NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 3 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
U told Seth that ur father literally hurt u in front of ur Mother.

Kat: I may or may not have said that to him...don't recall if that did happen in my life...

Well, if I was on the jury, I wouldn't be believing anything she says at this point. jmo

:deadhorse::whiteflag: move along quicker :please:

Barth says Seth made negative comments about her family in Facebook posts over the Xmas before she moved in... because Kat had suggested that she was being abused. Barth says Seth was not gratuitously making negative comments... Kat says Seth would talk about them in excess ... and that 'she went off of it'.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 11:08 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia?Page=16#ixzz33srCto8J

OK, is it just me....or is she starting to sound like JA!?!

:scared:

kat it isn't called an exaggeration it is called a lie. Your dad either broke your nose or he didn't.

Catching a 3 lb bass and saying it weighed 8 lbs is an exaggeration as to the weight of the catch.

Catching ZERO bass and saying you caught an 8 lb monster is a LIE.

Both manipulators, imo. The State was far too lenient with her. jmo

This cross is making me tense and agitated. The portions of the statements made by SM that Barth is reading make it *sound* like he is allowing KM to exercise free will, when in fact it is the opposite. Anyone who has been manipulated by an emotional abuser would recognize it.

Saying or asking "that's your choice," is really a way to cast doubt on your rationale and decision. "Oh, really. Is that your choice?" said with a slight sarcastic tone is a way that the abuser gets you to mistrust yourself, and also lets you know that whatever you've decided would not be HIS choice. (Often, then you get to fish around until you think you've figured out HIS choice. But it's YOUR choice.)

"That's your choice, so when bad things happen you'll know who to blame."
"Despite what I've said I want, it's your choice."
"Here's all the things that I predict as outcomes, but go ahead and attend college in Boston or NY, KM. That's YOUR choice!"

Also saying, "Okay, that's how it's going to be," is really a way of saying the opposite. "You'll move in after high school, okay. That's how it's going to be, (because you don't really care about ME.)"

"You've already started cooking supper so we can't go out. That's how it's going to be."
"No second chances, no turning back. What's done is done. Black and white. That's how it's going to be."

*****seething*****

Both manipulators, imo. The State was far too lenient with her. jmo

JMO....they needed her testimony for murder1.

RG's testimony wouldn't have been enough to convict both on a murder1 charge.

JMO....they needed her testimony for murder1.

RG's testimony wouldn't have been enough to convict both on a murder1 charge.

Agree. It's a sacrifice they made, although not a satisfying one. Good afternoon all! I'm just now able to get online. Are they on a break?

This cross is making me tense and agitated. The portions of the statements made by SM that Barth is reading make it *sound* like he is allowing KM to exercise free will, when in fact it is the opposite. Anyone who has been manipulated by an emotional abuser would recognize it.

Saying or asking "that's your choice," is really a way to cast doubt on your rationale and decision. "Oh, really. Is that your choice?" said with a slight sarcastic tone is a way that the abuser gets you to mistrust yourself, and also lets you know that whatever you've decided would not be HIS choice. (Often, then you get to fish around until you think you've figured out HIS choice. But it's YOUR choice.)

"That's your choice, so when bad things happen you'll know who to blame."
"Despite what I've said I want, it's your choice."
"Here's all the things that I predict as outcomes, but go ahead and attend college in Boston or NY, KM. That's YOUR choice!"

Also saying, "Okay, that's how it's going to be," is really a way of saying the opposite. "You'll move in after high school, okay. That's how it's going to be, (because you don't really care about ME.)"

"You've already started cooking supper so we can't go out. That's how it's going to be."
"No second chances, no turning back. What's done is done. Black and white. That's how it's going to be."

*****seething*****

Agree a more secure person would have believed in their own opinion as being as important but I think I am seeing more of a manipulator that spins the groundwork, allows the other person the option of running with it and then turning over the reins completely to the other person because the result is EXACTLY what you had wanted and anticipated happening.

Agree. It's a sacrifice they made, although not a satisfying one. Good afternoon all! I'm just now able to get online. Are they on a break?
Yes, a much needed afternoon break!

ITA. I don't think Lizzi played strip poker. Don't know why the pros is presenting it as fact. I think it was something Seth and Kat made up to try and make it seem like Lizzi was willing.

Add me to the list, I think the strip poker is another ruse.

I am truly over this cross right now.

ONE.
I saw ONE trail down her cheek when they called a break.

I haven't replayed it but on my initial view I thought it looked like she was going to start smiling/laughing the way she scrunched up her face and morphed into vocal crying to cover that. Also seemed the D.A. was trying to get her emotional just before breaks, to leave the jury with an impression of how remorseful she was about it so they'd believe her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper