NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, forgot to do that...

:welcome5: Mom24!

I see you are not new to WS, but you are new to this thread so...welcome!

What I found odd was in seeing her after the murder there was absolutely no difference in her behavior. None. It's been chilling on our friendship with the family and we just don't talk about it, but it hangs in the air. Her parents seem to be taking the whole thing harder than Kat is. I keep wondering if some of the fantasy life that Kat lives in is more real to her than what is actually happening because she seems to have no reaction to what happened. I don't know how to explain it, but it's just strange.

that phone call they played yesterday -- I can see where you are coming from. It was almost as if SM was on a business trip

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Barth is going back to statement Kat said yesterday referencing her thinking she could trust them #SethMazzaglia

Now talking about her visit to Seth's defense team... Kat says a woman told her that she was going to be a bulldog for Seth and I said good, that's what I want. She recalls that she got a message thru Seth's dad that they wanted to talk to her. Barth reiterating that she didn't HAVE to come.. there was no subpoena, no offer. She says 'what you were offering me was a chance to hear about Seth'. Barth says they made it clear to her that they couldn't tell her anything.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:30 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia?Page=22#ixzz34LwU87Ci

Yeah because we have heard some stories here. One that involved abuse aka "forcing her to eat veggies".

I always thought the man should get the chair for that! what a bombshell!

:waiting: for the beltings and beatings and eating creamed corn!

kat wanted to see her mom. The same alcohol guzzling gift wrapping mother?

Just to be clear Kat claimed that her father broke her nose, at least she made that claim to her friends. My child told me about it and I can tell you her father is strict and her mother is more soft-hearted, but I find it highly unbelievable that Peter ever broke her nose. We would have noticed a broken nose.

Barth: 'You want this jury to believe that everyone made the choices for you'

In a nutshell Mr Defense atty 'yes'. With kat it is open season with who gets pettled with the blame gun. As long as she skates.

betcha they wish it would have made a video of that conversation

kat wanted to see her mom. The same alcohol guzzling gift wrapping mother?

Kat has always had a special place in her Mom's heart and she does manipulate her. But her mother is not an alcohol guzzler.

Just to be clear Kat claimed that her father broke her nose, at least she made that claim to her friends. My child told me about it and I can tell you her father is strict and her mother is more soft-hearted, but I find it highly unbelievable that Peter ever broke her nose. We would have noticed a broken nose.

And a broken nose usually results in two nice black and blue eyes. At least it did for me.

I truly believe she lives in her own little world. I think those voices in her head still reside--and create "stories"--never have heard this much talk of "stories" before. As stated "stories"=lies

Whaaat?!?!?

She is clearly disturbed, but not mentally ill.

She is a pathological liar and more, imo.

Kat has always had a special place in her Mom's heart and she does manipulate her. But her mother is not an alcohol guzzler.

how are her two brothers coping? i worry about them............

I don't believe kat's mom was anything other than a caring parent. I think the drinking is a lie that kat feed seth with and he saw as true and ran with it.

I was pointing out that kat's mom was the person kat wanted to see. Another words the mom can't be the evil woman seth and kat made her out to be.

I don't believe kat's mom was anything other than a caring parent. I think the drinking is a lie that kat feed seth with and he saw as true and ran with it.

my kids used to think having a glass of wine was bad--then they turned 21!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme