NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 3 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albeit all alone on this point...I do think the defense is showing her lies and that it is all motivated by her best interest in this case. I actually think she is as much a creep and evil person as SM. Wasn't there early testimony that she was becoming bored or that she wanted more attention from SM? I think they were thick as thieves in their sexual defiant behavior and she lured Lizzie there with full awareness as to what was going to happen. Sadly, I also believe that Lizzie's death and rape was not as quick as KM testified to...KM saying that Lizzie and her sat there naked watching the movie together after strip poker doesn't seem true. Also, SM had on his robe but the two girls remained naked? I don't think SM ever dressed after getting out of the shower when Lizzie arrived. I think it was a night of horror for poor Lizzie.

Albeit all alone on this point...I do think the defense is showing her lies and that it is all motivated by her best interest in this case. I actually think she is as much a creep and evil person as SM. Wasn't there early testimony that she was becoming bored or that she wanted more attention from SM? I think they were thick as thieves in their sexual defiant behavior and she lured Lizzie there with full awareness as to what was going to happen. Sadly, I also believe that Lizzie's death and rape was not as quick as KM testified to...KM saying that Lizzie and her sat there naked watching the movie together after strip poker doesn't seem true. Also, SM had on his robe but the two girls remained naked? I don't think SM ever dressed after getting out of the shower when Lizzie arrived. I think it was a night of horror for poor Lizzie.

I agree--but there are areas of her testimony I do ring true. She did get the deal of the century IMO--

This reminds me a LOT of Brittany Kilgore's murder. A lot of the same undertones, sexual deviancy, etc.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169093&

More than two dozen newly released court documents reveal details in the death of Brittany Killgore, who officials say was an unwilling participant in a deadly sex game.
The 22 warrants obtained by NBC 7 San Diego detail the sadomasochistic lifestyle of the three people facing murder and torture charges in Killgore’s death. The documents were formerly sealed at the request of the San Diego County District Attorney.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...-Killgore-Murder-167913065.html#ixzz33scj7yhF
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

I agree that kat is one evil person but I don't think this makes seth any less culpable. I don't think it was one over the other that drove this murder. IMO both were hand in hand.

Jana Barnello ‏@janabarnello · 37s
Kat McDonough walking into courtroom to resume testimony in #SethMazzaglia trial. @WGME pic.twitter.com/FQZDHY4eYR

I am having a hard time believing someone could get sucked into that craziness without the 'help' of psychedelic drugs OR the person was very open to the occult to begin with.

Got to be honest, at 17, I could have.
Not the *murdering*, but the fantasy role playing world kind of stuff, yes.
Thanks be there was no internet when I was a teen, I got obsessed in enough stuff just from books, imagine a whole net to dig into :eek:

I agree--but there are areas of her testimony I do ring true. She did get the deal of the century IMO--

Agree...I do think that SHE tried to kiss Lizzie not necessarily at the request of SM. I also think they both sat there on the floor naked....but not consensual on Lizzie's part. Her testifying that she held the rope...I think she did do that also...just not in the sequence she said or as she put it...Gently! Nothing in their sex life was gentle. She was a partner to this horrible crime and night IMO. She is holding up to this cross better than most....she is not a weak little girl. So, yes, there is truth to her lies. This case is one of the worst to me because I really believe Lizzie had no idea who these two were...

I agree that kat is one evil person but I don't think this makes seth any less culpable. I don't think it was one over the other that drove this murder. IMO both were hand in hand.

Yea, me too. I think they both dove this murder. She is just putting it all on him which I don't believe at all. I will never understand why they gave her the deal. They had text from Lizzie she was going to a friends, her phone pinging there, Roberta and Paul seeing her there dead...on and on. They both could have been convicted IMO. All her testimony gave was the disposal of Lizzie and blaming him on it ....I think they could get convictions without her testimony.

Barth asking why Kat didn't tell the Grand Jury about multiple personas she had... only 'Scar'..that it was a name that she thought was pretty... had heard at a Renaissance Fair... she said she wasn't asked about it, didn't think it was relevant to the murder that happened... He points out that she did talk to them about Seth having multiple personas... but not hers... she said she answered the questions she was asked.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:17 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia?Page=16#ixzz33sfGuKHr

*BBM*

THIS!
That sticks in my craw (always wanted to say that :giggle:)
I can not imagine any one woman alone playing strip poker with a couple (and a creepy couple @ that) unless she is interested in one or both of the people, much less just hang around naked after the game ends.
I don't care what you may see in movies, that is just not realistic to me.

He speaks of a Facebook post when she was talking from the voice of someone called James, about her other personas... She says: I’m not a split personality… that’s me writing as him as … I pushed that situation, I was part of it.. it doesn’t mean it was true. ‘but your claiming it was true with Seth?’ at the time part of me thought it could be true… but I knew it really wasn’t I am one person, one mind.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:23 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia?Page=16#ixzz33sfv7fxY

Got to be honest, at 17, I could have.
Not the *murdering*, but the fantasy role playing world kind of stuff, yes.
Thanks be there was no internet when I was a teen, I got obsessed in enough stuff just from books, imagine a whole net to dig into :eek:

Or drugs to accelerate the chaos. But a whole generation of hippies or flower children did not end up involved in a murder. Like everything else there were some people, like Manson's gang, who are just wired differently. IMO you have to cross a major line to take someone's life. A no turning back, no undoing line in your spirit to commit murder.

Look at the two eleven year old girls. Other kids have acknowledged that this horror character isn't real. Isn't seven the age of reason and when kids start to lie? Even though the web has opened up so much more info, good and bad, the truth of something being real or fantasy still holds and IMO it is up to the individual to cross the line into belief.

Kat: Tarot cards were something and still are something I believe in...

Yea, me too. I think they both dove this murder. She is just putting it all on him which I don't believe at all. I will never understand why they gave her the deal. They had text from Lizzie she was going to a friends, her phone pinging there, Roberta and Paul seeing her there dead...on and on. They both could have been convicted IMO. All her testimony gave was the disposal of Lizzie and blaming him on it ....I think they could get convictions without her testimony.

I think most here believe that she is minimizing her role in it all. Too what extent may be up for debate but I have known some 17 year old manipulators and some 30 plus year olds that still didn't have a clue.

Look at kat's mug shot. There is the real kat. The little smirk and the gleam in her eyes. She is going to jail in that photo. :eek:

I don't know why the state gave her immunity unless it was like what happened with Karla Homolka that the state goofed and made the deal too soon...Karla Homolka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My wish...that SM realizes he will be convicted (cuz he will be) and testifies if only to show this crazy KM has lied on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971