DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks she will be back tomorrow?????? :tantrum::scared:

State wants to use half of Mazzaglia interview
bilde

"Recordings from the interview with Mazzaglia have been sealed by Judge Kenneth Brown, but the recently filed motion indicates the defendant, who was not a suspect at the beginning of the police interview, was read his Miranda rights at 1:36 a.m. on Oct. 13. Mazzaglia invoked those rights after being brought back to his apartment on Mill Street. The interview stopped immediately at that time. It was 3:21 a.m.

Prosecutors argue that Mazzaglia was told the interview was voluntary and that he could leave at any time. They intend to use information from the interview up until 9:19 p.m. on Oct. 12.

The motion states Mazzaglia was offered an attorney at least once, before he lead Ebert to Peirce Island. On the car ride there, Ebert asked Mazzaglia if he “wanted an attorney before you go to see the body.”

At that time, just after 7:20 p.m., Mazzaglia responded, “No, I'm comfortable with that.”

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140228/GJNEWS_01/140229287

I have to say that he must be an absolute moron to not have realized that his letters would be intercepted and his oral communications taped, not to mention giving his ATM card + pin to his toothless meth-head cellmate in order to start a drug business that they would supposedly share.

Who thinks she will be back tomorrow?????? :tantrum::scared:

Most definitely..... I just hope there is no recross.....ummm...can there be? And re-redirect?

Oh, please NO!

I have to say that he must be an absolute moron to not have realized that his letters would be intercepted and his oral communications taped, not to mention giving his ATM card + pin to his toothless meth-head cellmate in order to start a drug business that they would supposedly share.

Were those letters mailed or did they go via Bachman?

There were others that did get thru and Kat destroyed---

Hinckley says the letter that Seth sent her from prison, about the story they should both tell, used the pronoun 'we'... when he was describing what she was to say about their sexual activity.. that Kat and he were both there when Lizzi died... the State using that to refute the defense's claim that Seth accepted blame to protect her.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 12:13 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34SDIFuNR

Were those letters mailed or did they go via Bachman?

I believe there were a combination of communications that were intercepted and/or obtained by the State. The letters they are talking about went via Bachman I believe.

“He would throw a tantrum if I refused to have sex with him, to the point where like, throwing stuff,” she remembered. “It was very clear that 'No' wasn't an option, so it was coercion always in that regard.”

bilde

Ex-girlfriend says Mazzaglia had choking fetish: Says she told police about her past with Dover murder suspect

"It was in a hotel room on prom night when things suddenly took a turn, Fish said. While engaged in a sexual act, Mazzaglia began to choke her."

When Fish moved in, Mazzaglia had recently been kicked out of Rensselaer, and he was spending a lot of time with social groups at UNH, such as the school's “pagan circle,” she said. He was enthusiastic about the game Dungeons and Dragons, and was attending night classes at UNH in hopes of being accepted as a full-time student.

UNH had refused to accept Mazzaglia after he left Rensselaer, according to Fish, who said the refusal came as blow to Mazzaglia.

“You'll find with this guy that his ego must be appeased,” she said.

Fish said Mazzaglia never physically abused her during their relationship, but he was “severely sexually abusive” and “refused to accept 'No' as an answer.”

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121018/GJNEWS_01/121019056

Not that it makes a difference..... But I don't recall him being toothless..but I am on a tablet so my screen is small. And he was a heroin addict. Also, IMO he was a very believable witness.

Not that it makes a difference..... But I don't recall him being toothless..but I am on a tablet so my screen is small. And he was a heroin addict. Also, IMO he was a very believable witness.

he was missing a few teeth--but very believable witness---Loved that he wouldn't say anything unless he meant it.

Well, "toothless" was an exaggeration. He had one or two. That's something I usually associate with meth. You are right that he did say he was addicted to heroin at the time. I thought he was very believable, too. I just don't think SM was very smart to trust him with money, something that was borne out when the guy went and bought drugs with it instead of "investing" it in their nascent drug business.

This is never ever going to end!!!!! :maddening::deadhorse::run::steamed::whiteflag:

So, on cross she said it was a lie that her and Lizzie were dancing and went as far to say..I can't dance. Just a minute ago, she tells the story of her being in a dance show called Wolfpack where they rehearsed from 10 in the morning to 10 at night. How did she get that part if she can't dance?!?!?!

So, on cross she said it was a lie that her and Lizzie were dancing and went as far to say..I can't dance. Just a minute ago, she tells the story of her being in a dance show called Wolfpack where they rehearsed from 10 in the morning to 10 at night. How did she get that part if she can't dance?!?!?!

She thinks she can lie and nobody will notice..

This would have ended sooner if Barth would have sped it up! jmo

This is never ever going to end!!!!! :maddening::deadhorse::run::steamed::whiteflag:

I sent a text to my friend who is there and she said that everyone is bored including the jury~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties