Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there were some media reports that said he believed police or prison officials had placed a microchip in him to track his movement or something to that effect. I guess he made those comments on the day he flopped down on his driveway.

Do you think he was saying LE knows what I have done? They have been tracking my every move. (Just a question)

Well, there were some media reports that said he believed police or prison officials had placed a microchip in him to track his movement or something to that effect. I guess he made those comments on the day he flopped down on his driveway.

I thought those were made in the court records?

I thought those were made in the court records?

I agree, i think it was from the incident with his ex girlfriend and he thought the government had put a chip in him...actually a pretty common fear from people with his illness...

I found a great source for information on insanity pleas. It says there were about 9 insanity pleas per 1,000 cases in 1995 and that about 1/3 of them are successful. Not all of those were for murder cases.

Of individuals who are successful with insanity pleas, 82 percent have a history of prior hospitalization and most have a history of schizophrenia. Judges tend to be more sympathetic than jurors. Thus, the success rate is going to be lower in New Hampshire.

Of the individuals who succeed with insanity pleas, 85 percent are sent to mental hospitals. In murder cases, they spend an average of 76 months in the mental hospital.

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc%20405/Student%20Notes%20-%20Insanity%20Plea.pdf

I believe that the theory is that there is a positive correlation between children who suffered significant abuse and their development of schizophrenia. I should add here that this is not a widely accepted theory.

It was stated that WN served in Desert Shield. ?? I don't know in what capacity he served.

Desert Shield was the precursor to Desert Storm which was the first gulf War. Desert Shield was a prep operation that started in (IIRC) August of 1989 and wrapped up within a few months, just before war was declared in (IIRC) Feb of 1990. It was mostly CE and MOB operatives that went over, building bases of sorts, putting in air strips, setting up communications and networks, getting supplies on the ground...that sort of thing.

Do you think he was saying LE knows what I have done? They have been tracking my every move. (Just a question)

I would think that a person who thinks he is being tracked with an implanted microchip would be fearful of doing anything wrong.

Do we have any info on WN's paranoia?

Is there a film of the interview after which WN fell on the ground in his driveway? I've wondered what it was that he was asked about in that interview.

Is there a film of the interview after which WN fell on the ground in his driveway? I've wondered what it was that he was asked about in that interview.

I believe this is the link. It was very short and nothing significant - things like How did you sleep last night, how is Mrs Noyes etc. He is obviously struggling and looks terribly uncomfortable being interviewed.

http://www.wmur.com/video/28728940/index.html

http://www.nmslab.com
???

Does anyone know anything about their turn around time?

IF they chose NMS, then everybody will have the wonderful experience of observing Barry K. Logan, Ph.D., of Casey M. Anthony fame as the testifying forensic toxicology laboratory director! The testing menu for the agency is very generous regarding the actual run times, i.e. GC/MS batch runs are performed almost every other day BUT it is my humble opinion that the confirmation testing AND the final descriptive reports & extraction data that is submitted with said reports ends up on a director's desk awaiting a signature take a bit longer. Count on a rapid TAT for a negative screen and a longer TAT for presumptive positives, possibly into a week or 3. And yep, verbal comments can be provided to the prosecution/LE investigators via the ME's office!

Well, if the body has a bullet hole, ligature marks on the neck, or blunt force trauma you don't need toxicology to determine the cause of death. The only reason to do it would be when the cause of death is not apparent or it appears to be accidental with odd characteristics. Since they are saying that the death is suspicious and are awaiting toxicology results it would imply that there was no obvious cause of death but the circumstances of the body were unusual.

BBM: :twocents: While one might assume that the bolded statement would be gospel truth, I have been told that more than one forensic pathologist has been surprised do discover that the actual COD was the interaction of the toxic substance within the victim that caused the death mechanism BEFORE the OBSERVABLE trauma (i.e. a murdering genius SHOT an individual who he had previously overdosed with digitalis, since his death throes appeared to be a "power push" rather than an agonal anguish!). Toxicology, both DOA,'scrip, heavy metals & "uniques", can assist in r/o multiple participants in a death scene and when there is no visible COD, it is another tool in assisting in the hunt for the truth.:rocker:

I would think that a person who thinks he is being tracked with an implanted microchip would be fearful of doing anything wrong.
This type of delusion usually follows the theme of a threat or a conspiracy. In a delusional state, paranoid schizophrenics can feel very threatened by what non-delusional people would consider to be nonthreatening things. You and I would be worried about not committing a crime, but delusional individuals' thought processes are irrational and unpredictable.

I do think local media would have picked up on any arrests of any kind relating to anyone in or around the household, JMO.

What about anyone not relating to the household?
What about someone her brother went to school with?
What about a guy who saw her at a store?
What about a minor, who's records would be sealed anyway?

The suspects in Krista Dittmeyer's case were not even on the radar until they were arrested.
They could have arrested those three on any charge and nobody would have picked up on it, because nobody knew to look for their names.

There were two other guys who were not arrested, that everyone suspected because of their "suspicious behavior."

I would think in a town this size, any arrests would be scrutinized by the media...they should be checking police logs anyway...

I enjoy speculating as much as the next person. I like trying to solve puzzles. But in this case there's next to nothing to go on, which I think leads to too much jumping to conclusions or wild speculation that I'm not really comfortable with. I'm not willing to accept that many (even most) elements and tidbits we've heard are facts at this point, which doesn't help. I like to look at what I know for sure and then see where that leads me, not the other way around, and that's why this case is frustrating for me. There's almost nothing to go on!

BBM

I'll bite:
1. What do you know for sure?
2. What do you think you know for sure?

Would you be "comfortable" sharing the answers to those two questions?

Thank you for your consideration and your thought-provoking posts.

I listened to the scanner for a few hours yesterday but didn't hear anything pertaining to the case. It's for a 2 county area and Coos county cover most of the state, so there is a ton of chatter, but I never heard anything relevant.

BBM

It does? Please elaborate.

I would think in a town this size, any arrests would be scrutinized by the media...they should be checking police logs anyway...

Hi, Clu :wave:

I asked upthread, and I don't think anyone responded, but what if the POI did something in another jurisdiction? Even Vermont, which is about a mile away apparently? Would they be the ones to come and arrest him and document it? And how long would it take for it to make it to the "public record"? Anyone?

I totally agree! What happened to the days of reporters breaking stories wide open? I haven't seen true investigative reporting in a LONG while. Seems maybe the ones who work for publications are overwhelmed with their schedule and don't have enough time to concentrate on just one case? We won't even talk about the HLN talking heads who never seem to have a scoop and if they do, it's totally off the mark...
You would think in a small town, people would want their 15 minutes and would talk up a storm! Doesn't seem like anyone is really giving this story the time of day. IMHO

BBM

You may want to read the front pages of the Sunday editions of The Concord Monitor or The New Hampshire Sunday News; the former is based in Concord, New Hampshire which is the state capitol, the second in Manchester, New Hampshire which is the largest city north of Boston. After doing so, you may very well change your mind--at least about the current state of investigative reporting on those two newspapers. By the way, I am not discussing the investigative reporting of CC's death, but rather the results of various investigations of other events or situations that may be of possible interest to the citizens reading these newspapers.

As someone said earlier, West Stewartstown is a small, rural New England town. It is typical of these people to keep pretty quiet and stick to themselves. For the most part they don't offer a whole lot of information to strangers. As someone who lives in New England, it's my guess that the locals in Stewartstown know a lot more than we do about who's who, where they were, what they did, etc.

Thank you so much for giving voice to the beliefs I have on this subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces