Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have worked all my life with head injured children and I have never heard of taking off all of one's clothes being a result of a recent head injury. In fact, dizziness, disorientation, throwing up and becoming unconscious are symptoms of a very new head injury as the bleeding into the brain progresses.
I wonder if that idea is put forth by LE or whether a medical doctor suggested it. It is very strange to me.

I have worked all my life with head injured children and I have never heard of taking off all of one's clothes being a result of a recent head injury. In fact, dizziness, disorientation, throwing up and becoming unconscious are symptoms of a very new head injury as the bleeding into the brain progresses.
I wonder if that idea is put forth by LE or whether a medical doctor suggested it. It is very strange to me.

Thanks for the insight. I've no medical knowledge but I thought it strange that the known timeline was all within 41 mins of him leaving house til last seen, less than 30 mins from falling off bike until last seen when already naked. I did wonder if a head injury would cause such erratic behaviour so quickly while seeming normal immediately after the fall. Head injuries if not causing immediate loss of conscience or obvious disorientation, can they deteriorate that fast? Would he not appear unsteady or confused? Perhaps he was. It might be hard to tell on cctv.

Here on WS, last year in the US, a young woman ( I hope someone else can remember the case) was given a drug without her knowledge and she drove part way home, stopped the car, and ran across an empty field tearing off her clothing as she ran. It was a physiological reaction to the drug and the reaction has a name that I cannot remember. Despite the fact that it was the dead of winter, she thought and felt she was burning up.
Is there any change he was experimenting with something and no one knew it?

Last edited:
I worked with his mum and when noah was younger i met him a couple of times, as i had been at his mums house..my heart is breaking for her and i cant get him out of my head..i feel physically sick...she loves him so much..praying for him to be found safe.

This "densely wooded area" Noah was seen walking towards after dropping his bike....no indication whether scent dogs followed a trail? I would expect dogs would be used, no? Any word on that....a scent trail, or did it stop, or was there no scent? How large is this wooded area?
Noah Donohoe mum pleads: I want my son back
Also, the man with the two bikes....any more word on that? Hope he's come forward.

I'm starting to wonder if there was more to this than just being knocked off his bike. If he wasn't a victim of something else, as well. And no one seems to know what he was doing in that area, other than his school was there?

Has his mum indicated where she thought he was going? I'm guessing at 14, he still needed to tell her his general plans at the least.

He had a big backpack with him, isn't it at least possible that he had a change of clothes, and just dumped his old clothes when he changed into his new ones?

Nobody actually saw him running around naked, right? It's just assumed he was because some clothes were found?

Also if he's a Jordan Peterson fan, that would make it less likely he was drunk or on drugs (Peterson is all about clean living etc).

He had a big backpack with him, isn't it at least possible that he had a change of clothes, and just dumped his old clothes when he changed into his new ones?

Nobody actually saw him running around naked, right? It's just assumed he was because some clothes were found?

Also if he's a Jordan Peterson fan, that would make it less likely he was drunk or on drugs (Peterson is all about clean living etc).

An eyewitness seen Noah cycling while naked

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/live-updates-missing-noah-donohoe-police-refuse-rule-out-noah-donohue-was-abducted-psni-release-image-rucksack-similar-one-noah-donohoe-had-when-he-went-missing-teen-had-copy-12-rules-life-jordan-b-peterson-rucksack-2894905?amp

Regional Commander Sean McCarry said they are focused on finding a young boy whose so-far unexplained disappearance has affected so many in north Belfast and beyond.

The longer it goes on, the more worrying it gets, but Mr McCarry and his colleagues remain optimistic that this frightening, virtually unimaginable tale will have a happy ending.

"We have found people three or four days after they've been reported missing," he said. "The weather has been very good over the last few days. Noah is a young, fit, healthy boy.

"We still believe he may have gone into an empty building, or a shed or even into someone's house if the door was open.

The longer the search for Noah goes on, the worse it gets... but hope remains

"They have also been asked to check cars and caravans that may have been left unlocked in recent days."
And trunks, boots as they say in the UK and IR....maybe wanting to hide, and got stuck?
Question- is there any history of animosity or bullying between Catholics and Protestants? Groups of boys bullying etc?

"They have also been asked to check cars and caravans that may have been left unlocked in recent days."
And trunks, boots as they say in the UK and IR....maybe wanting to hide, and got stuck?
Question- is there any history of animosity or bullying between Catholics and Protestants? Groups of boys bullying etc?

Yes Whitelilac, there are clashes and there was one reported on the night before Noah went missing, although in a different part of North Belfast - around the Westland Road. No confirmation that that one was specifically members of opposite communities that I’m aware of. Will try and find a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case link doesn’t work @whitelilac

PSNI North Belfast

“We are appealing for information following an incident in the Westland Drive area of North Belfast on Saturday evening (20 June 2020).

Just before 7pm on Saturday , we received a report that a male had been assaulted by a group of up to ten young people and subjected to sectarian abuse. A fence panel of a property was damaged and a number of doors to other properties kicked during the incident.

The group of young people, who were all wearing dark coloured tops and shorts, made off in the direction of the Cavehill and Cliftonville Roads.

If you witnessed the incident, which is being treated as a sectarian hate crime, or who have information, please call us on the non-emergency number 101 quoting reference number 1585 of 20 June 2020.

You can also submit a report online using our non-emergency reporting form via Online Incident. Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at http://ow.ly/Kvel50AeGGI

In recent weeks, police have responded to a range of criminal, anti-social and sectarian incidents at locations across North Belfast.

Those involved must understand that engaging in anti-social and criminal behaviour is wrong and must stop. People have a right to live in peace and to feel safe in their communities. Police will continue to patrol our parks and public areas, with support from our TSG and dog section colleagues and continue to deploy our evidence gathering vehicles to identify those involved.

We would also ask parents and guardians to stop dropping their young people off at various public areas without knowing exactly where they are going, what they are doing who they will be with.

Young people need to understand the dangers of getting involved in behaviour which could result in them possibly injuring themselves or others, or ultimately ending up with a criminal record.”

https://twitter.com/rblackpa/status/1276183177715998720?s=21

Police have released a photo of the rucksack Noah was carrying, which has not yet been located.
Yes Whitelilac, there are clashes and there was one reported on the night before Noah went missing, although in a different part of North Belfast - around the Westland Road. No confirmation that that one was specifically members of opposite communities that I’m aware of. Will try and find a link.
What are your thoughts on what may have happened to Noah Stella8? I'm fretting so much for him, and, his mum

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM
Back