GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that blood was found in the car. That points to something actually happening in the vehicle, not outside of it.

It sounds to me like she was car jacked, and maybe resisted while driving (or while the perp was driving). I'm starting to lean towards her not putting her car there..but someone else doing it.

It is also possible that the blood isn't hers, in which case, that would mean the perp was injured during the altercation but still was able to drive the car.

I don't know if this has been asked/discussed. I've been periodically reading along, but it's been sporadic over the past 2 days.

Krista is only 20, so I'm trying to keep that in perspective, but she *appears* to be a bit more risque and hanging out with people who look a lot more *experienced* than she does....on her FB page, at least.

Has LE discussed any possible connection to drugs or who it is that she knew in Conway?? I've got to wonder if Krista was there for something illegal.....and got involved with the wrong person/s or substance.

I don't know.....on that FB page....I see a beautiful, young, innocent girl trying to fit in with someone with a lot more experience than herself. Just an opinion.

First Pic Released...from 2 years ago:
077d22_missing42511.jpg

FB Pic...very recent:
186043_1004641589_4144177_n.jpg

I see nothing wrong with these pictures. She is 20 years old..these are private pictures and those that are peeking in at them have no idea what they are doing at the time...same thing could be said about my daughters pictures and all of her friends are professionals

Bike week and bikers have nothing to do with this. It was too cold to be riding on that night. Bike week here in NH has lots of T&A, alcohol and some drugs but other than that it is really mellow.

NH especially the area of Conway has a very low crime rate. People leave their car running when they go into a store, their doors unlocked at night and they trust people. This is either a crime of opportunity or a crime of a personal nature. I am leaning towards opportunity.

Keep in mind that blood was found in the car. That points to something actually happening in the vehicle, not outside of it.

Obviously the characteristics of the blood evidence found are unknown to us but there is the possibility that the blood is hers but was transferred into the car by the perp. After Mackenzie Cowell was killed the murderer drove her car to an area outside of town then walked back. He didn't leave any blood in Mackenzie's car that I know of but it is a plausible scenario.

Right so forget most of what I just said above! :banghead:

K! Another theory! Someone (YKWIM) had been following her all the way from home..She eventually gets the drift by cell phone call(s) between them & she pulls over so they can 'talk'..This is done thru the window but then a fight turns somewhat physical=blood..Not wanting to upset or wake the baby she gets out of the car leaving the door ajar for the reason I stated in above post..The flashers are already on cos some ppl always do that when they pull over..At some point he forces her into his car & takes off with her.

The perp/person I'm thinking of knows the area well according to what was posted on FB & this is also why LE was so quick to get a warrant for a car "located in Conway".

Krista may even have left at that early hour to go stay with Conway friends cos she wanted to get away from this person back home ASAP.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=77949

Last updated April 26, 2011
Baby Left Behind In Missing Maine Mom's Car

Police in Conway, N.H., were shocked to find a 14-month-old baby girl in the backseat of a Nissan Sentra, which was left on with the hazard lights flashing. But there was no sign of her mother, Krista Dittmeyer, and police need your help relocating this mother and child.

Obviously the characteristics of the blood evidence found are unknown to us but there is the possibility that the blood is hers but was transferred into the car by the perp. After Mackenzie Cowell was killed the murderer drove her car to an area outside of town then walked back. He didn't leave any blood in Mackenzie's car that I know of but it is a plausible scenario.

My thought on why there was no blood found by "transfer" or at all in Mack's car is cos the perp had a 'friend' not involved with the crime itself drive her car to where it was left..'She' then met up with him close by for a ride back into town..Anyone who's followed the case knows who that 'she' probably is.

Please keep in mind that she had friends in the Conway area. She came here regularly to visit them. I have seen the Myspace page where she discusses it and talks about picking up the other child (I didn't know at the time it was the other child). She had reasons to be here. We do not have carjackers in Conway. People leave their cars running and their purses inside them. People do not lock their homes, cars, anything. This is NOT the big city. The blood in the car could have easily been from the perp driving the car to Cranmore.......please see my post #255, part 3. I've talked to my office mates and we all agree, a person could have driven to Cranmore and not been seen by anything but a moose. THERE IS NOTHING AT CRANMORE AT 12:00 AT NIGHT. No phone, no place to pee, no one to help you with car trouble. This is not an area you would go to to seek help!!!!!!!! They roll up the sidewalks here at 9:00 (kidding, sorta).

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...or_missing_mom_believe_she_wasprotecting_baby
Kin hold out hope for missing mom
Believe she was protecting baby
By Laurel J. Sweet
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In February 2010, just after giving birth, Dittmeyer told a friend in a Web posting, “We will be in Conway in the evening to pick (her) up at 4 too.”

