Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time understanding how/why the court would have scheduled her two children at the same time for two different hearings. That doesn't make sense.

Apparently it wasn't "the" court, it was two different courts? Might even be one in NH and one in MA. It's mentioned in a couple of the interviews but without details, so I guess it might turn out not to be true.

Apparently it wasn't "the" court, it was two different courts? Might even be one in NH and one in MA. It's mentioned in a couple of the interviews but without details, so I guess it might turn out not to be true.

That would be very odd if it was two different courts. Both kids dependency cases should have been handled in the county where she lived. Unless the kids were taken into the system in two different counties for some reason. I still can't imagine that they wouldn't reschedule one of them unless her parental rights were already terminated at that point.

ETA: I guess one was for her son's adoption and perhaps that is through a different court.

That would be very odd if it was two different courts. Both kids dependency cases should have been handled in the county where she lived. Unless the kids were taken into the system in two different counties for some reason. I still can't imagine that they wouldn't reschedule one of them unless her parental rights were already terminated at that point.

ETA: I guess one was for her son's adoption and perhaps that is through a different court.

Or maybe one of them was in the county where the father was living. Which might even be in the other state.

Despite whatever other poor choices she made, if it weren't for CS determination to locate her daughter no matter who she annoyed, none of us would ever even know Harmony was missing, since NO ONE else, cared enough to make it known. There were other adults in Harmony's life that not only knew was missing, but likely had a hand in her going missing.

She's no mother of the year, and I'm sure she'd be the first to admit it, but my hat is off to her for rattling cages, making noise and getting the word out about Harmony.

jmo
I'm not sure this is true at all. I believe Harmony's disappearance was only brought to light by the persistence of the brother's adoptive dads. MOO.

Bio mom conceded she wasn’t in a position to parent and relinquished custody. She’s not accused of causing the disappearance.

Kamarie’s father violated a court order in letting her see her mom, and he doesn’t have pages and pages about what an awful parent he is. Gannon’s father is off-limits because he was on a work trip.

No vitriol should be directed at bio mom here.

JMO.

Blair Miller on Twitter
Our dear friend, Carol, sent these to us. She wanted the boys to be able to give them to friends. There’s so much kindness and our family is incredibly grateful. #bringharmonyhome #HarmonyMontgomery

8:53 PM · Jan 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

I scrolled down a little ways on this twitter account, and there is a video of Harmony's brother sending Harmony a message.

"Harmony, it's me, your brother. I hope to see you soon." (Note, not sure if this last phrase is exact.) And he blows her a kiss.

His bond with Harmony is still so strong, she must have taken such good care of him and loved him so much. I hope his prayers are answered.

Bio mom conceded she wasn’t in a position to parent and relinquished custody. She’s not accused of causing the disappearance.

Kamarie’s father violated a court order in letting her see her mom, and he doesn’t have pages and pages about what an awful parent he is. Gannon’s father is off-limits because he was on a work trip.

No vitriol should be directed at bio mom here.

JMO.
No vitriol toward mom. Only sympathy for her overall situation. Just believe the adoptive dads had major role in bringing her disappearance to light. I pray mom and brother have answers someday. Praying for you, Harmony. MOO

I'm not sure this is true at all. I believe Harmony's disappearance was only brought to light by the persistence of the brother's adoptive dads. MOO.

I'm sure I haven't read every MSM article linked to this case, but the ones I did read made it pretty clear it was CS that kept making noise about this, and then her son's adopted parents also got on board.

JAN 24, 2022
Harmony Montgomery’s stepmother to be arraigned on new charges – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News
The stepmother of a missing New Hampshire girl is set to be arraigned Monday on new charges.

Prosecutors dropped a welfare fraud charge against Kayla Montgomery for collecting food stamps in 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery’s name and replaced it with three other charges, including theft, according to court documents released earlier this month.

The change was being made based on updated records about the benefits provided by the state Department of Health and Human Services about Kayla Montgomery, the attorney general’s office said.

[...]

JimMacKayOnAir on Twitter
NOW: Kayla Montgomery pleads Not Guilty to Welfare Fraud & Theft charges at Hillsborough County Superior Court. Awaiting on bail. Montgomery had a relationship with the father of missing 7-Year-Old Harmony Montgomery.

9:44 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

Kerry Kavanaugh on Twitter
Kayla Montgomery, once stepmother to #HarmonyMontgomery in Manchester NH courtroom this morning for a bail hearing related to theft charge that she accepted food stamps intended for Harmony long after the child was gone.
@boston25

[URL='https://twitter.com/KerryKavanaugh/status/1485623696295350277']9:41 AM · Jan 24, 2022
·Twitter for iPhone[/URL]

Christopher Gavin on Twitter
NEW: Prosecutor says Manchester PD has spoken to at least one person who claims they saw #HarmonyMontgomery with Adam & Kayla after Thanksgiving 2019, when Adam says he brought Harmony to live with her mother. Detail came during court hearing for updated charges against Kayla.
10:08 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

State releasing new details about when #HarmonyMontgomery was last seen. The new range is November 29th (day after thanksgiving -December 10th 2019
10:10 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Court expected to issue an order later today on bail request.
10:00 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Defense asking for PR bail upon Kayla Montgomery’s entry into a treatment program, a place where her three children could visit her. Defense attorney says NH DCYF does not have a ‘no contact’ order in place for Kayla and her biological kids.
9:57 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Defense argues, based on her history, Kayla Montgomery will show up for court and follow court orders.
9:54 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Judge asking whether state has any evidence Kayla knows where Harmony is now. Prosecutor said at least one person saw the child living with Adam and Kayla after date Kayla claimed Adam dropped her off with her mother.
9:52 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Prosecutor concerned Kayla Montgomery is a flight risk after telling ‘an 18 month long lie’
9:48 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Prosecutor wants bail to remain the same. Says NH DHHS produced documents showing 8 instances in which Kayla filled out paperwork to continue getting Harmony’s benefits. 6 fell outside the statute of limitation. 2 did not.
9:45 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members