Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m playing devil’s advocate in my head. How sure is the motorist who saw Noah that it was definitely Noah? Is she the only witness who saw him at that particular junction? To get to Northwood from Royal Avenue I can’t see any reason to be around North Queen Street at all when an obvious one would be York Road straight to Shore Road. But I think - and locals more familiar with area can correct me - if Noah was originally planning to go to an area near his school, St Malachy’s, then he may have cycled onto North Queen Street

Could he have been intending to go to the park behind Northwood Rd and in a confused state missed the turning and ended up on that road instead. From the aerial image of the area on google that park looks like a great cycle path

Earlier in the thread someone posted a map, with a point of his possible last sighting. This is at the T-junction of Northwood Cres and Northwood Road.

He dropped his clothes and cycled the area naked. But where exactly after that he abandoned his bycicle is not clear. IMO he either abandoned his bike near Tongs Take-out Delivery at the entrance of the park, and then entered the park.

Or he dropped his bike just past Sandra's Nursery Corner, and then crossed the street past the church, and entered that stretch of green which runs all the up north until Fortwilliam Park. From the looks of it on streetview. It gets quite thick with bushes, and its awfully hilly. He could have easily slipped and thus injuring himself.

I give these two options, because if he left his bike and stayed in sight. Meaning on Shore Rd (A2) or the neighborhood itself there would have been more sightings after 6.11 pm. I mean someone running around naked is still something you would remember. So after abandoning his bike I think he also disappeared out of sight, somehow...

Police are stating a laptop and book are missing with the bag. Surely a bag that size contained other items. I assume he wasn't planning a sleepover with a friend (not that his mum knows anyway) or that bag would have contained a change of clothes. If he was seen naked climbing a fence, did he have the bag at that point?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back