Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind I picture this: WN notices CC isn't there, call LCN and says "where is CC? did she go with you? did she go out this morning?" LCN says "No, lemme call KL and see if she went over there." LCN calls KL. They both head home.

Just discovered that AL jr does indeed have a different mom than CC & KL. I know it's kind of been questioned a few times.

OK I have a press type question. LE has the truck belonging to KM impounded, and they have had it for quite a while now. Why hasn't the press ever commented on KM, like "KM was in attendance" or "KM was not seen at the vigil". (don't they know we want to know this info :)
I just don't understand since they seem eager to tell us everything they can about WN, but they never mention KM.

What I keep going back to is that Louisa gets up to go to work.
She sees CC's blanket & pillow on the couch, like she had slept there (& as been reported).

She calls downstairs to see if CC is awake in the basement BR.
No answer.

Then what? Does she wake up Wendell & tell him to get up & go wake up CC in the basement?

She can't do it because she has difficulty getting up & down stairs?
Is she in a big hurry & can't wait for Wendell to go check?

Does she tell him to call her, when he checks on her?

I just can't figure out why Louisa left for work, not knowing if CC
were somewhere in the house?

Was CC asleep on the couch when she left for work?
We heard what Wendell said, but is there more that Louisa knows?
Did she see CC asleep on the couch, but Wendell didn't know that she saw her?

Or was the couch & blanket & pillow made to look like she was asleep under the covers?

OK I'm going bonkers here thinking up all kinds of things.
I need the real thing!!

What's JY's number?

In my mind I picture this: WN notices CC isn't there, call LCN and says "where is CC? did she go with you? did she go out this morning?" LCN says "No, lemme call KL and see if she went over there." LCN calls KL. They both head home.

That is exactly what I think happened. At least that makes the most sense to me. I think after KL told her mother that CC never said anything to her about going anywhere, that is what began to make mom panic. I think she knew that if CC were going to sneak out to meet a boy that she would have told her older sister something about it.

That is exactly what I think happened. At least that makes the most sense to me. I think after KL told her mother that CC never said anything to her about going anywhere, that is what began to make mom panic. I think she knew that if CC were going to sneak out to meet a boy that she would have told her older sister something about it.

That makes sense. As KL is only 13 and the neighbor has kids their age, she probably just thought CC went over there to play.

What I keep going back to is that Louisa gets up to go to work. Sees CC's blanket & pillow on the couch, like she had slept there (& as been reported).

She calls downstairs to see if CC is awake in the basement BR.
No answer.

Then what? Does she wake up Wendell & tell him to get up & go wake up CC in the basement... she can't do it because she has difficulty getting up & down stairs?
Is she in a big hurry &ncan't wait for Wendell to gomcheck.
Does she tell him to call her, when he checks on her?

I just can't figure out why Louisa left for work, not knowing if CC were somewhere in the house?

Was CC asleep on the couch when she left for work? We heard what Wendell said, but is there more that Louisa knows? Did she see CC asleep on the couch, but Wendell didn't know that she saw her?

Or was the couch & blanket & pillow made to look like she was asleep under the covers?

OK I'm going bonkers here thinking up,mall kinds of things. I need the real thing!!
What's JY's number?

I wondered the exact same thing about the couch and the blanket. I cannot imagine she would see that, notice CC was not there, but go off to work anyway without confirming CC was back on her room or somewhere safe.

Just discovered that AL jr does indeed have a different mom than CC & KL. I know it's kind of been questioned a few times.

So, has his mother been present during all of this? Is she someone we have seen? tia

OK I have a press type question. LE has the truck belonging to KM impounded, and they have had it for quite a while now. Why hasn't the press ever commented on KM, like "KM was in attendance" or "KM was not seen at the vigil". (don't they know we want to know this info :)
I just don't understand since they seem eager to tell us everything they can about WN, but they never mention KM.

I can't stop wondering that either. Why haven't they photographed him at the vigils, during the search, etc?

Is he a police informant of sorts? Probably a stretch, but it's just weird that he's flown below the radar so well.

:seeya:
Bed time. I am going to try and get some normal sleep while we wait for news...

I've been keeping my eye on some of the FB pages set up for Celina. Interesting stuff out there.

:seeya:
Bed time. I am going to try and get some normal sleep while we wait for news...

I've been keeping my eye on some of the FB pages set up for Celina. Interesting stuff out there.

I was looking at some of the players FB pages and it seems none of them have Walls. Ony info. Has anyone mentioned this or noticed it too. tia

I was looking at some of the players FB pages and it seems none of them have Walls. Ony info. Has anyone mentioned this or noticed it too. tia

Most of them have their walls private. But some of the memory or dedication pages also have some interesting reading.

Does anyone know when WN and LCN was married?

As others have said, it was Oct 2010, but someone in a news article said they had
been living in the house together when KM was released from jail & came to live in
the house, with them over a year ago.

I wonder when WN & LCN's relationship began & when they moved in together.

As an observation in the pictures of the memorial service LN looks absolutely devastated. So sad for her and KL. Well so sad for all who loved Celina. jmo

Found this on: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Plea+of+temporary+insanity

If this true, shouldn't WN have gone to trial?

The insanity defense should not be confused with Incompetency. Persons who are incompetent to stand trial are held in a mental institution until they are considered capable of participating in the proceedings.

The insanity defense also should be kept separate from issues concerning mental retardation. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2002 in Atkins v. Virginia, 536 U.S. 304, 122 S. Ct. 2242, 153 L. Ed. 2d 335 (2002) that the execution of mentally retarded criminals constituted "cruel and unusual punishment" and that it was prohibited by Eighth Amendment. But if a person is acquitted by reason of insanity, execution is not an option.

The insanity defense reflects the generally accepted notion that persons who cannot appreciate the consequences of their actions should not be punished for criminal acts. Most states regulate the defense with statutes, but a few states allow the courts to craft the rules for its proper use. Generally, the defense is available to a criminal defendant if the judge instructs the jury that it may consider whether the defendant was insane when the crime was committed. The judge may issue this instruction if the defendant has produced sufficient evidence at trial to justify the theory. Sufficient evidence invariably includes Expert Testimony by psychologists and psychiatrists.

When invoking insanity as a defense, a defendant is required to notify the prosecution. In some states, sanity is determined by the judge or jury in a separate proceeding following the determination of guilt or innocence at trial. In other states, the defense is either accepted or rejected in the verdict of the judge or jury. Even if evidence of insanity does not win a verdict of not guilty, the sentencing court may consider it as a mitigating factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces