Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you're going, but I don't think that's the right direction. Just my opinion.

My opinion is right about 19.2% of the time, so I'm always happy to entertain other possibilities :)

There are a lot of theories posted here and all are very good. They are all within the realm of possibilities and they all make sense. And they all share one common characteristic. Every one of them is based upon one or more assumptions that are not supported by any evidence or facts that have been made known to date. So we can keep dreaming up theories and hypothetical scenarios, but what does that accomplish? Until more facts are made available, to sit here and dream up scenario after scenario amounts to nothing more than an exercise in futility.

BBM

Even though I said last night that it's driving me bonkers, I still find it interesting, for me
& other WSers, to come up with different theories & scenarios... and then seeing the
comments on why it would/wouldn't be feasible.

Sorta like playing a game of Clue.

I know. I know. There are some of you saying, "Well, try getting a life! Do s'thing more constructive."
Believe me, I've tried. I have really tried. I mean it this time: This is the last case in which I get interested!!!!

In my gut, I do not feel like WN is the perp here. Not if it ends up being a sexual crime. His FB was all about huge breasted *advertiser censored* star types. I did not get any sense of him being interested in young girls. And the few paranoid schizophrenics that I have known, have been very family oriented, very protective of friends and family. I could see him killing someone who was a danger to Celina, but not Celina herself. I know that goes against his previous crime with his ex, but I just feel that way for some reason. I guess if he thought Celina was against him and was trying to break him and his wife up, then that would make more sense to me. But reportedly Celina liked her stepdad.

I have more suspicions about the many young men who lingered and lurked around that home than I do about the stepfather. But of course I may be totally wrong.

I know only one PS on a personal basis that is...my nephew (I'll call him Ray). He appeared to be a normal up until the age of 22 ( which drs. did tell us this was an age where symptoms begin to immerge ). Suddenly Ray is accusing us all of drugging him and taking him to the local college to have a micro-chip implanted under his skin. I could go on and on about his off the wall behavior. Ray was so distraught about the micro-chip incident:frown: he called several family members telling them he was going to kill all of us who shared his last name.Ray thinks everyone is following him,spying on him,he hears voices that ask him to do things,he's delusional. He has cut his wrists before, but said someone else did it(nearly bled to death). I'm getting off topic here,but this is my personal experience with a PS.
BTW... working in surgery over the years , you would be amazed at how many mentally sick people suffer before seeking medical help. A guy who got his scalp lacerated with a bottle,bandaged it himself with a cast made of flour,water, and paper towels...9 days later he is brought into the ER by LE.

I agree. The more scenarios and theories posted and then getting other people's opinion on them make it easier to entertain that theory or dismiss it.

The lack of KM mention by anyone and everyone, in the media, is something to consider.

Could he have come home drunk and slept in his truck that night? They took his truck to verify his alibi? I think even if KM didn't stay at the house that night, unless someone was with him/saw him during the night, that he can't be ruled out as a suspect b/c he still had access to the house. My gut says it wasn't KM, but there is nothing to base that on, or any great indicators (except his pictures being in the tribute to Celina video) but I'm sure not everyone agrees w/me there.

I know only one PS on a personal basis that is...my nephew (I'll call him Ray). He appeared to be a normal up until the age of 22 ( which drs. did tell us this was an age where symptoms begin to immerge ). Suddenly Ray is accusing us all of drugging him and taking him to the local college to have a micro-chip implanted under his skin. I could go on and on about his off the wall behavior. Ray was so distraught about the micro-chip incident:frown: he called several family members telling them he was going to kill all of us who shared his last name.Ray thinks everyone is following him,spying on him,he hears voices that ask him to do things,he's delusional. He has cut his wrists before, but said someone else did it(nearly bled to death). I'm getting off topic here,but this is my personal experience with a PS.
BTW... working in surgery over the years , you would be amazed at how many mentally sick people suffer before seeking medical help. A guy who got his scalp lacerated with a bottle,bandaged it himself with a cast made of flour,water, and paper towels...9 days later he is brought into the ER by LE.

One thing that I keep having to remember is that the report we saw came from the court. None of us have seen the complete diagnosis done by doctors. At least I don't think we have. And if you remember CA was deemed competent during her trial. And we all know that is a crock.

Just saying that we don't really know the details of his condition or his treatment in the years since he was diagnosed. jmo

I snuck out at night when I was 12 or so, but never alone. I would go with my girlfriends and TP houses. But I would not have run around alone. I was a chicken.

Celina was just out of 4th grade though. I think she was young for her age. If that makes sense.
Kind of like a late bloomer? I sort of got that impression too.

I read someplace that the house is on the main road virtually on top of the parking lot next door where a ton of truckers stop. Sounds like there was a lot of traffic right there of strangers just passing through.

Not to say anything negative about truckers or drivers, but it just takes one bad guy.

I read someplace that the house is on the main road virtually on top of the parking lot next door where a ton of truckers stop. Sounds like there was a lot of traffic right there of strangers just passing through.

Not to say anything negative about truckers or drivers, but it just takes one bad guy.

While a stranger abduction seems perfectly plausible in this situation, due to the house being on a highway, next to businesses, the exterior door to the basement, etc. I feel like the LE have made it very clear they do not think it was a stranger.

One thing that I keep having to remember is that the report we saw came from the court. None of us have seen the complete diagnosis done by doctors. At least I don't think we have. And if you remember CA was deemed competent during her trial. And we all know that is a crock.

