponsible, but strange? Not really. Nor is it sinister (and I have been waiting a week for someone to say this) for an adult internet user to have an interest in *advertiser censored*, or model and *advertiser censored* star social networking friends. His interest in *advertiser censored* and "hot chicks" places his solidly in the mainstream.

Is it normal for the sister to go outside and ask a neighbor if she has seen her kid sister? I suggest that this is completely normal.

Is it normal for a mom, who has learned that her child is missing for less than an hour, to be so overcome with grief or terror (or any emotion) that she is reportedly incapable of communication or action -- including notifying the police or demanding that someone else do so? Consider that apparently no one else in the family shared this level of emotion, S/F was posting on facebook, big sister was seeing if she could find her, no one was calling the police, or so far as we know at this point, her friends.

Again, at this point we must look at everyone here as a victim. I am doing no more than discussing and evaluating the information we have available.

So again, is this level of hysteria, at this point in the story, warranted?

NOTE: I am dismissing out of hand any sort of psychic premonitions or preternatural explanations, and this despite having perhaps experienced something like this myself when my father killed himself.

My question...

And I ask this without casting suspicion anywhere...

According to the (questionable) information we have available, WHO is acting strangely?

Is it normal for a step-dad with a kid who has been missing for a half-hour to go back to surfing online? I suggest that it is insensitive and arguably irresponsible, but strange?

Is it normal for the sister to go outside and ask a neighbor if she has seen her kid sister? I suggest that this is completely normal.

Is it normal for a mom, who has learned that her child is missing for less than an hour, to be so overcome with grief, terror, or any emotion that she is reportedly incapable of communication or action -- including notifying the police or demanding that someone else do so? Consider that apparently no one else in the family shared this level of emotion, S/F was posting on facebook, big sister was seeing if she could find her, no one was calling the police or so far as we know at this point, her friends.

Again, at this point we must look at everyone here as a victim. I am doing no more than discussing and evaluating the information we have available.

So again, is this level of hysteria, at this point in the story, warranted?

Well, I am not taking the bait on that one :innocent: But let us not forget KM who has turned into a ghost. Where IS he?

How long has mom been married to S/F.
Seems odd that she went to live with relatives and he
went with his sister to a motel.
The S/F went to hospital.
Not together???
Was the marriage rocky?
Did his mental illness get worse?
Body language and actions can tell allot some times.

Odd, there is no investigated news men in the area.
Does the media think this isn't a big enough crime story???

On WN FB page everything he has done is listed under recent activity without any dates. One "Liked" page was on March 26 and older posts below that state "recent activity" without any dates. His page looks different since the last time I looked at it. I doubt if he recently installed FB for iphone.

His FB page looks the same to me, right down to his post on July 19,2010, How's everyone doing? Posted at 4:05 pm, of course this time looks different at different locations. Still has the same 4 comments.
Not counting the new iphone activity.

His FB page looks the same to me, right down to his post on July 19,2010, How's everyone doing? Posted at 4:05 pm, of course this time looks different at different locations. Still has the same 4 comments.

It doesn't appear to me that he was very active on FB. Am I missing something? tia

Bolded by me...my son, age 16, has this same diagnosis. When he is well, he speaks openly about how he did believe things like this but that of course he doesn't now because they're delusional. Once he is stable, he no longer believes the delusions. If and when delusions return, they are not necessarily the same ones.

While he's not very active on FB by choice, he sees nothing wrong with putting himself out there (and actually "collects" friends to see how many he can get) and he's been extremely paranoid and delusional at times.
It is wonderful that your son is functioning well at times and reaches out/is not isolated. Some paranoid schizophrenics will have peculiar worries even in remission.

Well, I am not taking the bait on that one :innocent: But let us not forget KM who has turned into a ghost. Where IS he?

I have no clue but I bet the police and this family do. I suspect he wants to be as far from this train wreck as possible. Also, by all accounts he was very close with Celina -- based on the photos she certainly seemed to really like him, and the feeling seems to have been mutual.