Shackley identified that child as the ex-boyfriend’s other daughter, and added that her daughter “has friends there.” Shackley said she hasn’t heard from any of Dittmeyer’s friends in Conway since the disappearance.

This statement to me says the babydaddy's other babymomma lives in Conway. I read in another article that Krista and BD are no longer together. So that just makes me go hmmmmmmm.

Bike week and bikers have nothing to do with this. It was too cold to be riding on that night. Bike week here in NH has lots of T&A, alcohol and some drugs but other than that it is really mellow.

sbm

I originally brought up 'bike week'..I was wondering when it was but logically it would be in summer when the weather is warm..Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't many of these 'bikers' not even from NH?

Please keep in mind that she had friends in the Conway area. She came here regularly to visit them. I have seen the Myspace page where she discusses it and talks about picking up the other child (I didn't know at the time it was the other child). She had reasons to be here.

sbm

She obviously knows the area well (also the other person connected to this 'other child') so is it possible this was a route they'd often take to get to their destination and/or where her friends live?

eta..Very strange her family has NOT heard a word from any of her friends in that area.

sbm

I originally brought up 'bike week'..I was wondering when it was but logically it would be in summer when the weather is warm..Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't many of these 'bikers' not even from NH?

Many of them are not from NH however Bike week in NH is not what people think. We have some pretty strict laws up here.

I know doctors/lawyers etc that get all dressed up for Bike week in their leathers and ride their harleys. I went once just to see what the hype was all about. Heck I have gone to County Fairs that were scarier than this :) and that was before all of the rules and laws were enacted for Bike week.

We have more highway deaths during this week than we do drug arrest because of it.

sbm

She obviously knows the area well (also the other person connected to this 'other child') so is it possible this was a route they'd often take to get to their destination and/or where her friends live?

amysmom - That would depend upon where that person lived, but I would think if it were that obvious the PD would be all over that. The short answer would be a big NO, absolutely not. I had never been there before yesterday and I've been here 10 years. My office mates are the same...........lived here a very long time and have never been to Cranmore. It is OUT OF THE WAY, very out of the way and you have to understand how the roads are here. They wind around the mountains, streams, ponds, etc. There is no straight shot to anything and only three main roads. Everything branches off those three main roads. IF you know where you are going there are "short cuts" only they are not shorter, only more scenic with less traffic.......

The New Hampshire Union Leader
1 minute ago

What appears to be blood found in Krista Dittmeyer's car - April 25, 2011
www.unionleader.com

What appears to be blood has been found in the car of the Maine mom who disappeared sometime overnight Friday, according to authorities who continue a fretful investigation into her whereabouts. The blood was found in the car of Maine resident Krista Dittmeyer, 20

"We believe there is blood evidence in the vehicle," Carroll County Sheriff Christopher Conley said Monday.

Is it NOT definite yet?

amysmom - That would depend upon where that person lived, but I would think if it were that obvious the PD would be all over that. The short answer would be a big NO, absolutely not. I had never been there before yesterday and I've been here 10 years. My office mates are the same...........lived here a very long time and have never been to Cranmore. It is OUT OF THE WAY, very out of the way and you have to understand how the roads are here. They wind around the mountains, streams, ponds, etc. There is no straight shot to anything and only three main roads. Everything branches off those three main roads. IF you know where you are going there are "short cuts" only they are not shorter, only more scenic with less traffic.......

Has LE said or even hinted that they're baffled re: where her car was found?

The New Hampshire Union Leader
1 minute ago

Is it NOT definite yet?

Although you'd think just by looking at it they could determine if it's blood or not, they're probably waiting for the crime scene techs to finish processing the car to make SURE. And also to determine if it's Krista's or not.

Has LE said or even hinted that they're baffled re: where her car was found?

Not that I have read amysmom, but it is all the scuttlebutt around town. The things most confusing to the locals are the flashers and the location FWIW.

Her phone records(cell and land line) may play a key role in this. Last contact at 8pm and then where? Was she in the car when the call was made or at home? If at home , what or who would make her leave with the baby? I'm thinking the car door being left ajar was done for the baby's sake , she was sleeping and the perp was afraid of waking her.

sbm

My brother has gone up with a group of friends (all from Mass, all of them blue collar, definitely not the lawyer/doctor/yuppie biker type lol) for many years, and yes, I think people come from all over the northeast, at least, for it.

I doubt it's too horrible, but I will agree with the poster who said earlier that it's a lot of T&A. I know this only because I'm the fix-it person for my brothers computer, and I have seen his bike week pics. :floorlaugh: :eek:

Pics sorta reminded me a lot of what you see people doing in the crowds during Mardi Gras, except with lots more leather and bikes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewreckk35