Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was up there about a month ago. NO cell service at all! NONE. It was very frustrating. I'm wondering if maybe he was using someone else's phone? I don't know...

Or someone else using it.:waitasec:

First I've heard about a sleepover. Can you give more details? TIA!

Celina's sister spent the night with a friend Mon. night, I believe that's the sleepover being talked about.

Imo, there is sufficient cause to speculate that it's POSSIBLE that Wendell gave his RSO relative permission to use his name to create a FB profile, or the RSO relative (or someone else) took it upon himself to do so. If an iphone app was recently added to that FB while Wendell was still in the mental health facility (and presumably not allowed a cell phone), that speculation holds even more merit to me. Also, betting that someone living in Canaan VT would be more likely to have an iphone because the cell reception is probably better than it is in Stewartstown (based on other posters descriptions that Canaan is more like a city than Stewartstown).

I trust LE is thoroughly investigating Wendell's family, particularly the two RSOs. It would not surprise me to learn that one (or both) are on top of the POI list if they have not already been cleared....

This may all mean nothing, but it could be important imo. We shall see (hopefully soon)..

Canaan is 1 mile from stewartstown, I can't imagine cell signal would be much different a mile away.

I'm pretty sure I read that all RSOs were investigated and cleared when CC first went missing. I'm quite sure that includes WN's brother that lives a mile from their house.

I'm not savvy on these things, but is it usual for a forensic examiner to evaluate a person for those kinds of things?
Never mind, I was thinking of something else.
I questioned this also because where I live a forensic examiner is the coroner (who may or may not be a physician or have a health-related profession). A coroner can be a LE officer/government official that is elected.

Here is a site showing that NH can use the term forensic examiner to be a health professional in the department of corrections:
http://www.nh.gov/nhdoc/divisions/forensic/index.html

Re; the iphone
My son has an Ipod touch. He uses it for FB but it says he installed the FB for Iphone app, even though he does not have an iphone. I suppose it is possible that someone has an Ipod. Maybe?

Im pretty sure there is a lengthy discussion of this (somewhere) in the Hailey Dunn forum.

Imo, there is sufficient cause to speculate that it's POSSIBLE that Wendell gave his RSO relative permission to use his name to create a FB profile, or the RSO relative (or someone else) took it upon himself to do so. If an iphone app was recently added to that FB while Wendell was still in the mental health facility (and presumably not allowed a cell phone), that speculation holds even more merit to me. Also, betting that someone living in Canaan VT would be more likely to have an iphone because the cell reception is probably better than it is in Stewartstown (based on other posters descriptions that Canaan is more like a city than Stewartstown).

I trust LE is thoroughly investigating Wendell's family, particularly the two RSOs. It would not surprise me to learn that one (or both) are on top of the POI list if they have not already been cleared....

This may all mean nothing, but it could be important imo. We shall see (hopefully soon)..
Maybe a LE officer is checking in on WN's FB activity by using an iphone?

Re; the iphone
My son has an Ipod touch. He uses it for FB but it says he installed the FB for Iphone app, even though he does not have an iphone. I suppose it is possible that someone has an Ipod. Maybe?

Im pretty sure there is a lengthy discussion of this (somewhere) in the Hailey Dunn forum.

Thank you. I had no clue this could be done.

Re; the iphone

We have both here, an iPhone and an iPod Touch. The iPhone and the Touch both can use internet off a wireless router like my laptop can. The iPhone can also use cellular wireless internet - but for that you need a cell tower in the vicinity.
Suffice it to say, you can use an iPhone app for Facebook without any cell phone reception, as well as on an iPod Touch, which has no cellphone.

Canaan is 1 mile from stewartstown, I can't imagine cell signal would be much different a mile away.

I'm pretty sure I read that all RSOs were investigated and cleared when CC first went missing. I'm quite sure that includes WN's brother that lives a mile from their house.

I read that RSOs were being investigated, but not that anyone had been cleared. But, I agree, as both extended family and RSOs, the Noyes relatives would be investigated.

Regarding Canaan, you may be right; it may not be any more sophisticated or have any better cell reception than Stewartstown. Several posters earlier noted that Wendell might have posted he was from Canaan because it was better known and seen more like a city. I have no personal knowledge about it. If you are right and it is not seen in that way, even less reason to believe Wendell would lie and say he was from Canaan (and more reason the think the FB poster may actually have been from Canaan imo).

Again, just speculation, something else to consider that may explain some oddities surrounding Wendell's FB... Thanks for the info!

Re; the iphone

I've been retired for over a year now, but the last time I worked, there were
video games & computers that belonged to the units, for the patient use.

Staff kept them locked or behind the desk when not in use. They had to be turned
back in to staff during group meetings, meals, mandatory activities, etc & at bedtime.

Patients also had access to unit computers, that they could use with supervision.

For awhile, no earphones (for music) were allowed, but I think they've changed that.
It was originally thought that it isolated the pt too much & they were encouraged to "interact with others."

I now think that ear phones can be earned... like other "privileges".

I read that RSOs were being investigated, but not that anyone had been cleared. But, I agree, as both extended family and RSOs, the Noyes relatives would be investigated.

Regarding Canaan, you may be right; it may not be any more sophisticated or have any better cell reception than Stewartstown. Several posters earlier noted that Wendell might have posted he was from Canaan because it was better known and seen more like a city. I have no personal knowledge about it. If you are right and it is not seen in that way, even less reason to believe Wendell would lie and say he was from Canaan (and more reason the think the FB poster may actually have been from Canaan imo).

