Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we know that WN has a son, CN (not NN, his stepson) and looks to me that he has a grandchild as well.

It's summer. Why would WN have gone in to wake her up at all? 8:30 or whatever time she was "found" missing isn't exactly a hideously late hour to still be asleep if you are 11 years old.

I can't help but wonder if there was something that the girls were supposed to be doing that day. I only say this because I find it odd that he would be waking her up that early, but equally as odd that KL would be home from her sleepover that early.

Did we know that WN has a son, CN (not NN, his stepson) and looks to me that he has a grandchild as well.

Whoa, when did we find out NN is his stepson? How does he have the last name Noyes if he's his stepson? Did he adopt him?

Whoa, when did we find out NN is his stepson? How does he have the last name Noyes if he's his stepson? Did he adopt him?

No, NN is not WN's stepson, he is LN's stepson. NN is WN's bio-son, AFAIK.

It's summer. Why would WN have gone in to wake her up at all? 8:30 or whatever time she was "found" missing isn't exactly a hideously late hour to still be asleep if you are 11 years old.

Maybe he wakes her up every day.
Maybe he prepares breakfast.
Maybe he's like I am and thinks that 8:30 is plenty late to sleep.
Maybe CC had an appointment to meet a friend.
Maybe she needed to do chores.
Maybe he wanted the laptop computer from her room.
Maybe it's just left over from his military background.

I don't find it unusual or odd to wake an 11 yo at 8:30. If she were a teen, I'd probably pay more attention to it.

I don't find it unusual or odd to wake an 11 yo at 8:30. If she were a teen, I'd probably pay more attention to it.

BBM

I must admit that we weren't allowed to sleep all day either. We probably could have gotten away with later than 830, but my dad was military and there was no sleeping all day, for sure. I honestly would have to say that KL being home that early from a sleep over is weirder than CL being gotten up early to me. When I went to sleepovers, there was very few times that we were up that early because we were up so late the night before.

I can't help but wonder if there was something that the girls were supposed to be doing that day. I only say this because I find it odd that he would be waking her up that early, but equally as odd that KL would be home from her sleepover that early.

I figured the sleepover was at someones house who had parent/s that had to get to work so the girls got up and moving before the parent/s left. I don't find it terribly odd that KL was already home that early.

:

I agree. When I was a kid, my mom woke me up at the same every day in the summers.

News sites often have no choice but to shut off comments when they can't handle the comment volume. In this case, they clearly didn't have the software nor the staffing to monitor the posts. The posts simply popped up too quickly. Once they get people bickering and pointing fingers, they have no choice. A news site can be sued if someone slanders another person on the site's message board. The person might lose the suit, but news folks don't like shelling out cash for that kind of thing.

I checked Twitter today for any chatter, and I read comments from one Boston reporter who was returning home. She had been on the case for at least a few days. Her departure indicates to me that the media knows no information will be forthcoming for several days. We might not hear anything until next week.

Regarding the lack of news coverage, it's a shame. There are all sorts of angles that you could take right now to report more than has been reported to this point. If the investigators have nothing to report, that's a story, too.

If you have a lunatic on the loose, you probably make an arrest right away. But they haven't done so. That indicates to me that they don't have a suspect or have a suspect who is being monitored. My hunch (and hope) is for the latter. I think they know who they're looking at, but they are able to make sure that individual is not going to flee, commit suicide or kill again.

Oh I think they very WELL know the COD. They are just USING toxicology as an excuse to hold onto the cause of death while they further their investigation. That's how this AG operates.....always has.....always will.

I figured the sleepover was at someones house who had parent/s that had to get to work so the girls got up and moving before the parent/s left. I don't find it terribly odd that KL was already home that early.

Or, as I posted upthread she woke up before the family and wanted to go home...if they are late sleepers and she is used to getting up every day at an earlier time, she might have been uncomfortable being awake by herself...

Or, she was told she had to be home by a certain time for whatever reason- I'm assuming it was close by as there is nothing about someone going to pick her up...but we really don't know.

Or, WN or LN called her to ask if she knew where CC was and either told her to come home or she was worried and she came home...

Many possibilities...

Oh I think they very WELL know the COD. They are just USING toxicology as an excuse to hold onto the cause of death while they further their investigation. That's how this AG operates.....always has.....always will.

And from a purely self-interested standpoint, it's driving me nuts. Oh well, I should be happy. The other case I've been following has at least 10 POIs. And Celina is going to have justice way before that other case ever eliminates even one POI. At least I think so.

Heck, besides toxicology they are probably waiting on some DNA results as well....as a matter of fact, I'm about 100% positive they are.

Ok this is the third time I have had to reset my internet connection in the past 30 minutes. Electrical storms nearby... so if I seem to drop off the earth, it's cos I've lost power. Unfortunately a very common occurrence around here...:pullhair:

News sites often have no choice but to shut off comments when they can't handle the comment volume. In this case, they clearly didn't have the software nor the staffing to monitor the posts. The posts simply popped up too quickly. Once they get people bickering and pointing fingers, they have no choice. A news site can be sued if someone slanders another person on the site's message board. The person might lose the suit, but news folks don't like shelling out cash for that kind of thing.

I checked Twitter today for any chatter, and I read comments from one Boston reporter who was returning home. She had been on the case for at least a few days. Her departure indicates to me that the media knows no information will be forthcoming for several days. We might not hear anything until next week.

Regarding the lack of news coverage, it's a shame. There are all sorts of angles that you could take right now to report more than has been reported to this point. If the investigators have nothing to report, that's a story, too.

If you have a lunatic on the loose, you probably make an arrest right away. But they haven't done so. That indicates to me that they don't have a suspect or have a suspect who is being monitored. My hunch (and hope) is for the latter. I think they know who they're looking at, but they are able to make sure that individual is not going to flee, commit suicide or kill again.

I'm hoping that there WILL be info forthcoming, just not in downtown West Stewartstown. AAG JY's office is in Concord, NH, right? I think that will become the hotspot for news soon.

The post at 9:11 am was where he was commenting on this woman's wall--so what showed on his wall, was John Smith posted on Busty Bikini Lady's wall. (This is an example, not the real post!)

If Bikini Lady decides she doesn't like a post on her wall, she can delete any post off her wall she likes. Once she deletes it, the 'John Smith posted...' would likely dissappear as well.

AFAIK, you can delete anything off your own wall you like. And you can remove anything you said on someone else's wall.

So either this woman deleted his comment and/or unfriended him (which might also make things disappear) or HE deleted his comments. I'm thinking she deleted it and unfriended him once someone pointed out who he is.

Does that make sense? :waitasec:

Yes, it does. She could also block him and then it wouldn't show on her wall. She would disappear as his friend and the post with her name would turn black and not be editable.

Yes, it does. She could also block him and then it wouldn't show on her wall. She would disappear as his friend and the post with her name would turn black and not be editable.

I would have blocked him if I were her. There were 200+ comments on that post about what a perv he was and how he should have been out looking for CC. I would not want to be associated with him at all, especially if I didn't know him, and I assume she didn't, personally.

ETA: Even NN deleted him.....

I would have blocked him if I were her. There were 200+ comments on that post about what a perv he was and how he should have been out looking for CC. I would not want to be associated with him at all, especially if I didn't know him, and I assume she didn't, personally.

ETA: Even NN deleted him.....

So did KL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads