NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 3 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, if not drugs then kat was open to it and that reduces empathy. She wasn't sucked into the insanity through drugs instead she was wired to welcome it in.

which is scary in and of itself :moo:

Kat about her multiple names/personas like Charlotte and Scarlett: I am one person, one mind, I don’t have multiple of them… I guess I was confused when I was in high school, created characters to help me get thru.. they weren’t beings from different universes… once I was by myself… my own thoughts… I realized I don’t need to put on a mask if I want to be brave I can stand up and be brave.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 8:53 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia?Page=16#ixzz33sJKos6O

:stop::deadhorse: Please move it along....:please:

If he doesn't he is going to lose this jury, if he hasn't already.
So it might be a good thing in the end.

Lunch Break called...

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 8:58 AM

The sad sad irony of this woman who loved the ocean, being swept out to sea, forever lost...

Arms-of-the-Lord-Lizzi-Marriott_001.jpg

What is the Lizzi Marriott Intrepid Ocean Explorer Scholarship?

The Lizzi Marriott Intrepid Ocean Explorer Scholarship is awarded to one or more individuals who demonstrate the desire to carry out Lizzi Marriott’s mission to “Become a prominent figure in protecting our oceans and to help others learn the wonders of our surrounding waters”. The Lizzi Marriott Intrepid Explorer Fund is a trust that was established by the Marriott family to award scholarships for young adults looking to embrace an education and life working in marine sciences.
In her college essay for the University of New Hampshire Lizzi wrote about her passion for the oceans. The essay described the trans-formative effect that volunteering at the New England Aquarium had for her, " My visitors don’t see me as some teenage girl; instead they see me as an intrepid ocean explorer. " She concluded her essay by saying that until she could become a "prominent figure protecting our oceans" she would be content being an "Intrepid Explorer".

http://rememberlizzi.org/scholarship.html

If he doesn't he is going to lose this jury, if he hasn't already.
So it might be a good thing in the end.

Best outcome? He loses the jury through this insane line of endless questioning so that he sinks his client with a guilty on all counts AND kat slips up lying so many times that the State can revoke her immunity.

The defense can't be happy with that testimony. You can't say your client suffers from the Stockholm syndrome when he is busy trolling for broken souls.

So now, who can eat after all that.... blech

:facepalm:

Thank you for posting that, Haunts.

Gave me chills.

rub a dub dub... pass me some grub. lol

I had a little flatbread with Italian meats and some crystal light. (dieting, ugh >.< )

Let's hope the afternoon session picks up the pace. It seems the Def is trying to say she was the one on charge, leading him along. While I'm sure he was quite smitten with his young minion, you can see, just in the way he stands there every day, hands on hips, that he is the DOM.

peacock.bmp

Let's hope the afternoon session picks up the pace. It seems the Def is trying to say she was the one on charge, leading him along. While I'm sure he was quite smitten with his young minion, you can see, just in the way he stands there every day, that he is the DOM.

ITA---I truly believe everything she said about him today--and I also believe she believed it. This atty can move along anytime SOON :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971