NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, on cross she said it was a lie that her and Lizzie were dancing and went as far to say..I can't dance. Just a minute ago, she tells the story of her being in a dance show called Wolfpack where they rehearsed from 10 in the morning to 10 at night. How did she get that part if she can't dance?!?!?!

Her stellar, bubbly personality? :banghead:

SM is controlling and seems especially with a 17 yr old soon to be 18. He also seems to use her to get some of KM's YOUNG friends. There is so much more he should be charged with. He couldn't get women on his own so he used KM. She is a really dumb girl to go on with him for so long. He created a partner in crime and she willing went along.
This makes me really scared for young girls soon to be 18 and graduating high school that there are men out there that are ready to pounce on the dumb ones. She got the job of being sort of his pimp. Now they both need to pay for their crime.

So, on cross she said it was a lie that her and Lizzie were dancing and went as far to say..I can't dance. Just a minute ago, she tells the story of her being in a dance show called Wolfpack where they rehearsed from 10 in the morning to 10 at night. How did she get that part if she can't dance?!?!?!

Better yet how was she in high school and practicing a play for 12 hours a day?!

Yay get to continue tomorrow!!! 9:30 am start tomorrow :loveyou:

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
In BDSM bruises are considered merit. Kat got bruises by being hit with a belt by #SethMazzaglia

Haha! You are better than me...guess I can only catch 1 lie per sentence!!!

I could be wrong, she did say when she was in high school, yeah?
I need to relisten to most of the afternoon I think, only been giving it half attention :facepalm:

I need to relisten to most of the afternoon I think, only been giving it half attention :facepalm:

You are way better than me an wanting to relisten to this!

Not sure the time frame actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member