NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been avoiding saying this because from the sound of it things he appears to be smart. However, since I have been watching this I get the vibe of "simple" off of him.
I don't know. Just the way he sits there blinking...he does not seem all there.

The word on the street is that he's medicated. Adding: Kat is a very bright and intelligent person. She was the one doing research about getting married in jail and ways to protect the two of them from prosecution. She also came up with the plans to dispose of Lizzi.

I have been avoiding saying this because from the sound of it things he appears to be smart. However, since I have been watching this I get the vibe of "simple" off of him.
I don't know. Just the way he sits there blinking...he does not seem all there.

in that post above the schoolmate said he gave off a weird vibe

This is so difficult to watch. I've known Kat since she was a baby and I can tell she's lying about some things but I'm not sure why. Kat's demeanor is strange too. Kat is a very vivacious and outgoing person, funny and quirky. I don't believe Kat is as innocent as she claims.

You actually know Kat Mom24?
Interesting. And sorry you have to watch someone you have known come to this.

STOP saying BDS and M... it is BDSM :giggle:

The word on the street is that he's medicated.

welcome mom:)
i take it you're a local and insider..........any other info would be greatly appreciated......this must be very surreal for you since you know kat....

The word on the street is that he's medicated. Adding: Kat is a very bright and intelligent person. She was the one doing research about getting married in jail and ways to protect the two of them from prosecution. She also came up with the plans to dispose of Lizzi.

That had occurred to me also.
Thanks for the info :seeya:

CC ‏@courtchatter · 3m
Attorney Jeff Gold is going to talk us through the ramifications of Kat's testimony on tonight's spreecast. Link to come. #SethMazzaglia

You actually know Kat Mom24?
Interesting. And sorry you have to watch someone you have known come to this.

Yes I do. My children were friends with her and I know the family, grew up with her father's side of the family. So I've known them all for a long time. I just can't picture the little girl I know and this. I know some think she's a monster but I can tell you she's fantastical and theatrical but I had no idea.

Yes I do. My children were friends with her and I know the family, grew up with her father's side of the family. So I've known them all for a long time. I just can't picture the little girl I know and this. I know some think she's a monster but I can tell you she's fantastical and theatrical but I had no idea.

i'm sorry :( it must be quite a shock for your family...........

imo psychopaths are geniuses at deception.......

are your children shocked? Was her dad that bad?

Mom24, I'm sure everyone has many many questions for you. I just want to say welcome to our forum and I'm glad you're here.

:seeya:

What I found odd was in seeing her after the murder there was absolutely no difference in her behavior. None. It's been chilling on our friendship with the family and we just don't talk about it, but it hangs in the air. Her parents seem to be taking the whole thing harder than Kat is. I keep wondering if some of the fantasy life that Kat lives in is more real to her than what is actually happening because she seems to have no reaction to what happened. I don't know how to explain it, but it's just strange.

Oh yeah--everyone would believe Seth went on a run....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214