Again, just speculation, something else to consider that may explain some oddities surrounding Wendell's FB... Thanks for the info!

Have they taken down the tower that was put up during the search? tia

It pretty much looks like Wendell is the one that was posting, when his page started up, I think he created it, he was also friending RL people in the beginning,
Not saying that at this time there could be someone else using it, we might see more activity on it.

Have they taken down the tower that was put up during the search? tia

I don't know. It has been reported that the search center was packed up and closed down and the LE presence is now almost non-existent, but not sure that would include removing the cell tower. Guessing LE would want to keep it up in case they have need to communicate with each other in Stewartstown later in the case (if there are more search warrants exacted, or if they need to search and locate someone for arrest...). Good question.

Apparently your household operates differently than mine...No child in my house (including my son when he was an older teenager) goes anywhere without telling us- that is non-negotiable...Within the time it would take me to check to ensure that he were not taking the dogs out, not in my fenced in yard, and no one else in the household knew anything about him going anywhere panic would definitely be setting in...more often than not I don't allow my children to go out by themselves- its a buddy system- and if they do they are to call me when they get to where they're going.

I expected my daughter to tell me where she was going. If she did not, and failed to turn up as expected, I would have been concerned. If i woke up on a morning like this one to find her not at home I would certainly have been alarmed.

I would not have been so overcome with panic that I lost the ability to function or communicate.

On the flip side, when I was twelve I do not recall either my parents or my friends parents worrying over much about where we were. Our rule was to be out of sight (or we would get chores) and be home when the streetlights came on.

Am I overprotective? Yup...Does everyone do this?- no and I'm pretty sure it may not have been that way in their household...But the stepfather's own statement is that she doesn't go anywhere...so why wouldn't he be concerned if she weren't there? Why would he have called mom if he was unconcerned?

Do we know that mom had actually left? And even assuming she had, and he called her, it is further "evidence" of his innocence -- it is probably a reasonable conclusion that a guilty person would not want to call attention to his own crime.

In any case, a phone call asking where she is does not equal alarm. It is what it is, a request for information. Clearly he was not, at that point, alarmed.

I'm not saying I would jump to a stranger abduction...I might think he took the dogs out and something happened- but yes, my panic would be climbing and I don't think I would send someone out looking for him before calling police...maybe a couple phone calls but one would be to the police...

Completely reasonable. You would be making calls including to the police. The point is not that a reasonable person would not be concerned -- they WOULD -- but that a reasonable and rational person would be able to continue functioning. Concerned is smart, concerned is reasonable... gibbering panic in which you are apparently physically incapable of action or communication is... dubious?

Also, almost twelve is not a teen...it is a pre-teen. She is over a year and a half from starting the teens..

And in my town, at 8:30 on a summer morning, there's not a whole lot of activity going on...kids out playing and such? Not at that time...Some people going to work is about it...those that are off in the summer are not really out doors yet- not saying no one but not a lot of activity.

The point is that night is over. There IS activity. People are out and about. Finding your kid missing at 5am would be absolutely freaky, at 5am they are MISSING. At 5am you can assume, at the least, that they are doing something that they very much are not supposed to be doing. They snuck out, they ran away, they are in trouble. At 5am it is an emergency.

At 9am they are just missing -- no caps, no automatic emergency, no instant panic.

Wendell did claim that authorities had planted something under his skin to track him (something to that effect) which is one of the reasons he was deemed incompetent to face charges when he was arrested for threatening his ex several years back. I agree with Pensfan therefore that it's reasonable to assume Wendell may have an exaggerated fear of being tracked/watched and elements of paranoia. It does seem odd to me that he would put himself out there on Facebook given his diagnosis.

Also, I don't know if it's related or not, just trying to connect some dots - so all speculation. But, this has had me scratching my head, and I think maybe Pensfan's point about Wendell being afraid of being tracked might explain it:

(The Chronicle has obtained some court orders regarding Wendell Noyes’ criminal history and it shows him as
signing his name each time as
“Wendall” in his own handwriting—with an a instead of an e—
but official documents spell it
“Wendell”)

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Aug5.pdf

JMO...

Bolded by me...my son, age 16, has this same diagnosis. When he is well, he speaks openly about how he did believe things like this but that of course he doesn't now because they're delusional. Once he is stable, he no longer believes the delusions. If and when delusions return, they are not necessarily the same ones.

While he's not very active on FB by choice, he sees nothing wrong with putting himself out there (and actually "collects" friends to see how many he can get) and he's been extremely paranoid and delusional at times.

Paula Doyon, who coached Celina’s basketball team earlier this year, recounted a tournament on St. Patrick’s Day in Lancaster, when the team was going up against Groveton. Celina showed up wearing a “big green shamrock headband,” and rainbow-colored socks.

“Celina, you can’t wear that — the (referee) won’t let you play,” Doyon recalled saying. Celina responded: “But Paula, where’s your spirit?”

Doyon said those words have come back to her and now have new meaning.

This made me cry my eyes out!!! :cry:

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110808/NEWS/708099985

Appreciate the updates as we do not get all this down here just sound bites.
Just feel so sad, who hurt that little girl? skier

Wish there was some new information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members