The guy is probably staying with his own friends or family. And for the record, I consider him the least likely suspect in this tragedy.

I have no clue but I bet the police and this family do. I suspect he wants to be as far from this train wreck as possible. Also, by all accounts he was very close with Celina -- based on the photos she certainly seemed to really like him, and the feeling seems to have been mutual.

The guy is probably staying with his own friends or family. And for the record, I consider him the least likely suspect in this tragedy.

Lesser likely for me than others. I agree about the photos, which is why I am actually hoping that he isn't the perp. Would be really good to think that Celina had a big brother she adored, and did her no harm.

Lesser likely for me than others. I agree about the photos, which is why I am actually hoping that he isn't the perp. Would be really good to think that Celina had a big brother she adored, and did her no harm.

I agree. I know we all look at the situation and base our concerns, speculations, suspicions based on experiences in our life. I have lots of brothers and none of them ever hurt me. I hope the same was true for Celina. I hope he was her protector and close friend. She looks so happy in the pictures with him.

How long has mom been married to S/F.
Seems odd that she went to live with relatives and he
went with his sister to a motel.
The S/F went to hospital.
Not together???
Was the marriage rocky?
Did his mental illness get worse?
Body language and actions can tell allot some times.

do we know that they weren't at the same house up until he left for the hospital..i have been thinking about the motel stop, and i can see very easily how that could happen, and what would cause it....we have to remember that with his illness and the stress of what is happening to them, he was probably going into or already at a crisis, when they are like that,, they don't trust to many people...and the thought of the hospital is crazy scary to them, it's a very, very hard thing to convince someone like that, that they need help...very very hard...they are terrified...i can see him saying okay,, i'll go..and then getting half way there and saying,, omg...i can't go, i'm scared...i could see the sister stopping and getting a room to talk to him for awhile..and then going....honestly having lived through these things, it seems like the most logical thing in the world to me...(sadly)

I"m not saying if he was involved or anything...only speaking of the illness and how a person suffering from that, does not think the same way that we do...there world can be a very frightning place when they are in crisis...not always but when big stress comes into play i think it gets worse, at least that has been our experience...and it's not violence or anything like that, it's usually fear...

I have wondered if perhaps celena asked her mom if she could go somewhere the night before and mom said no..maybe not feeling comfortable with whatever she wanted to do...and then she ends up missing..maybe mom was already thinking that something bad was going on, thinking she snuck out and did what she wasn't supposed to...Maybe SF went online to see if could find anything out..and stopped and answered a post....could be innocent..maybe he started off looking at celenas to see what was going on and then went to his own...just a thought...

my person is not afraid of facebook friends either..he's got a ton...and doesn't know some of them..he's all over the place on the internet...but he has a hard time sitting in a restaurant with strangers...everybody's different....maybe SF feels like those people couldn't possibly wish him harm or be spying on him..who knows...

moo

and wasn't one of the comments from the other daughter...I don't get the impression that he was hiding anything from anybody either..

For clarification purposes, I believe some posters said WN left a Facebook comment at 9:11 a.m. on the wall of one of his friends. I don't know whether it was deleted. I'm not sure this would appear on his Facebook page. Obviously, it would appear on her Facebook page. I haven't seen that comment and must rely on those who have for clarification. It seems clear to me that the individual had no idea what he was doing on Facebook. Several of his female friends have bios that include *advertiser censored* links. I get that type of friend request now and then, and they almost always turn out to be fake accounts created to spam people and lure them to *advertiser censored* sites.

Most of the postings that WN made are now gone from his wall. I do not think he deleted them, certainly not all of them - himself. I think the people he posted to deleted his comments. And his # of friends has continually dropped. The first post we all noticed as deleted was the 9:11AM comment on a real woman's wall. I am pretty sure that person deleted the comment. I am not sure she deleted him as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member