Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw a picture of three women searching a lane and they were all in regular street clothes with exposed ankles. That’s not appropriate clothing for searching and I sincerely doubt they were able to get right into bushes and ditches based on what they were wearing.

The professional searchers will be equipped to search every nook and cranny in a safe and thorough manner. They need to be given the space to do their work.

The description in the press said that Noel had a backpack with a Lenovo laptop in it. Showing my age but is that something a 14yr old would normally carry with them? Or an indication that he was going to meet someone for gaming etc?

The description in the press said that Noel had a backpack with a Lenovo laptop in it. Showing my age but is that something a 14yr old would normally carry with them? Or an indication that he was going to meet someone for gaming etc?

Based purely on having a niece the same age as Noah, I would say no, she rarely travels with her laptop unless going to a friends house for study time. She skateboards a lot too and travels light!

Sorry 3 posts in a row !
Would I be right in saying the area where he may have fell off his bike is not that far from where he was last seen?
If so the "head injury" seemed to have effected him very quickly before taking clothes off ?
If he fell off and got back on his bike pretty much straight away it seems odd to start stripping within minutes ?
May have this wrong though

Sorry 3 posts in a row !
Would I be right in saying the area where he may have fell off his bike is not that far from where he was last seen?
If so the "head injury" seemed to have effected him very quickly before taking clothes off ?
he fell off and got back on his bike pretty much straight away it seems odd to start stripping within minutes ?
May have this wrong though

it’s about 1.5 miles or so I think Josie

I’d be interested to know how he fell off his bike too. Sounds like he was stopped at traffic, so what happened? People don’t usually topple badly when stopped on a bike, do they? Been a good 2 years since I’ve been on one though so memory is not fresh!

That first night of him being out there somewhere the temperature dropped to 50ºF/10ºC. Let's hope he took shelter somewhere (as in hiding). Because without clothes that quickly becomes critical.

So he has to be found in, either a natural shelter or something owned by someone. Because if he was still walking the next morning, someone would have spotted him.

The furniture store is called Creations Interiors. Maybe somebody tried to hide the bike there after they found it abandoned on Nortwood Rd. Behind that building is some space to hide things,... (Behind the fence is the railroad and next to it the M2.)

If he would have ended up in possibly a container or dumpster on that parking lot/courtyard, they would have found him in that first search, right?

Surely if this man has legitimate reasons for exiting the alleyway with 2 bikes he is going to come forward quickly and be eliminated from the investigation. I can’t imagine too many locals being unaware of the situation at the moment

I'd be interested in how he fell from his bike, was he performing a stunt that went wrong, did he hit uneven paving or could there have been a medical emergency causing him to fall. I also find it interesting that the 2 most valuable items (Laptop and Bike) Noah had with him, have not been found. I'm beginning to wonder if someone came across Noah in a confused state and took advantage. However it will be interesting to see how quickly the man seen with 2 bikes comes forward.

Images down the alleyway and standing at Creations entrance looking towards Premier Drive. Alley has 2 exits, one facing Premier Drive / just up from Sandra’s Nursery corner and one onto York Park, opposite the Presbyterian Church.

Attachments

• C84A1055-0DAC-4964-BFD7-7743DFA64072.png
    C84A1055-0DAC-4964-BFD7-7743DFA64072.png
    671.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 8EA40CAD-B6D1-4698-B05B-C38839A4C021.png
    8EA40CAD-B6D1-4698-B05B-C38839A4C021.png
    852 KB · Views: 82
  • A19C7A60-51C6-4342-97BA-F9D24EBCC5E1.png
    A19C7A60-51C6-4342-97BA-F9D24EBCC5E1.png
    789 KB · Views: 73
  • 5F47C03C-FC8E-4B20-A174-1BB49F65BA6F.png
    5F47C03C-FC8E-4B20-A174-1BB49F65BA6F.png
    747.7 KB · Views: 75
  • DA3A20A9-5E39-4793-9D75-9E471B7D73FB.png
    DA3A20A9-5E39-4793-9D75-9E471B7D73FB.png
    877.7 KB · Views: 65
I'd be interested in how he fell from his bike, was he performing a stunt that went wrong, did he hit uneven paving or could there have been a medical emergency causing him to fall. I also find it interesting that the 2 most valuable items (Laptop and Bike) Noah had with him, have not been found. I'm beginning to wonder if someone came across Noah in a confused state and took advantage. However it will be interesting to see how quickly the man seen with 2 bikes comes forward.

I’d like to know how much information and CCTV they have of Noah’s journey from he left his home in South Belfast up until the point he fell off his bike at the junction. Had he already been in an altercation which shook him up? Did something happen to unnerve him like a car pulling out of traffic unexpectedly or someone grabbing for his backpack? Or was it just a completely routine cycle up until that point?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back