Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, sheriff tried to serve her 3x and they wouldnt answer the door and the final time left a sign that she didnt live there, which was a lie, but she got he message and stopped coming around thankfully.

i wonder whether KM's mom didnt follow up or appear in court.
Yes -- she appeared pro-se and even applied for relief from the court for the filing fees.

ETA: I recently viewed a hearing for PO/RO and meeting the burden is not as straightforward as one might think.

Still Missing - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #87

Last edited:
Just when I think I’ve figured out this internet thing this happens. I went to the link (interesting article) but there was no embedded video of Kayla’s Mom’s interview. Just this statement at the end of the article:

“The video of what she shared can be seen on YouTube.com.”

No link. At Youtube I googled the Mom’s name. Got nothing. Tried adding the news source Patch and NH to the search. Still nothing. I’m sure I’ll eventuly find it but to end my misery, if someone happens to have the link to actual video and could post it here that would be ever so awesome.

Thank you!
At the end of the article there's a valid msm link with a screenshot ?

Kayla Montgomery's Mother - YouTube

I can’t get past the fact that the food allowance for this child for a whole month was only $129… :(

If they were receiving the maximum monthly amount for 6 household members, then the allocation they received for Harmony may have pushed them to over $1,000 a month (for four children and 2 adults, see below).

SNAP Benefits: How to Qualify, Apply and How Much to Expect

The maximum monthly allotments in 2021:

1 household member: $234.
2 household members: $430.
3 household members: $616.
4 household members: $782.
5 household members: $929.
6 household members: $1,114.
7 household members: $1,232.
8 household members: $1,408.
Each additional person: $176.

BBM

Just when I think I’ve figured out this internet thing this happens. I went to the link (interesting article) but there was no embedded video of Kayla’s Mom’s interview. Just this statement at the end of the article:

“The video of what she shared can be seen on YouTube.com.”

No link. At Youtube I googled the Mom’s name. Got nothing. Tried adding the news source Patch and NH to the search. Still nothing. I’m sure I’ll eventuly find it but to end my misery, if someone happens to have the link to actual video and could post it here that would be ever so awesome.

Thank you!
So sorry! Here you go.

I can’t get past the fact that the food allowance for this child for a whole month was only $129… :(
It's an add-on amount. The amount increases incrementally. If you've ever fed 4 people, adding a 5th doesn't really cost that much more. There's a carrying cost initially, and then a smaller incremental amount for each additional child or person.

I'm very surprised her mother is giving such an involved interview. Usually its "no comment"
Ita.

It appears that she's defending her daughter, Harmony's stepmom ?
The part where she says that her daughter's account has been consistent, might mean that she believes KM knows nothing about Harmony's disappearance ?
My .02.

Eta : The theft of the food stamps for Harmony when she knew the child was (at the very least, missing) gone from the home ; has me looking askance at the stepmom.
MOO.

Last edited:
Harmony Montgomery's deadbeat dad slammed as 'pure evil' | Daily Mail Online

Missing seven-year-old Harmony Montgomery's dad has been blasted as a 'sweet-talking' liar by his mother-in-law - who told DailyMail.com: 'He's pure evil – I pray she's still alive.'

<snip>

Speaking after her daughter's arraignment Thursday morning, Christina Lubin, 51, admitted Kayla had a history of dishonesty but insisted she had nothing to do with Harmony's disappearance.

She pointed the finger of suspicion squarely at estranged son-in-law Montgomery, a career criminal with a history of violence and drugs.

'Adam, for the first couple years was some sweet guy – but he's not, he is pure evil. He is pure evil,' she repeated from the doorstep of her Manchester home.

'He can sweet-talk and swindle like he did with us for two years. He points the finger at everybody else and talks up quite the storm.'

Court records seen by DailyMail.com reveal that Lubin sought a restraining order against Montgomery last year.

She confirmed she has spoken several times this week with police and provided potential new information - but declined to go into specifics.

Lubin said that after her son-in-law's arrest she immediately grilled her daughter, 31, about what was going on with Harmony.

<snip>

'Adam dropped her off at work and he said to her, I am bringing Harmony to her mother. And then he came back later. I don't know how many hours,' she said.

'I've given all that information to the police. I do believe her, she is staying very consistent. I'm her mom. I can tell.

'I drilled my daughter, believe me. She used to be a liar but I know how to get the truth out of my daughter. And all she said was that he dropped her off at work.'

