Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What are your thoughts on what may have happened to Noah Stella8? I'm fretting so much for him, and, his mum

I honestly have no idea Kaykedi, there’s any number of possibilities. I think anything is still possible at this stage but I am concerned by the apparent lack of witnesses/ CCTV. At this stage I am starting to become concerned that Noah is held against will, but when you consider the possibility of a head injury coupled with erratic behaviour, I can see why that avenue needs to be exhausted. I’m really hoping that cctv and dashcam footage show something more soon to help police with his movements.

Another restless night here too, my boys have woke shouting in their sleep last 2 nights which isn’t like them and then I’ve laid awake for hours thinking about Noah and trying to work out if I can hear a helicopter and which direction it’s in. I feel like today is the day the PSNI need to change tactics, but what next? Entire local area has now been searched, all possible additional reported sightings have been discounted and still nothing. Could a reconstruction of Noah’s journey on his bike help jog a memory? Expand search to other areas in case Noah left in a vehicle? Start checking South Belfast where he came from originally - Ormeau Park, Lagan tow path etc. Have they even been doing door to door checks - I haven’t read anything about that? I have no idea but feels like the searching and researching of the same areas are leading nowhere.

In case link doesn’t work @whitelilac

PSNI North Belfast

“We are appealing for information following an incident in the Westland Drive area of North Belfast on Saturday evening (20 June 2020).

Just before 7pm on Saturday , we received a report that a male had been assaulted by a group of up to ten young people and subjected to sectarian abuse. A fence panel of a property was damaged and a number of doors to other properties kicked during the incident.

The group of young people, who were all wearing dark coloured tops and shorts, made off in the direction of the Cavehill and Cliftonville Roads.

If you witnessed the incident, which is being treated as a sectarian hate crime, or who have information, please call us on the non-emergency number 101 quoting reference number 1585 of 20 June 2020.

You can also submit a report online using our non-emergency reporting form via Online Incident. Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at http://ow.ly/Kvel50AeGGI

In recent weeks, police have responded to a range of criminal, anti-social and sectarian incidents at locations across North Belfast.

Those involved must understand that engaging in anti-social and criminal behaviour is wrong and must stop. People have a right to live in peace and to feel safe in their communities. Police will continue to patrol our parks and public areas, with support from our TSG and dog section colleagues and continue to deploy our evidence gathering vehicles to identify those involved.

We would also ask parents and guardians to stop dropping their young people off at various public areas without knowing exactly where they are going, what they are doing who they will be with.

Young people need to understand the dangers of getting involved in behaviour which could result in them possibly injuring themselves or others, or ultimately ending up with a criminal record.”

oh no! could this be a gang/bullying incident where they are targeting kids? is that why maybe he didn't have any clothes on? did the witness see him take everything off or was he just throwing off clothes? i could see him getting rid of his coat to make it easier to escape, if he was being chased by a gang of bullies. just not sure about him being naked. was he in a hurry? is that why the witness didn't stop to help him?

Another restless night here too, my boys have woke shouting in their sleep last 2 nights which isn’t like them and then I’ve laid awake for hours thinking about Noah and trying to work out if I can hear a helicopter and which direction it’s in. I feel like today is the day the PSNI need to change tactics, but what next? Entire local area has now been searched, all possible additional reported sightings have been discounted and still nothing. Could a reconstruction of Noah’s journey on his bike help jog a memory? Expand search to other areas in case Noah left in a vehicle? Start checking South Belfast where he came from originally - Ormeau Park, Lagan tow path etc. Have they even been doing door to door checks - I haven’t read anything about that? I have no idea but feels like the searching and researching of the same areas are leading nowhere.

There were public searches organised around Ormeau Park but official searches seem confined to the area he was last seen on cctv. You would imagine the area would need to be expanded soon but how far and where.

oh no! could this be a gang/bullying incident where they are targeting kids? is that why maybe he didn't have any clothes on? did the witness see him take everything off or was he just throwing off clothes? i could see him getting rid of his coat to make it easier to escape, if he was being chased by a gang of bullies. just not sure about him being naked. was he in a hurry? is that why the witness didn't stop to help him?

No confirmation in MSM about nature of him taking clothes off but witness who saw him fall off bike believes that’s when he dropped his coat and he cycled off leaving it lying in the road. Anything possible re being chased but if that’s the case then there are a lot of people deliberately not talking. I hope that’s not it.

He was fully clothed when the witness saw him fall off his bike. I believe the further sighting of him cycling naked was a homeowner who spotted him passing but he was gone by the time they got outside. Other sightings are on cctv viewed later. I don't believe there are actual sightings of him removing his clothes but I could be wrong. They were found discarded but statements all imply he removed them himself.

gray discusses noah's case (starts at about 15 mins in) and shows the google street view of his journey.

Wow that was quite a journey. I had assumed he took a direct route from home along main roads to last sighting for a specific purpose but according to that route he didn't. How accurate is the route? Has it been pinpointed by cctv or phone tracker? He was up and down side streets, alleyways, behind houses, through a park... This implies to me he knows the area really well and regularly cycles around it or possibly being chased/confused and just turning randomly. It was also just over 3 miles and took him around 40 mins from home which implies he wasn't in any hurry. He could have easily been there in half that time.

Wow that was quite a journey. I had assumed he took a direct route from home along main roads to last sighting for a specific purpose but according to that route he didn't. How accurate is the route? Has it been pinpointed by cctv or phone tracker? He was up and down side streets, alleyways, behind houses, through a park... This implies to me he knows the area really well and regularly cycles around it or possibly being chased/confused and just turning randomly. It was also just over 3 miles and took him around 40 mins from home which implies he wasn't in any hurry. He could have easily been there in half that time.

Does he cite source for the journey Whometoo? Trying to get a few minutes to listen to this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal
Back