Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Response from SARDA Ireland North on the Search for Noah Donohoe
Search page - confirming they have not been asked as yet by the PSNI to assist in the search. I’m sure there’s a valid reason why they haven’t, but I can’t think of one!

Attachments

• 07EC8887-3B6A-4AE8-859F-772A0899F967.png
    07EC8887-3B6A-4AE8-859F-772A0899F967.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 25
He would only have had to cross road from place he was last seen to enter Seaview Park this way. Lot of shrubbery but no expansive areas of water to my knowledge

Attachments

• D74BA2EC-6DF2-4228-A9F4-D7D5C6ADF207.png
    D74BA2EC-6DF2-4228-A9F4-D7D5C6ADF207.png
    414.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 54CAA316-7A06-41A4-A830-66BB79ED3B01.png
    54CAA316-7A06-41A4-A830-66BB79ED3B01.png
    834.5 KB · Views: 73
His poor Mum, oh my heart hurts for her.

Maybe he put his jacket and shorts back on? Or did they just not find them yet? It's quite warm here in the West Midlands today. At least it's not cold, or raining.

Hoping for a positive outcome.

Comes across to me like the police really don’t have a lot to go on other than what’s already been made public. I believed him when he said that they have no reason to believe he has left the area and that they’re working on possibility he sustained a head injury. Note last sighting has now moved to 3 minutes later than previously, from 6:08pm to 6:11pm I think - someone else has put forward CCTV or dashcam maybe? Interesting that they haven’t found computer or shorts yet. Hope it’s not a case that someone found it and isn’t coming forward because they didn’t immediately turn it in. Helicopter back up again around 20 mins ago, headed North of the city.

I don’t get it guys. There are soo many people out searching. So many places turned inside out, dogs, helicopters and drones and not a trace. Only when I looked Premier Road up on Google Earth tonight did I realise that I used to drive up it to visit my parents on a Saturday or Sunday. Houses are tightly packed together, lots of dog walkers. Lots of people use it to get from Antrim Road areas of North Belfast onto Shore Road where there are lots supermarkets, garages, shops and a drive through McDonalds. There’s just no way Noah could have been in the area for any length of time without being seen in my opinion - especially given how bright the weather was, we’ve had groups of teens everywhere lately and extra cars and pedestrians milling about visiting relatives for Father’s day. So logically he either quickly entered a property or concealed himself outdoors. If it was the second, surely a trace, a scent, something would have been picked up on? Where are you Noah? :(

I don't understand how there's no trace at all in a busy area in daylight. If he was totally naked as reported then why have only some items of clothing been found? Surely with all the searches the rest should have been located by now. I can't stop thinking about Noah.

I don’t get it guys. There are soo many people out searching. So many places turned inside out, dogs, helicopters and drones and not a trace. Only when I looked Premier Road up on Google Earth tonight did I realise that I used to drive up it to visit my parents on a Saturday or Sunday. Houses are tightly packed together, lots of dog walkers. Lots of people use it to get from Antrim Road areas of North Belfast onto Shore Road where there are lots supermarkets, garages, shops and a drive through McDonalds. There’s just no way Noah could have been in the area for any length of time without being seen in my opinion - especially given how bright the weather was, we’ve had groups of teens everywhere lately and extra cars and pedestrians milling about visiting relatives for Father’s day. So logically he either quickly entered a property or concealed himself outdoors. If it was the second, surely a trace, a scent, something would have been picked up on? Where are you Noah? :(
It's making no sense to me either Stella. Where can he be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back