Just saying that we don't really know the details of his condition or his treatment in the years since he was diagnosed. jmo

BBM, Just curious, what you mean by that?

:waitasec: Same here HR.

mck, are you talking about the examiner who said KC was simply "very immature" and didn't exhibit signs of sociopathy?

I do feel she was correctly diagnosed as competent for trial, but I most definitely do NOT agree with Dr. Whatsisname's assessment.

That was my very first theory.
I've seen since then, that there's even more & larger parking spaces just across the street from CC's house.

I did a virtual drive through the town & was amazed that there's just the one house, next door, close by them.
No other residences on either side, across the street, up & down the highway.

It looked like all the rest of the homes in that town are to the west, across Gale St Bridge, on the other side of the river.
Not real far to walk... but not close enough to run to if you needed a neighbor's immediate help.

Their house really looked kind of isolated & probably very dark at night, which means to me, that if one were being assaulted or kidnapped,
s/he wouldn't be seen or heard... especially after the Spa Restaurant next door & the small convenience store across the street closed.

Just that CA was tested by 3 doctors and they all said she was competent to carry on with her trial. Don't think you can really determine that in one day of interviews, and I will always think she is nutty. And I don't think she thinks she did anything wrong. And in TX that is the basis for an insanity plea.

From all we have been told the real incriminating thing about WN is that he thought someone had put an implant in him. And I don't know if that is the definition of a PS. Would just like to know a complete history. We don't know if he is on meds or if they have ever been prescribed to him. And for him to admit himself into the hospital I think that indicates he is in touch with his condition. Very baffling to me. Not saying he isn't suspect, just think more facts would sure help us out. jmo

mck, are you talking about the examiner who said KC was simply "very immature" and didn't exhibit signs of sociopathy?

I do feel she was correctly diagnosed as competent for trial, but I most definitely do NOT agree with Dr. Whatsisname's assessment.

I believe 100% to the core that she is a sociopath. However, I do believe that she was competent. With competency meaning little more than understanding the process and being able to help the lawyers with her defense, I think that she knew perfectly well what they/she were/was doing and understood the process very well. So much so, in fact, that she's going to be a paralegal! :floorlaugh::great::laughcry: (See, its still just as funny now!)

I know it isn't important but I don't like leaving things I have said unclear and being misinterpreted.

You DO need internet to use FB on iPhone.

BUT you do NOT need a cell tower, or cellular internet.

You can have dial up internet at your home, and have your phone line connect to a wireless router. This will give out a wifi signal that your iPhone can use to connect to the internet.

Wifi is not cellular internet, cellular internet is not dependent on anything other than cell towers. Wifi is local internet from a router.

It just so happens that I have a iphone, which i use as a phone of course, but at home I use it to get online and check my FB... via the router in the back room providing my iphone with WI-FI from our cable internet connection.
Ipad is a little more versatile. But really, my iphone is useless if I don't have a signal outside the house.
I think this iphone topic got started when it was mentioned that WN posted on FB with an iphone , which arose the question of why anyone in a town that has poor cell phone service would opt for a iphone.
Also, several have posted in reference to CC taking a blanket with her on a walk. Is this purely speculation?

If I recall they didn't release the results of the docs exams. But, the trial continued so I have to assume they thought she was okay. jmo

Just that CA was tested by 3 doctors and they all said she was competent to carry on with her trial. Don't think you can really determine that in one day of interviews, and I will always think she is nutty. And I don't think she thinks she did anything wrong. And in TX that is the basis for an insanity plea.

From all we have been told the real incriminating thing about WN is that he thought someone had put an implant in him. And I don't know if that is the definition of a PS. Would just like to know a complete history. We don't know if he is on meds or if they have ever been prescribed to him. And for him to admit himself into the hospital I think that indicates he is in touch with his condition. Very baffling to me. Not saying he isn't suspect, just think more facts would sure help us out. jmo

Ahhhhh...well, I can totally agree that she is nutty! However, I don't think that they were going for insanity. I think that they were only going for competency.

When WN was found incompetent it was probably because he was not able to help in his defense or understand the process. I haven't seen anything more than the 1 page and the partial pages they showed on the news cast, so I don't know the exact reason, but if he were so paranoid that he thought that the corrections officers had implanted a chip, he might not be cooperative enough with anything for his trial to be more than a circus. I would like to know the complete history as well and have an email in to ABC asking if they can give us a copy or redact a copy and put it in their website of his court case. It is public record and I would imagine only the worst of it has been put out, so it couldn't really hurt at this point. Maybe they don't even have to redact it. On the copies they put up, I already got the girlfriend's name so I don't know what else there would be to redact other than addresses that are probably already bad by now, it's been almost 10 years.

ETA: the papers also said that at the time that he threatened the girlfriend he had gone off of his meds.

Hmm. Oh well, I guess several = 3. On Saturday they said no announcements for several days. Today is day 3.
Today the announcement is that they are waiting for "more" test results.

Could it be a second round of tests?
It really could be. A lot of time retests are done.
If only they could have found her a few days sooner, I think the lab results might be more helpful. Does anyone know the temp. of the water her body was found in, how deep it was and if it was still or flowing water?

I'm also afraid that if it was someone inside the house, there would have to be DNA under her fingernails or....somewhere else that it would be trapped for anyone to be "gotten." It would stand to reason that anyone who lived there would have their DNA all over that house and that would be expected. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member