She said of missing Harmony: 'I hope and pray she is still alive but it's been two years so I don't know.'

two things:
KM had a child from AM 11 months after the RO was filed?
KM claimed on food stamp app in June 2021 AM was in household with her and 3 children (said HM was going to mom's every other weekend) Somewhere in KM recent statement she said he moved away to live with another girlfriend.

Many lies within all of that, conflicting

Timeline
January 5, 2022

I haven't read through the court documents thoroughly, so please let me know of anything missing, incorrect, etc. TIA

– Harmony’s father, whose criminal history includes burglary, first degree assault, and stalking, and which dates back to 2007, was charged with armed robbery and assault with intent to murder which occurred during a drug deal. Harmony’s mother has criminal history in MA as well.

June 7, 2014 - Harmony was born.

July 2018 - Court documents show Harmony’s mother lost custody of Harmony because of substance abuse issues.

Sometime in 2019 – Harmony was last enrolled in school in Massachusetts, but (as of 12/31/21) LE did not yet know where.

Feb 2019 – Harmony’s mother no longer had custody; Harmony was returned to her father and no longer lived in Massachusetts.

April 2019 - The last time CS spoke with Harmony was over a Facetime video call around Easter 2019.

Jul 2019– The uncle of Harmony’s father reported an incident to DCYF. After he reported the incident, his nephew stopped speaking to him. Montgomery said he called DCYF in July 2019 after he saw that she had a black eye — but nothing happened. From the affidavit: Due to the above facts and circumstances I believe probable cause exists that AM committed the crime of Second Degree Assault, RSA 631:2, I(d) on or between 7/1/2019 and 7/22/2019, in that he knowingly caused bodily injury to HM 06/07/2014, a child under the age of 13, by striking her in the face.

Sep 5, 2019 - The home at 77 Gilford St in Manchester, NH was owned by HM, 78, and CD from 2016 until it was foreclosed on September 5, 2019, according to the Hillsborough County Register of Deeds. … The property also appears to have been the home of KLM, 43.

Oct 2019 – Harmony was last seen during a police call for service in October of 2019 at the residence in Manchester. … The Manchester house was shared by several family members, including Harmony and her parents. The incident, which Montgomery said included him [Harmony's father] trying to push through the front door when he wasn’t allowed in, resulted in a call to the police and a divide in the family.

Nov 2019 - CS lived at 37 Chapel St #3, Lowell MA with her boyfriend JE who has never met Harmony in person.

Nov 22, 2019 - Boston 25's Blair Miller adopted Harmony's brother on National Adoption Day. Miller inquired with DCF about adopting Harmony as well. A caseworker told him then Harmony had been reunited with her father.

Approx Nov 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving Day) - AM told LE he hadn’t seen her since her mother came to pick her up around Thanksgiving of 2019.

Oct 2021 - AM's estranged wife KM told officers she had not seen Adam Montgomery since October, 2021 and claimed he was living in a sober house.

Mid Nov 2021 - KM last spoke to AM.

Nov 18, 2021 - Harmony's mother CS called LE to say that Harmony was in the custody of AM, and she had not seen Harmony since around Easter, 2019.

The week prior to Dec 31, 2021 - Lauren Smith, Mayor Craig’s Chief of Staff, confirmed they received an email from an individual stating issues with DCYF and concern regarding a child. ... They forwarded the information to the police. … Aldenberg said police opened the investigation after being contacted by DCYF. Harmony’s mother claims she contacted the Mayor and police.

Dec 27, 2021 - DCYF notified the MPD that they were unable to locate HM.

Dec 30, 2021 - Adam’s brother spoke with LE. According to the affidavit the brother said “Adam was physically abusive toward Harmony” The brother recalled that “Adam was ‘super short’ with the child, and he learned through family members that Adam had given Harmony a black eye” in 2019.

Dec 31, 2021 – LE said they received a report this week that Harmony has not been seen since late 2019. Press conference #1 AM was first questioned by police after being found sleeping in a vehicle with his girlfriend KS in the area of Harvell St in Manchester. KS said she and AM have been romantically involved for over a year.

Jan 2, 2022LE searched the home at 77 Gilford St, Manchester NH.

Jan 3, 2022 - Press Conference #2

Jan 4, 2022 – The FBI officially joined the investigation, the reward is at $33k, and Harmony's father, Adam Montgomery is arrested on a warrant for one felony charge of second-degree assault arising from 2019 conduct against Harmony Montgomery, as well as one misdemeanor charge of interference with custody, and two misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child pertaining to Harmony.

