Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State corrects written testimony: Counselor I believe the response is 'uh em'

oh for crying out loud...:banghead:

I am beginning to wonder if this defense attorney is aware that Kat is not the one on trial. :giggle:

I wish he'd figure it out sooooooooon--I also wish he didn't think this case was an audition for reality TV :twocents:

She certainly didn't trick him into writing that letter from jail concocting a story.

Anyone wonder if kat had no where to go and stayed at home if she wouldn't have jumped at the chance of meeting someone who would help get rid of her parents?

She really loves talking, doesn't she?

Non-stop response.

Very comfortable in the talking role, and on the stand.

She really loves talking, doesn't she?

Non-stop response.

Very comfortable in the talking role, and on the stand.

Actually i think she may have been coached during lunch. She is way more chatty now.

OK she already admitted she lied to RG---move away--You got the confession of a lie!

Half the things he is calling her on -- I would have been the same way! Hated living at home at that age--Hated that my parents said "no"-Hated vegies! Couldn't figure out why I couldn't get whatever I wanted--

Come on kat admit to the manipulation. After all I have a much lower opinion of you than that. I am way past you being a Lolita.

The physical abuse with her father stopped when she threatened to call the cops.

Epiph: exactly, u were able to stand up to Daddy and u were younger

Anyone wonder if kat had no where to go and stayed at home if she wouldn't have jumped at the chance of meeting someone who would help get rid of her parents?

Scary thought. I wonder if her parents have considered this, also?

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Kat: My father wasn't somebody I loved, I stopped loving him years ago. He should of been there for me #SethMazzaglia

IMO her father was stern as a parent (not a horrible thing) and was NOT susceptible to her manipulations.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 49s
Def asks Kat if she told #SethMazzaglia that her dad hurt her in front of her brothers...she said if she did, it was a lie

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 2m
Kat told #SethMazzaglia she thought of her dad as a parasite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads