NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
always fun seeing two state patrol cars pull into the driveway next door. My daughters think that that is the best ever crime prevention devise....

okay.......ready to watch this trainwreck again.......

looking forward to more Freudian slips......

i'm mean like that :D

eta.........ALL RISE

I charged and rebooted during lunch. Hopefully I won't lose the feed again!

I wasn't able to access chatter this morning so I have been on WAT without any problems.

I just linked to chatter without a hitch.

during break I was trying (not successfully) to find the article about how Lizzi's dad felt about the plea deal of KM-but came across some interesting posts with newspaper articles related to the case. I don't know how to copy and post other posts so I 'm listing them--they are from the first thread

547: classmate of SM & very good link to article
552: article states KM 2nd degree murder (only time I saw this)
559: shows apt building and Piece Island with maps

Here are the post links Zoey:

547: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, UNH Durham student, 9 Oct 2012 - Mazzaglia chgd w/murder

552: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, UNH Durham student, 9 Oct 2012 - Mazzaglia chgd w/murder

559: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, UNH Durham student, 9 Oct 2012 - Mazzaglia chgd w/murder

Interesting article from post 547 with Seth's initial statements to police:

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130506/GJNEWS_01/130509438

Atty Barth always comes back from lunch with an attitude---

Man kat is double thinking every response.

If it's the truth it should flow immediately and uninterruptedly.

WHILE he was strangling he told her to call?????

WTH

ETA- So while casually strangling someone Seth just says "Call Roberta"?

OHHH an hour missing....I knew they took more time with LM!!!!

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 20s
20 rounds of strip poker in a half an hour....is that possible, those are quick games #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 2m
Kat doesn't remember how many rounds of strip poker they played because she lost her glasses and rings #Okay #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 7m
Judge is going over schedule, looks like tomorrow will be 9:00 am and Fri will be a late start but will update time tomorrow #SethMazzaglia

This is so difficult to watch. I've known Kat since she was a baby and I can tell she's lying about some things but I'm not sure why. Kat's demeanor is strange too. Kat is a very vivacious and outgoing person, funny and quirky. I don't believe Kat is as innocent as she claims.

30 mins playing strip poker
10-15 mins watching movie
10 mins seth strangling her

Kat: while he was strangling her, he told me to call Roberta

Barth: before Seth supposedly had sex?

Kat: that's t way i remember it

Barth: u r missing approx an hour in t eve of ur apartment

I want the jury to convict Seth, because I don't want TWO people to get away with this. But my goodness, I hope they see right through Kat. She's awful.

Just catching up. I had to excuse myself so I wouldn't lose my appetite for the BLT I was planning to get for lunch (priorities, people).

But I hate Kat with the fire of 1000 suns. She is a disgrace. I think Seth helped her because he loved her. She is a manipulating little sociopath and I believe in my heart that she is the planner, the killer, etc. and that Seth was such a freakin' imbecile that he went along with her.

I have been avoiding saying this because from the sound of it he appears to be smart. However, since I have been watching this I get the vibe of "simple" off of him.
I don't know. Just the way he sits there blinking...he does not seem all there.

Barth says, after he adds up the half hour playing strip poker, ten watching a movie, and ten or fifteen of Seth strangling Lizzi... that we're missing an hour of activity on the night of October 9th. Then he asks if she remembers that she told the defense, when she spoke with them 3 days later, that the sexual activity took about an hour.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:11 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia?Page=22#ixzz34LrkvOBm

One lie she didn't lie about: She's not a good liar !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214