Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 2m
Watch #trialqueensharee tonight on @JVM at 7:00 est talking #SethMazzaglia Going to be a great show!!

Hello lil kat. News flash. No one can talk badly about your parents unless you let them. Quit sifting the blame to anyone else.

When it was reported that Kat cried on the stand, did actual tears flow?

Kat=cold, cool, calm, cunning, intelligent, manipulative, remorseless IMO

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 42s
Kat didn't like the food her dad made for her #SethMazzaglia

My wish...that SM realizes he will be convicted (cuz he will be) and testifies if only to show this crazy KM has lied on the stand.

:ditto:

Bring her down like a lead zeppelin... :dervish:

*BBM*

THIS!
That sticks in my craw (always wanted to say that :giggle:)
I can not imagine any one woman alone playing strip poker with a couple (and a creepy couple @ that) unless she is interested in one or both of the people, much less just hang around naked after the game ends.
I don't care what you may see in movies, that is just not realistic to me.

ITA. I don't think Lizzi played strip poker. Don't know why the pros is presenting it as fact. I think it was something Seth and Kat made up to try and make it seem like Lizzi was willing.

My wish...that SM realizes he will be convicted (cuz he will be) and testifies if only to show this crazy KM has lied on the stand.

:floorlaugh:I've been wishing that since kat started spewing.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 2m
Watch #trialqueensharee tonight on @JVM at 7:00 est talking #SethMazzaglia Going to be a great show!!

Hmmm.
Wonder why Sharee rates a JVM visit?
I tend to follow Jen more. Still wondering about that split :waitasec:

ETA- DUH Me. I assume it is because Sharee is covering this trial more closely than Jen, going by the tweets :facepalm:

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Kat describes her dad as opinionated, "there was absolutely no arguing, it was sort of his way or the highway some days" #SethMazzaglia

When it was reported that Kat cried on the stand, did actual tears flow?

Kat=Cold, cool, calm, cunning, intelligent, manipulative, remorseless IMO

ONE.
I saw ONE trail down her cheek when they called a break.

How can he bring these things up? They weren't brought up initially

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 42s
Kat didn't like the food her dad made for her #SethMazzaglia

What a monstrous ego kat has. The little girl lost act is slipping. She is still angry over the damned corn she tried to get her cat to eat. Poor cat.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Kat describes her dad as opinionated, "there was absolutely no arguing, it was sort of his way or the highway some days" #SethMazzaglia

T.S. that is life for most rebellious teenagers.

Anybody with me that the longer she stays on the stand the less weak she looks? She came back from lunch with a new demeanor....talking faster and not so quiet.
And how dare her father cook chicken and vegetables? The defense is showing her claims about her home life are a crock!!!! I think she used this to manipulate SM. She was driving the boat I'm starting to think.

Kat: I was telling Roberta things that one of the characters in my head was telling me...

I am beginning to wonder if this defense attorney is aware that Kat is not the one on trial. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields