Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tweeted the guy who took them. He said, in relation to the last pic, the gate was unlocked but far too heavy for a child to open. He also said "unusual circumstances". Picture taken at Northwood park. Been following thread from the start. First time posting however

Unusual circumstances indeed. So this heavy gate was at Northwood Park area where last seen. That seems the most obvious entry point despite the fact it was too heavy for a child to lift. I wonder if it's possible to access that ladder through the side bars. The pic isn't clear

Its two streets away from last known sighting. I think it's been the entry point too. Good point. Unsure. Can ask him though. If van thing correct feeds into the rumours swirling around this morning.

The police seem to believe they know the entry point according to earlier press conference. If Noah couldn't lift that grill gate then it throws up more questions. Although people do have strange strength when faced with strange circumstances. If the grill is do heavy its unlikely he could lift it then you would think it would be secured better when open. In that pic it could possibly fall closed on top of that guy. Dangerous. Would he struggle to push it open to get out if that was the case. Could it knock him out if it fell closed on his head?

Rest in peace beautiful..noah..i remember you when you were younger..i was going out with your mum and you were staying in your friend's..i gave you money for sweeties you came back with my fav..i cant believe this has happened..today i cant comprehend what has happened i cant stop crying..im heartbroken for your mum RIP *advertiser censored*

All very fair points. I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, the police said they would provide an update on the storm drain in the next few days. There has been a lot of mounting tensions in that area for the past few weeks. Focusing on the Grove Park. There is something in the fact that they didn't mention the emblem on his grey shorts. That's my opinion anyway. They mentioned everything else and I found it odd.

All very fair points. I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, the police said they would provide an update on the storm drain in the next few days. There has been a lot of mounting tensions in that area for the past few weeks. Focusing on the Grove Park. There is something in the fact that they didn't mention the emblem on his grey shorts. That's my opinion anyway. They mentioned everything else and I found it odd.

There's been quite a bit of talk about the emblem. It may be nothing but it may be a big factor in that area. I hope the updates over next few days provide more clarity.

Rest in peace beautiful..noah..i remember you when you were younger..i was going out with your mum and you were staying in your friend's..i gave you money for sweeties you came back with my fav..i cant believe this has happened..today i cant comprehend what has happened i cant stop crying..im heartbroken for your mum RIP *advertiser censored*

He seemed like a great kid and our hearts are broken for his mum. Sorry for your heartbreak x

The police seem to believe they know the entry point according to earlier press conference. If Noah couldn't lift that grill gate then it throws up more questions. Although people do have strange strength when faced with strange circumstances. If the grill is do heavy its unlikely he could lift it then you would think it would be secured better when open. In that pic it could possibly fall closed on top of that guy. Dangerous. Would he struggle to push it open to get out if that was the case. Could it knock him out if it fell closed on his head?
He replied: "No and the dog could only just squeeze between the bars" @niallcarsonpa

I am more than a little confused. Was he found up nearer the street end where rain water would enter the drainage system? Are they suggesting that he opened a grate and got into the system far away from where he was found? But if he was in the system walking, he would have been moving against the flow of water?

I am more than a little confused. Was he found up nearer the street end where rain water would enter the drainage system? Are they suggesting that he opened a grate and got into the system far away from where he was found? But if he was in the system walking, he would have been moving against the flow of water?
He may have got in that way and been found further down the system. It's how he got in there. If it's been too heavy for him to actually open it himself. In saying that, as someone else stated, you can find strength sometimes when in trouble. But from that photographer who was there, he finds it unlikely to be possible.

This is so terrible. My heart goes out to Noah's mother. He was so young and happy. This is a total tragedy. There is something I don't understand. I know there is no freedom of speech in the UK, but what can be so terrible about people discussing the disappearance online? It seems it's so terrible to discuss this that someone got arrested and the police are demanding that people on the 'net stop discussing the case.

So the water washes out from where he might have gone in then. He couldn't have been washed into the drain system from up stream somewhere?
Unsure. Do rivers normally flow into storm drains? Aren't storm drains usually for dealing with rain water in built up areas. Also, it's been a fairly dry period weather wise. Unlikely there was a huge amount of water in it.

I don't understand. If Noah was delirious and in a state, why would he go into a storm drain, particularly if access was so difficult? If he needed to hide, why not in a shed or under shrubs, or some dark cubby hole?
I just don't understand.
It's so profoundly sad.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth