Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped for space and BBM

I see you don't post very often and this is a good one! I started bolding some thoughts but actually most of them are so good I stopped. Please keep chiming in- you have a lot to offer!:goodpost:

And you're right...I have some neighbors I'd gladly discuss with a nice reporter!

Thank you so much, nosysw--I have to monitor myself on these kinds of boards because I'd be on them so much, I'd get nothing else done. Oh, wait--I get nothing else done most of the time anyway! But really, thanks for your kind words!

Thank you for all the info. A Walmart over 60 miles away? Wow. All the reason for us to keep on this case so that CC is not forgotten.

Hmmmmm I don't know. I don't really believe that someone wouldn't talk if the emotional reward was fulfilling enough. People in small towns have tensions just like everywhere else, if not more so. Familiarity breeds contempt. Someone with a vendetta, a broken heart, a family feud, a desire to get out of the confines of the small town, fame, revenge, or perhaps even someone who just wants to see justice served would talk if they were being pursued (IMHO) I see alot of snide remarks on FB from people close to the case (pro and con to the WN theory) I'm sure if they're posting on FB, they might be willing to talk... I just don't think they are being asked the right questions or perhaps are not being asked questions at all! :twocents:

I have to assume you don't live in New England.

Thank you so much, nosysw--I have to monitor myself on these kinds of boards because I'd be on them so much, I'd get nothing else done. Oh, wait--I get nothing else done most of the time anyway! But really, thanks for your kind words!

Oh, Periwinkl3, please tell me how you stay away...Sadly, I really need to know...I am getting next to nothing done and I'm "off' for the summer...You have much more willpower than I do...

Justice for Celina and then this is my last case...really, really it is, lol!

I have been reading posts on FB of family members. The general concensus I am seeing is that everyone has their own ideas and have heard rumors, but are not talking about it until something is confirmed. I am not posting specifics of who or what has been posted. I think that is against the rules isn't it? tia

Um, actually I think she is right. We just have to take into account the fact that for these individuals - because of how they were raised or whatever - keeping quiet brings significant emotional reward in and of itself.

I was so hoping to check in today and find some kind of resolution. Sad....nothing.

I have been reading posts on FB of family members. The general concensus I am seeing is that everyone has their own ideas and have heard rumors, but are not talking about it until something is confirmed. I am not posting specifics of who or what has been posted. I think that is against the rules isn't it? tia

I'm not sure how you were seeing any posts of family members. I've checked them all along with some neighbors and wall posts are not viewable unless you are a friend.

I'm not sure how you were seeing any posts of family members. I've checked them all along with some neighbors and wall posts are not viewable unless you are a friend.

There's actually quite a few that can be viewed, not immediate family like LN or KL but plenty of others.

But, we can't post here ;-)

There are some that are viewable. And that is how I am seeing them.

Wonder if that means two weeks from now, as in Aug 25th, or thereabouts, or two weeks from when the evidence was probably sent last Tuesday or Wednesday...

Wonder if that means two weeks from now, as in Aug 25th, or thereabouts, or two weeks from when the evidence was probably sent last Tuesday or Wednesday...

My guess is that she means two weeks from today since last week she mentioned "several" weeks and ME in an interview unrelated to this case said tox reports can take up to 6 weeks.

I am so stumped. Does this mean there will be a tie in from the results of the tox report to and arrest? I don't like that.
The person/persons can crack, run, commit another such act etc in the meantime.

That new article claims that an autopsy failed to determine how she died and they hope the tox tests will shed light on her death...

Wonder if this is true, or just interpretation by the reporter...
LE has never really yet come out and said this is a "murder" to my knowledge have they? I know they were/are doing a criminal investigation but have they ever said a murder investigation? Just wondering.

I have wondered the same. When they found the body, they began to refer to it as a suspicious death. Since then, I have seen it referred to in the media as a criminal investigation. I'm not sure whether there has been an official change from suspicious to criminal.

We also still don't know whether they have a POSSIBLE cause of death. The likelihood that they know the COD seems to fade with every passing day. In other words, more toxicology testing would indicate to me that the early tests have not turned up anything.

I'm trusting those of you who know the DA - she just won't let this quietly :banghead:slip under the rug....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1