Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand. If Noah was delirious and in a state, why would he go into a storm drain, particularly if access was so difficult? If he needed to hide, why not in a shed or under shrubs, or some dark cubby hole?
I just don't understand.
It's so profoundly sad.....
I'm 34 and wouldn't want to go into one. My sister is a nurse and she is adamant that if he did sustain a head injury, all this couldn't have happened so quickly. I've been following the thread and read all the getting over heated comments though. But, he was still able to cycle and walk about. The whole thing doesn't add up no matter how you look at it.

This is so terrible. My heart goes out to Noah's mother. He was so young and happy. This is a total tragedy. There is something I don't understand. I know there is no freedom of speech in the UK, but what can be so terrible about people discussing the disappearance online? It seems it's so terrible to discuss this that someone got arrested and the police are demanding that people on the 'net stop discussing the case.
Not sure about the person who was arrested but it seems like some people are using this tragedy to stir up tensions between communities. Incitement to racial hatred, for example, is a crime. They're asking people to stop posting unfounded rumours, which I've also seen in US cases.

As for freedom of speech, it's always a balancing act between people saying whatever they want and the truth. Even the US has defamation laws. I think you may mean we don't have a constitutional right to freedom of speech rather than we have no freedom of speech.

I'm 34 and wouldn't want to go into one. My sister is a nurse and she is adamant that if he did sustain a head injury, all this couldn't have happened so quickly. I've been following the thread and read all the getting over heated comments though. But, he was still able to cycle and walk about. The whole thing doesn't add up no matter how you look at it.
I agree with your sister, that has been my experience too. Something isn't adding up.

This is what I've thought throughout. He could cycle and walk yet was doing all these random odd things in a short time frame.

Such heartbreaking news rest in peace Noah *advertiser censored*

I know they’ve said ‘no signs of foul play’ but surely he didn’t just wander into a storm drain, no matter how disoriented... I don’t know, I’m not liking the sound of where he was found atall, now a large body of water could be believable but a storm drain? It’s getting stranger by the minute.

The guy arrested was just being deliberately offensive. Not related to rumours as far as I know. Just posting horrible stuff that wasn't true.

The rumours are to do with the area of Belfast and our history. Sectarian divide of protestants and catholics and paramilitaries who still control certain areas. In some areas of Belfast nothing happens without certain leaders of that area knowing what has happened. I don't want to spread rumours or create more but that kind of sums up what people have been suggesting.
He said something bad about the city and was arrested? That's acceptable? I wish the police wouldn't have muddied the waters with such bizarre actions. That's really going to get the conspiracy theorists going. I hope the autopsy results come back quickly. Giving the public the facts will help more than threatening the public for their opinions.

https://twitter.com/kscott_94/status/1276646877241499652?s=21
This is so terrible. My heart goes out to Noah's mother. He was so young and happy. This is a total tragedy. There is something I don't understand. I know there is no freedom of speech in the UK, but what can be so terrible about people discussing the disappearance online? It seems it's so terrible to discuss this that someone got arrested and the police are demanding that people on the 'net stop discussing the case.

It’s a fair question to ask. I think that it comes down to tensions between communities here being very, very terse. A lot of violence lately (and of course historically) - basically the PSNI do not want rumours to gain momentum online to the point where they are feeding into violence on the streets. They are already dealing with so much - we had a stabbing two days ago aswell as a man shot dead today in West Belfast. They need to maintain calm and assert that investigations are ongoing but at this time, as bizarre as Noah’s story is from beginning to end, there is no evidence to suggest crime. Above it all, Noah’s family deserve peace and to have riots and violence over Noah’s death, as well as a drain on resources within the investigative team, well that would be additional heartbreak. The guy who was arrested for his social media post broke the law and the PSNI had to act on the reports of it. I think that would be applicable anywhere within UK law.

He said something bad about the city and was arrested? That's acceptable? I wish the police wouldn't have muddied the waters with such bizarre actions. That's really going to get the conspiracy theorists going. I hope the autopsy results come back quickly. Giving the public the facts will help more than threatening the public for their opinions.
He did not say something bad about the city or even said he thought Noah was murdered. He posted a video saying abusive, cruel remarks regarding Noah.

I feel like the police are playing down the racial/sectarian element for fear of public unrest it wasn’t that long ago they had a young teenage boy dismembered in Ireland
To be fair it could be procedure after those tweets. Still odd however. They have to be very careful with all this here. It could cause a civil war if something like that has happened to this little boy. Why they've been so staunch on what people are posting on social media. Fact is, things don't add up. I fully believe he was chased. What happened after that is anyone's guess. I think it's the only way to explain things. Even if disorientated, I just don't think he would have been able to do the things he did.

To be fair it could be procedure after those tweets. Still odd however. They have to be very careful with all this here. It could cause a civil war if something like that has happened to this little boy. Why they've been so staunch on what people are posting on social media. Fact is, things don't add up. I fully believe he was chased. What happened after that is anyone's guess. I think it's the only way to explain things. Even if disorientated, I just don't think he would have been able to do the things he did.
I agree I think he was probably attacked and chased people will not speak out against certain members of certain organisations and their families so witness’s would be scarce as they are in this case

I agree I think he was probably attacked and chased people will not speak out against certain members of certain organisations and their families so witness’s would be scarce as they are in this case
Yes. You are afforded protection. But, the heat was on. Also, many businesses here pay protection money. Easy to get rid of CCTV. But, I could be entirely wrong. Things just don't add up. But, maybe the police have made it that way to see if someone slips up too.

Yes. You are afforded protection. But, the heat was on. Also, many businesses here pay protection money. Easy to get rid of CCTV. But, I could be entirely wrong. Things just don't add up. But, maybe the police have made it that way to see if someone slips up too.

As horrible as it sounds I hope it is just a tragic accident and his family can start to grieve because if it isn’t it’s going to cause some backlash I suspect poor kid

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher
Back