Jan 5, 2022 - Adam Montgomery was arraigned around noon in Hillsborough County Superior Court North. He is held on no bond. The reward increased to $43,000.

24-hour police hotline: 603-203-6060

#FindHarmony
t4560.gif

October 2019
References “the parents” - this is AM and KM?

When did CS and AM split up?

When did KM and AM marry?

I get Ayla Reynolds vibes from this. Just awful. I couldn’t help but bawl my eyes out last night at the photos of Harmony. She’s so cute and innocent, and knows a life of being bashed around the house and being forced to clean a toilet with her toothbrush. Sick.
You know who else!? Haleigh Cummings is who this reminds me of!

Christopher Gavin

An affidavit filed against Kayla Montgomery (stepmom to #HarmonyMontgomery) states Kayla had Harmony added to her family's welfare account with the state in Feb. 2019, writing that Harmony "is living with us full-time." Benefits then increased by $129 per month in March.

Document states Lawrence Juvenile Court (in Mass.) says Adam Montgomery was granted full custody of Harmony on Feb. 22, 2019.

On Jan. 7, 2021, Kayla indicated to the state her household consisted of "2 adults married filing jointly, 4 children," per affidavit. Case worker noted Kayla "seemed confused about whether or not Harmony lived there because goes to her mom's every other weekend."

Reminder: Kayla allegedly told police last week she has not seen or heard about Harmony since November/December of 2019. Said Adam told her he was bringing Harmony back to the girl's mother's in Lowell at that time

Affidavit in Kayla's case continues to say that on June 2, 2021, another benefits account change report began regarding Kayla's income. "DHHS noted that case management for HM was closed, noting 'client said she moved back with her mother and to remove her from her case.'"
Still getting money for her omg!! And once Covid hit I bet they got even more money

i might can help a little. background first then explanation for context.

i filed a RO on one of my adult sons ex gf who was stalking him and additionally stalking my house where i live w my minor children ( and said adult son) and she vandalized his car in my driveway. after she had showed up late at night multiple times screaming and crying on my front yard at night, and vandalized his car i installed cameras. my final straw was when she literally chased two of my sons (one her ex bf young adult son and one teen son) home in a truckful of dudes, i had enough. i called the cops. my son didnt want to involve the cops because he has repeatedly been pulled over for no reason and just doesnt like them, but at this point is was too close to my home w my minor children.

so since i was not the party w the previous relationship w her, i was unable to file a DVRO and had to file a civil one, and i could add family but not the son whose ex gf she was, he would have to do the DVRO for himself. im thinking that KM's mom didnt want him near her house and KM may not want to be involved directly.
Thank you for sharing your experience. It helped me understand why Kayla's mother had different options than someone who is a domestic partner does. Appeciate it!

I get Ayla Reynolds vibes from this. Just awful. I couldn’t help but bawl my eyes out last night at the photos of Harmony. She’s so cute and innocent, and knows a life of being bashed around the house and being forced to clean a toilet with her toothbrush. Sick.
Exactly !
I was reminded about what has been in msm about S.D. and what Ayla's mother said about how she was returned after a visit with her bio-sperm donor.
Every time she was picked up by her mom, she had some bruises or injuries.
Why Ayla was left in this man's care makes no sense.
Imo.

Why is just the stepmother charged with welfare fraud and not the father?

Late to the party, but if she is the applicant/head of household on the SNAP benefit application, she's the one committing fraud when she doesn't report the change in household members. IMHO Dad did not sign the application, may not even be included in the household.

Currently, I facilitate SNAP benefit applications as part of my job; long ago worked directly at my state's Social Services.

If the child goes to the other parent for 2 weeks for visitation, you don't need to report that as a change. If the child goes to the other parent permanently, that's a change you are required to report.

Any household member leaving permanently should be reported.

And -- if those kids are under age 6, and meet certain height&weight guidelines, they qualify for WIC and more healthy foods. AFAIK in-person weigh-ins & such were cancelled due to COVID, required trainings moved on-line.

During COVID, most school districts found ways to deliver meals to families with school-aged kids, including sending buses out to bus stops to hand out meals.

Dear Harmony, peace & comfort to you and your brother!

Last edited:
I'm still not buying it all. Kayla was taking money on a child she wants us to believe she thought was living with CS. I don't buy it for a second. I see this as shifting behavior, trying to make Kayla look like another victim, and I don't see Kayla as a victim here. I see Kayla as a co-conspirator in this whole mess.

Exactly. 1500 may seem minimal but when adding up stimulus payments plus the monthly child tax credits it's going to add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member