Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh, I hope that book was just for school, or just the curiosity of a 14 year old mind.

It's a strange addition to the appeal. I'd have no idea what books would be missing from my sons room so either his mum saw him put the book in the bag to leave or it's very significant to him so she knew it should be by his bedside for example and it's not there.

Oh wow, that backpack looks like something a hiker or camper would use! Much bigger than I pictured. I thought it would be some version of the one my daughter (17) totes her stuff around in.

I don't know what to think about that. Was that the backpack he normally carried? Because it seems really big for something to carry around school or just out and about.

I’d hazard a guess that his mum doesn’t know what else Noah had in the pack. Most mums would spot a laptop and maybe a book their kid had been reading at night if they went missing, hard to pin down other items though without having watched him pack.

I’d hazard a guess that his mum doesn’t know what else Noah had in the pack. Most mums would spot a laptop and maybe a book their kid had been reading at night if they went missing, hard to pin down other items though without having watched him pack.

Yep I wouldn't have a clue what items would be missing (my son is 12) though I would question where he was going and what he had in such a big bag. I'm assuming she knew he left with that bag or any bag. Unless they only know that from cctv.

My thoughts are with the family of Noah Donohoe.

Noah has been missing since Sunday, he was last seen in North Belfast.

I appeal to people to check gardens, cars, caravans, garages or any property that you own for signs of Noah.

We are all praying for Noah’s safe return ❤️

(video)

https://twitter.com/moneillsf/status/1276213439711633408?s=21

It’s a lot bigger than I imagined.

A lot of online chat saying their kids use similar bags for school as they're very light when empty and hold a lot so maybe not that big a deal that it looks big. Thinking of it my husband has something similar he uses for work as it protects his laptop well and he can throw in files and a coat too. It's also more comfortable cycling with than a standard backpack according to him.

That seems to dismiss the theory he was going to meet a friend who cancelled. They don't know why he was in that area. Limestone has been known as a flashpoint area for trouble. A teen boy on a bike alone could easily be targeted by local youths although there is no suggestion officially that he came to any harm in this way.

Does anyone know if Noah has siblings, and if by "family" they mean both parents at home, and any extended family there. I've only seen mom F at a PC, and cannot bear to think that she is coping alone with this nightmare. She needs all the love, support and comfort possible from close loved ones.

Does anyone know if Noah has siblings, and if by "family" they mean both parents at home, and any extended family there. I've only seen mom F at a PC, and cannot bear to think that she is coping alone with this nightmare. She needs all the love, support and comfort possible from close loved ones.

As far as I'm aware there's just him and his mum. I've no official confirmation of that though. His 2 aunts are supporting his mum.

That seems to dismiss the theory he was going to meet a friend who cancelled. They don't know why he was in that area. Limestone has been known as a flashpoint area for trouble. A teen boy on a bike alone could easily be targeted by local youths although there is no suggestion officially that he came to any harm in this way.

Unless maybe he initially set out to meet a friend but when the friend cancelled somehow ended up in Northwood.

Unless maybe he initially set out to meet a friend but when the friend cancelled somehow ended up in Northwood.

I was assuming the friend lived in that area and perhaps he didn't get text cancelling until he was there. But PSNI statement seems to say they've no idea why he was in North Belfast at all which would mean the friend lives elsewhere if the meeting a friend scenario is true The only connection they stated being he went to school there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back